• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBD takes longer to break down and dissolve into the terps than THC in my experience. It's also a pretty light golden color (final product), being a 1:1 oil and having a vape I can't get big clouds on has reduced my tolerance pretty quickly as well.

So I haven't gotten high since last Friday. I don't get home until Sunday. A full week and 2 days off. Hmmmm. I hope going back is fun

Did a med grade order, super excited to try high quality THC and CBD oils. Fire sativa too and a great deal for what I'm getting (for once). There is so much wrong with me the CBD has to help something.

Lel that's my justification for getting high or drunk when I do. "well, it'll probably help with 1 of my 42 mental and physical issues"

Just took 100mg of THC. I don't do all that well with orally dosed cannabis in grapeseed oil. Feel like doing nothing and having a good stoned day. It's great to take sublingually, same with CBD. CBD works well that way. Can feel it pretty quick and I get really high off doses way lower than this and can smoke any amount of weed and be fine this stuff I find strong. Strong stuff. Got some haze to level my head out,

Oil based cannabis tinctures are great for sublingual dosing.

I have a family member who is having success with oral CBD for treating inflammation, rest as well as migraines. They don't like getting high and the doctor keeps prescribing stuff that isn't exactly healthy so it's nice to see CBD being used as an alternative medicine successfully.

I personally find it impossible to have an anxious type high if I'm dosing CBD prior to THC. It's a pretty incredible drug.

Oils are an inefficient way to permeate mucous membranes. Alcohols are much better for that. Water is even better for water soluble compounds.

Oil taste better than alcohol.
Water works with terps tho.

Concentrates are too convenient not to love.

Well BL is dead apparently, no replies in the CD thread for 2 days. Crazy.
I think for the most part CD is one of the less visited focus forums. We get a lot more action in PD and OD, which makes sense as this is a harm reduction board, and I mean... I know I shouldn't say this, but weed really isn't serious. It's such a forgiving drug. Many stoners even argue it isn't a drug at all (I disagree). So in the end, CD is essentially just weed discussion in the most literal sense, rather than the discussion of harm reduction which is broader and more involving that you see in the other focus forums.

Also, there are other weed-centered forums out there. I've been a part of them and can say with confidence that unless I was looking for growing tips, I'd steer clear of them. They get much more traffic than we do, and they also have many more dumb-ass teenagers than we do. Grasscity comes to mind; great growing forums, but the rest of the site is an absolute shit-show of people who claim weed isn't a drug because it's 'natural' and decry all other drug use as illegitimate and 'unnatural'.

Also, I used to post in here a lot more to stir things up, but being that I've quit cannabis for the foreseeable future, I've understandably lost interest in looking at the new pieces and pickups y'all make. Just makes me jealous and sad that I've given up weed.

Which reminds me, I will be stepping down from modding here in a month or two, so if any of y'all have ever considered being a mod here and support harm-reduction wholeheartedly, start think about the reasons why we should pick you if that's something that interests you, as that will be coming up shortly.

Last edited:
I'll still visit BL, it's one of my only social outlets online as I'm not a big fan of social media. Just time for a career move in my life, and that means sobriety unfortunately. I'll be working for the government for a while and they don't take kindly to thought crimes lol.

Tiiiime to become an alcoholic!!!

(I'm half serious :|)

Synthetic weed is another common drug people turn to without weed. I would and have tried heroin before trying synthetic weed, however. K2 and the likes really is awful, I don't know how anyone can take it so lightly.

CBD is the ideal harm reduction replacement for weed. Alcohol and synthetic weed are going to kill you, bro.

I pretty much have a "Just say no" attitude towards synthetic weed.

I knew you drank, Jib, but 8/day? Your poor gabba receptors. You're gonna have to slow down eventually homie.

Regular weed is the tits.

8 sorta fit the rhyme scheme better.

I'll typically run through a 30-pack in 5-7 days. I don't drink a set amount every day, but I definitely drink every day. It's usually closer to 5-6, but occasionally I'll just have a thirst I can't seem to quench....

It's starting to catch up to me, though, that and the cigarettes. Fuckin' cancer sticks, man, I know it and I still always go back to 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.