• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I got hash oil, pens didn't exist. We would usually spread it on a joint.

2 hours closer to death but $140 richer.

Fuck me I don't even know what strain to use... I have so many. I need to kill my back pain and pass tf out. Maybeeeeeeee my strawberry banana, although with that the euphoric peak is so high the the crash is that much worse for me.

The first time I got hash oil, pens didn't exist. We would usually spread it on a joint.

I think all forms of flower/concentrate weed are a lot more versatile than people give them credit for. A lot of people say YOU NEED THIS EXACT DEVICE TO USE THIS EXACT TYPE OF OIL AND NOTHING ELSE WILL EVER WORK.

bs

Live resin is usually more pricey but nice if you are into terps. I also wouldn't try storing high end concentrates, they are better used quickly.

Decided on Dogwalker OG, good choice. It knocked me out at 2pm for a full 7 hours of sleep (enough for me since I usually take an hour nap or so during the day) so I'm up and feeling better now.

I also wouldn't try storing high end concentrates, they are better used quickly.
Learned this from experience. Very frustrating as I'm a hoarder when it comes to substances, even weed. I have some nice shatter that I hope doesn't go bad somehow while I'm sober for the coming months.

It's almost the opposite logic of wine or some alcohol. The less expensive concentrates are better suited for storage. It can be an expensive lesson to learn.

IME hash stores the longest. I stored some for 5+ years that still got me blasted after all that time. I'm fairly certain they've found still potent hash in burial sites in the middle east lol.

Boy do I miss hash. Haven't seen it in many years. Probably the most psychedelic of all prepared weed products.

Yeah i use to get hash balls around the same time I first got hash oil back in 98 or so. That hash was nice.

It wasn't until the mid 2000s that I first tried some higher end concentrates in Amsterdam. It was full melt at the time it was called Dutch moonshine.

I got some keylime pie live resin and a Slimer og pen the other day from a friend They are nice both nice but the effects are a bit too stoning. I like to have stuff with a bit more of a functional high for during the day. I was going to get a do-si-do pen; would of been interesting to see how it compared to the vape carts of that strain i got from my shop. It didn't work with my pen for some reason. It's a pretty good strain for sleep from my experience.

Those disposable pens are by far the easiest way to use OIL, but again comes with a price.

If you find yourself using oil a lot every day it's worth considering a dab rig. It's easy to over do it with dab rigs but like anything else it just takes practice.

Distillate is by far the most cost effective product at shops in my state. They come in a nice little syringe that makes it easy to dose a specific little amount on a dabber. Pens are pretty convenient though; especially if I want to get up in the middle of the night a take a hit because I can't sleep or my back hurts. I don't really mind that we can't get nugs here since I already switched over to concentrate for the most part before I got my card.

Occasionally I'll buy some and treat my self. I got some good sd rosin oil not too long ago. It reminded me of smoking some good sift hash when I smoked it in a owl with some bud.

Right on. Man, key lime pie live resin and sour d rosin sounds great as well as those distillate syringes. Impressive line up.

I read that chriastian bax resigned. Hopefully it means the mmj laws loosen soon.

I'm not an expert on legal states and how they do their labelling but from what I understand the brownie itself will have ~100mg total in it, yet the dose is not an entire brownie. Rather, a single dose might be a quarter of the brownie, which would bring each dose down to ~25mg out of the ~100mg whole.

I'm pretty sure you're reading your labels right, though, because if you eat that whole brownie you for sure will be ingesting ~100mg. In my experience, it's easier to keep track of this kind of stuff when the doses are already broken down for you... like with chocolate bars or gummy bear-type candies.

In CA, laws require no more than 10mg thc per dose/edible. Not exactly sure what defines a "dose", but i'm pretty sure it needs to be partitioned already. Like gummy bears or tablets. Not sure about chocolate bars that have squares that equal 10mg, but brownies above 10mg are prohibited now.

There is still a ton of product available that is out of compliance though. A survey taken not that long ago said that only 1/7 shops in CA were compliant. Still a lot of places operating in pseudo legal/grey markets claiming prop215/sb420 medical. Ironically enough, these are the places with some of the dirtiest weed. There are a lot of weed festivals, meet-ups, private events, and flea market type gatherings where "vendors" line up and sell with little to no regulation or oversight.

Should be interesting to watch as things continue to unfold. So much drama happening in the weed scene. People getting desperate and robbing friends/associates. Employees robbing employers, employers scamming employees. Permitted growers, manufactures, distributers, retailers snitching on black market operators and getting rewarded by the BCC and other governing bodies.

The new testing regulations implemented on July 1st began to expose a lot of dirty companies that claimed things like "all organic" yet popped for myclobutanil or similar pesticides. The crazier thing is that there are still a lot of chemicals being used that are undectable by current testing standards. Certain PGRs, some lesser known pesticides or herbicides, and so on. It's finally becoming well known that current cannabis lab standards are basically non-existent, and it wouldn't be hard for a grower, distributor, retailer, or lab to tweak the results.

Just glad that I still have friends that grow awesome weed.

Sadly that shit doesn't surprise me. It's prohibition's fault in the first place that the mmj system became a mess in certain areas.

Shit is a bit more regulated in fl which hopefully means higher standards but then again it's not like the pharmaceutical industry hasn't pulled shady shit in the name of profit.

We don't even get gummies here. We have 10mg capsules but they are very over priced but a bottle with the same amount of 50mg capsules cost only 2x the price. We also have various types of tinctures and decarbed oil.

There is still a ton of product available that is out of compliance though.

and I think that's to blame for all the confusion, to be honest. That, and it seems like every state does things a little bit differently from each other.

It's finally becoming well known that current cannabis lab standards are basically non-existent, and it wouldn't be hard for a grower, distributor, retailer, or lab to tweak the results.
Have you been watching Alex Jones again?

it seems like every state does things a little bit differently from each other.
I couldn't help but notice a couple west coasters getting upset over having to eat a candy bar instead of a brownie when oral isn't even there preferred method of consumption. Meanwhile an East coaster completely gives up flower because it's not legal.

Weird how all over the place things are. My state is one of those states with very strict drug laws which recently got mmj. I've heard of med states that are more liberal trying to ban concentrates while we can get 95% pure oil yet can only get flowers ground up in prefiled vape cartridges.

Weird how all over the place things are. My state is one of those states with very strict drug laws which recently got mmj. I've heard of med states that are more liberal trying to ban concentrates while we can get 95% pure oil yet can only get flowers ground up in prefiled vape cartridges.

It's all old retards who have tried weed once or never and think weed concentrates somehow make it too easy for kids to get access to lol

It is weird. States that never had strict laws on it like CA are actually having a hard time getting retail off the ground because of how much they allow the black market to be out in the open. CA could probably benefit from a federal raid in all honesty more conservative states have advantage when it comes to decreasing the amount time it takes to make retail work well. By the time CA gets their shit together the rest if the country will up and running recreationally.

It's all old retards
Do they call the concentrates, "lame?"

Have you been watching Alex Jones again?

I couldn't help but notice a couple west coasters getting upset over having to eat a candy bar instead of a brownie when oral isn't even there preferred method of consumption. Meanwhile an East coaster completely gives up flower because it's not legal.

Lol I don't think alex jones talks about cannabis lab testing.

I have been following a lot of big names on the west coast and there is a general consensus. If you understood what you where talking about, you might be a little more open to other ideas. There are "undectables" in cannabis testing in the same way that there are undectable steroids used by professional athletes. There are also ways to beat the lab test in the similar ways that professional athletes beat drug testing. Protocol and enforcement are two different things as well, and a few big names have been busted for breeching protocol and putting dirty product on the shelves labled lab tested and clean.

These are not blind speculations by any means, but don't let me burst your bubble of trust in the labels. The system is being improved, without a doubt,but recent events continue to prove that there is a still a long way to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.