• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix?

There's this awesome show I stumbled across a little while ago called Wentworth. It's about a women's prison in Australia, and that show is brutal. I swear, there were times where I felt like a little old lady glued to her soap operas watching it.
Netflix only has the one of the six movies, so I went with the Blu Ray. I had an Amazon gift card and picked up the complete set for under $40.

Wentworth is totally my kind of show though, I'm gonna have to give that one a try. It looks like a better version of Orange is the New Black.

I didn't really enjoy the Hobit trilogy, but my fiance and I own the LOTR extended editions on bluray. I honestly wouldn't even bother watching the theatrical releases, they cut about an hour+ from each film.

We just watched all the star wars movies and are finishing up the clone wars. I'm really enjoying Star Wars atm. Playing a lot of the games too.

If there's two fim franchises that were the best ever for gaming, it's definitely those two. Star Wars and LOTR games are almost always fun.
The complete set for the extended edition is also 3 times the cost. The movies are already 3 hours long each, so an extra hour is literally only a third more viewing for 3 times the price...my Gift Card also didn't cover it so I went with the cheaper one lol.

Being the best games made from movies is really a low bar to be honest. After working in the game industry and having my name in the credits of dozens of games I can tell you with confidence that games made from movies have been the worst games made in the world. It started with ET on atari, and it's never stopped sucking. Obviously there are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

I'm just saying, the Star Wars and LOTR video games that were good, were so good that I still play them a decade or two later. I know there's not a lot of competition from other films, but those two series translated fantastically.Particularly KOTOR and Battle for Middle Earth.

Oh, we're talking about video game movies?

Anybody check out Hardcore Henry? It's a little different from what you're talking about, movies turned into games... this one's more like a video game turned into a movie, and it's amazing. A non-stop chase.

A couple beers or bowls are essential, imo, but it's a really gripping movie with an unfortunately meh ending.

went down to the smoke shop to get something to smoke wax in it looks very nice, though when i got home i noticed they charged me for the wax piece but left out the regular bowl

thumbnail.jpg

im going to try and post a pic, should i go back and get another bowl for flower i dont know why that wasn't included. oh well im not going back tonight anyways

tremours, I'm glad we could talk you out of using foil. That banger is certainly an upgrade.

Just a heads up, if you finish your dabs instead of leaving a puddle of oil behind, you won't end up flaming your reclaim which is causing that black carbon deposit on your nail. Some people use cotton swabs after a dab, but if you aren't rich it's better to simply heat one side of it and then place it back down and get another dab out of it to clean it out. This will make your stash and your nail last a lot longer.

Enjoy :D

i initialy put way to much in, for now on im going to be more careful to not overfill and put one dab in at a time

So hey, since I've heard everyone's opinion everywhere except for from here, how y'all feel about the MGK v Eminem rap beef?

Me personally? I think Rap Devil was fuckin' dope. I love Eminem and all, but with the way his music's changed since the 90's I honestly don't know who's gonna come out on top with this one...

And yeah, I know it doesn't matter in the long run. Shit's just fun to pay attention to sometimes.

is this a big thing? what is mgk? i probably should just google it but im very high and have no idea what your talking about

I thought his fred durst beef/marky mark beef was funny back in the day and I'm sure there was a clear winner in that one but yeah I don't know MGK either. It's probably cause I'm old lol.

Oh, um... so apparently MGK said something back in 2012 about how Eminem's daughter looks attractive now (back in 2012), and Eminem has allegedly been holding a grudge ever since. Eminem mentioned MGK in his most recent album (like, just a throwaway line really) and Machine Gun Kelly went viral as shit yesterday with a a video he recorded while eating a bowl of Froot Loops:

OK. Damn. That was a legit diss. I don't see how Em can do anything but attempt to come back from that. Should be interesting to see his response...

Duuude I know! It's actually one of the few current music-related things I've actually gotten a little excited about, as weird as that sounds. I haven't waited for an album to drop in a really long time, but I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if Eminem's even got it in him anymore to take the spotlight back from MGK.

I want Eminem to come back with some nasty, Nail in the Coffin-type shit but the dude's music has been in a serious decline for a while now... and I can't see him sitting back and just taking it, either, so I'm kind of expecting some kind of trainwreck here shortly.

Worst part? I love both of their music, man. Always hoped for a collaboration between the two, but I guess that's out the window now.

goddamn how come that most recent rap music has beats that suck ass? to damn repetetive for me.

people like souls of mischief at least made real songs with actual structured music.

Best I could call it's that time moves on and styles change. We're just gettin' older, brutha.

But still, I'm sure there's still artists out there that you'd like.... it's just that the usual rap/hip-hop that makes it mainstream is pretty cut-and-copy. Pop invaded the game is what I'm saying, which is pretty ironic all things considered.

it feels like i just killed my throat, i put at least .5 of moonrock with a bunch of sourd there might some left in the bong but i spent like 15 minutes coughing, that bad wheezing one where your always coughing up phlem, anyways its gone away now but its kind of disturbing cause one of my best friends dies of pneumonia

I'd get moonrocks occasionally from my guy occasionally but found it kinda harsh not to mention it's far more cost effective to just to buy some flowers and concentrate separately and mix them. I usually just use concentrates now anyway.

I had a pretty bad cough for a while when I was hacking up phlegm when severely overdoing I was over doing the dabbing for a while and don't mean just after I'd take a hit but throughout the day. I wonder how sanitary using my dabber is considering how many nooks and crannies it has for bacteria to grow in although I am good about cleaning it. Last thing I need is an infection with my medical situation.

I have cut back allot this week and am just doing cbd during the day Remedy oral and ACDC 16:1 in a vape cart and saving the high thc stuff for later in the day rather than just dabbing as soon as I wake up. I also can't afford to be spending the amount I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.