• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get a read on bubblegum for some reason... the effects other than general stoned-ness are very subtle, or maybe I'm not in the right mindset to feel them. It's not bad by any means just nothing special, though I did notice after work this morning (I had been up for several hours more than I usually was at this point) when I vaped some at 438f, my mind turned super fuzzy and I couldn't think. I did actually like that part!

Man, Skunk #1 is such awesome herb. I've been cutting back and for once made my stash last more than a day. Been smoking on the skunk for 3 or 4 days now, enhanced by microdoses of Ibogaine for opiate post acute withdrawal at 6.5 months. Been driving me nearly clinically insane.

Very stoned and euphoric at the moment, giggling. This weed is apparently indica dominant - albeit bred from acapulco gold sativa, afghani indica, and columbian gold sativa. Really seems like a textbook sativa to me... but I think the afghani mellows it out just enough to keep ripping bowl after bowl. I think it cakes up the sativa nugs a little too and makes them a tad denser perhaps.

The best part about hot yoga is that is somehow enables my lungs to handle several times more weed afterwards. Smoking after exercise is always epic.

skunk #1 is pretty good from what i remember, i ended up not getting the b&m's the other day because when i was leaving work it was kinda busy and my ride was waiting so i didnt want to wait in line. then i walked to the liqour store and all they had was the regular b&m woodtip. though i admit most of this is because i hate how the nicotine and resin tastes on plastic. so i might break this open now or save it for a wake and bake tomorrow

The type of crutch/tip can make a big difference, I agree. I've even had some pretty bad luck with paper crutches if my lips are dry they can rip/cut them. It's all preference I suppose.

Shroomi, that's really cool that you are using Ibogaine medicinally and successfully by micro dosing. I took a threshold dose once and it was enough to give me an idea of it's power.

I too love the euphoria I get off of weed these days and my lungs seem to improve as well after a healthy sweat.

shop yocan on ebay. you won't find a better pen for the price.

I'll look into that; I've been meaning to get a pen. I get vape carts at my shop but just buying the distillate in a nice little syringe is allot cheaper and not to mention some strains available as strain oil aren't available in vape cart. It works fine in a dabber but it'd be nice to have a pen I can refill

The only type of dab able extract they have here in fl for mmj is distillate but have a decent selection of strains and I could always get wax, live resin ect from my friend if I feel like it.

I'm happy that mmj worked out in fl; it's a shame we can't grow our own but I should stop being spoiled about having easy access to so many different types of extracts and strains.

i smoked that b&m this morning and it worked very well i just rolled the tobacco out and stuffed some gsc in it the only downside is it is difficult to get it packed all the way down but the woodtip give a excellent hit

Shroomi, that's really cool that you are using Ibogaine medicinally and successfully by micro dosing. I took a threshold dose once and it was enough to give me an idea of it's power.

I've been using it for a week, feeling the effects build up. Around 100mg of Ibogaine and TA Extract combo per day. A little more, most likely. I feel like I am a being made out of light, and there are dreamlike / dissociative qualities.

I haven't even smoked weed today. There hasn't been a day like that since September. It's gotta be the Ibogaine, after my bicycle rides I always want to get high right away as after exercise THC intake is increased by around 20% or so at the same dose (a study showed this) and I can take heavier bong tokes. I am noticing a decline in habitual tendencies in general and observation and acceptance of my errors and faults.

I can feel rather strong stimulation off as little as 5 or 10mg of Ibogaine. It was marketed in France at one point as a stimulant, at those threshold doses. I am also tapering off etizolam, and actually sticking to it. The Ibogaine is helping with deeper stuff than this though. The real deal stuff I have to get over in order to have a happy life. Post acute withdrawal will be a phase of self discovery, I sense. I was great for a while after the initial detox, it came on later and harsh.

Well grown high-resin lemon kush is a great one too, if you like strains such as super lemon haze. Little more sedating I think; I've only smoked one toke so far. Maybe tonight. I don't even feel like it... so damn weird I'm a stoner.

you know how stupid stuff like your browser logging you out after 20 secs seems to piss you off so much more when your drunk, oh well im not typing this again. i bought two b&m wine and jazz, i fogot what i was going to say so im going to smoke a blunt.

im sorry to say the natural leaf was a let down.i want to go to the store and get a reg one . to compare i dont know why this one was so bad

I'll look into that; I've been meaning to get a pen. I get vape carts at my shop but just buying the distillate in a nice little syringe is allot cheaper and not to mention some strains available as strain oil aren't available in vape cart. It works fine in a dabber but it'd be nice to have a pen I can refill

The only type of dab able extract they have here in fl for mmj is distillate but have a decent selection of strains and I could always get wax, live resin ect from my friend if I feel like it.

I'm happy that mmj worked out in fl; it's a shame we can't grow our own but I should stop being spoiled about having easy access to so many different types of extracts and strains.
I like using pens more than vape carts because I generally don't need as many hits; I feel like I'm conserving it more.

Props on getting your mmj! It's only a matter of time before legal weed comes to fl. It's very probable that they will loosen their mmj growing laws with little time as well.

I've been using it for a week, feeling the effects build up. Around 100mg of Ibogaine and TA Extract combo per day. A little more, most likely. I feel like I am a being made out of light, and there are dreamlike / dissociative qualities.

I haven't even smoked weed today. There hasn't been a day like that since September. It's gotta be the Ibogaine, after my bicycle rides I always want to get high right away as after exercise THC intake is increased by around 20% or so at the same dose (a study showed this) and I can take heavier bong tokes. I am noticing a decline in habitual tendencies in general and observation and acceptance of my errors and faults.

I can feel rather strong stimulation off as little as 5 or 10mg of Ibogaine. It was marketed in France at one point as a stimulant, at those threshold doses. I am also tapering off etizolam, and actually sticking to it. The Ibogaine is helping with deeper stuff than this though. The real deal stuff I have to get over in order to have a happy life. Post acute withdrawal will be a phase of self discovery, I sense. I was great for a while after the initial detox, it came on later and harsh.

Well grown high-resin lemon kush is a great one too, if you like strains such as super lemon haze. Little more sedating I think; I've only smoked one toke so far. Maybe tonight. I don't even feel like it... so damn weird I'm a stoner.
Good luck with your recovery. I personally had a difficult time with both opiates and benzos. For some reason I liked etizolam better than any other benzo but it took too much of my attention tbh. Coming off a pretty big habit was one of the hardest things I've had to do. I'm so glad to be off that stuff.

No shame in being a stoner when comparing it to those other drugs...super lemon haze was one of my first strains I picked up in a mmj dispensary back in 2010.

I was shaking in etizolam withdrawal today, it was the fifth day of a steep drop. And with a pretty hardcore alprazolam rebound and also diazepam trailing off. Today I broke down, just triple dosed the etiz as I could barely even work for 2 hours or drive to the mall and the dispensary.

Also, I started shaking really powerful and trembling today out of nowhere. I instinctively took a bong toke, and I very quickly stopped shaking completely. Then I continued onwards until I seriously started to lose my mind and a couple hours apart triple dosed. It was really cool how weed stopped what possibly could have been the onset of a seizure. The strain was lemon kush and it was an absolute fire grow.

Ended up with a heavy smack habit, not too much in milligrams but in purity. Preferred to snort it. My nose is damaged inside I can tell. And was taking around 60mg etiz a day at the time (yes 60 not 6, I have been on it since it has existed if 2011 is the case) as well as a myriad of benzos so I am lucky to be here enjoying this Friday night seshing my bong. I'm reading a long book called Infinite Jest and there are only about 150 pages left. Psyched.

Last edited:
My step dad bought 10mg sativa based edibles today with no weed experience that I know of, definitely no tolerance. Idk what he thinks is going to happen but 10mg + noob with no tolerance is gonna = funny for me.

I've heard stories about ibogaine but they always sounded way more intense.. maybe that was just at higher doses i'm guessing. Sounds pretty mild and pleasant from what you describe. Kind of want to try it myself.

Sounds like you are making some progress. Post-acute withdrawals can be discouraging at times, but it definitely is a time of self-discovery.

My step dad bought 10mg sativa based edibles today with no weed experience that I know of, definitely no tolerance. Idk what he thinks is going to happen but 10mg + noob with no tolerance is gonna = funny for me.
i'm not to experienced with edibles but do you think he'll even feel 10mg. i know it varies by peron but i cant realy feel the 100mg ones the usaly give away at dispensaries.

i'm not to experienced with edibles but do you think he'll even feel 10mg. i know it varies by peron but i cant realy feel the 100mg ones the usaly give away at dispensaries.

100mg edibles are not legal in most jurisdictions... I think you're confusing the total mg in say a bar of chocolate or pack of mints or something with the per-item dose. 5mg is considered a normal starting dose for someone who's used weed but has minimal tolerance, 2.5 is safe for zero tolerance zero experience as a starting dose. 10mg is going to be pretty high for most people who have no experience at all.

I like using pens more than vape carts because I generally don't need as many hits; I feel like I'm conserving it more.

Props on getting your mmj! It's only a matter of time before legal weed comes to fl. It's very probable that they will loosen their mmj growing laws with little time as well.
My mom said she found the vape carts to be harsh which might be due to the mct oil it is cut with or maybe she just not used to it since it was her first time smoking in like 40 years.Even when she did it it's not like it was a regular thing. It's neat seeing her interested and excited about trying out different strains.

I started her out with low doses of oral cbd then thc; like 2-3mgs at the start and mad sure it was a sedating strain that wouldn't cause much paranoia(9lb). They have nice 200mg 10mg/ml vials that come with an oral syringe here which are perfect for people newer to weed wanting to try oral consumption or anyone really. They aren't as cost effective as just buying the straight distillate but not too bad of a price and good if you want to sample some different kinds.

Super lemon haze is a really nice one; like the canabinoid equivalent of a cup of coffee; it also goes great in coffee too.

Super lemon haze is a really nice one; like the canabinoid equivalent of a cup of coffee; it also goes great in coffee too.

Agree 100% that SLH is close to coffee, but when you say goes great in coffee do you mean decarbed and w/some kind of fat?

Tom

(I'm really starting to like Haze's; Super Silver Haze, Arjan's Haze, etc - they really provide a nice little jolt to wake me up)

Agree 100% that SLH is close to coffee, but when you say goes great in coffee do you mean decarbed and w/some kind of fat?

Tom

(I'm really starting to like Haze's; Super Silver Haze, Arjan's Haze, etc - they really provide a nice little jolt to wake me up)

My favorite sativa experience was on Jack Herer because I got super fucked up and reality started melting. Buuuuuuut my favorite sativa overall has to be strawberry cough, it always gave me an amazing super clear headed afterglow as opposed to the usual braindead feeling.

100mg edibles are not legal in most jurisdictions... I think you're confusing the total mg in say a bar of chocolate or pack of mints or something with the per-item dose. 5mg is considered a normal starting dose for someone who's used weed but has minimal tolerance, 2.5 is safe for zero tolerance zero experience as a starting dose. 10mg is going to be pretty high for most people who have no experience at all.

so when i get a brownie with labeling stating 100mg thc.. whats to confuse by the way im in ca

Status
Not open for further replies.