• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the actual numbers on my 710 celebration...

EO8V4Y0.jpg

edit: When I used a digital dab rig, I often would set the temperature to 710 degrees Fahrenheit.

Last edited:
Concentrates are lame
Always messin' with my brain and they cause all sorts of problems
I can't explain 'em, can't solve 'em
And this 710 shit you're talkin' leaves me confused and gawkin'
Concentrates are lame....
Yeah, they mess with the brain cuz concentrates are lame
I lost my friends to a dab rig and now they're all complete addicts
Concentrates are lame
They mess with the brain
Concentrates are lame

just for you, w01f-man

The numbers don't mean much to me other than higher = more potent, but man, I can't wait for the legal side of things to come to Maryland. Some of the shit you guys from legal states leaves me jealous as fuck, and it's not just the quality but the information available.

Word, jib. 710 4 lyfe

Don't be jealous tho. Seriously. It's the last of it's kind for me. I recently made a move to an illegal state.

Good luck in Maryland.

Looks like typical high end concentrate to me, available at any reasonably good dispensary. Never got why stoners need to make 1521383409 different kinds of concentrate. Why not stick to one solid (wax, shatter, something like that) and one liquid (RSO or some shit), and perhaps something crumbly for when people want to break it up over a bowl easily or something? I don't see the point in having 5 kinds of oils, a hundred different solid or semisolid types of concentrates, and a bunch of other random forms.

You guys realize that edibles are just another form of concentrates right?

You don't eat concentrates. Weed comes in flower, concentrates, and edibles. Those are the accepted categories. You can eat concentrates if you like wasting money since the THC is mostly in its inactive form.

Those are the three popular categories.

One happens to be a subset of another.

You can eat concentrates if you like wasting money since the THC is mostly in its inactive form.
It's the same in flower form. Decarb is necessary

Don't forget about Topicals, another "accepted" category.

Don't forget about Inhalants either. Mo Fo's be using inhalers to get medicine.

Sublingual anyone?

The list goes on and on and they are mostly just another form of concentrate

You guys realize that edibles are just another form of concentrates right?

lmao, i don't give a shit how my weed comes. just no plugging.

you just sounded like you wanted a song, and I took a Xanax and feel a bit jolly.

I feel you, Jib.

TN, I don't feel you at all bro.

Good for you

I know why weed wasn't fun anymore a while back, I started using lower vaporizer temperatures. Sativas wake tf up at 440f compared to even like 420f.

I don't like the tension here, I thought we were mellow stoners. People act like psychedelics are so much crazier, but no one argues over in PD :p

I broke down and vaped wax every day for the past week. I honestly don't care for it much I realized. I enjoy the full body high that a good indica hybrid can offer. Time to clean up again though, just a matter of time before my next piss test I'm sure. Passed my last one with some nice dark morning piss tho, so feelin' good about that.

I got mind fucked by 3 biggggggggggggggg hits of Jack Herer just now. That was probably the most intense psychedelic peak on weed I've ever had by far. Not a ton of visuals but other sensory fuckery something fierce

I don't like the tension here, I thought we were mellow stoners. People act like psychedelics are so much crazier, but no one argues over in PD :p
You're only a few pages late, but don't sweat it.

Psychedelics make me love people more than I should.

im smoking smoke gg#4n wax with gsc in a bowl. i dont know why peole forget abpout topicals but they are very effective, not from first hand experience but from relatives . anyways im just got of work and smoked 3/4 of a blunt. i like thes natural wraps but theres nothing like being really stoned and trying to smoke a blunt while its falling apart, though this is probably do do to a lack of a stickinbg agent on the tobacco leaf
i realy want to get a black and mild wine natural leaf wood tip. is this worth buying?

that bowl sounds tasty. i never rolled a blunt with a B&M. i always used a wrap (with the exception of phillies way back in the day).

i hear people talk about backwoods as either loving or hating them and it kind of makes me want to try it.

i want to try them too, but i decided im going to wait untiil i go to work today and buy a few of these B&Ms

cool man. let us know how it works out...i'll do the same if i ever get around to picking up a woods.

I really like Garcia Vegas. I suck at rolling so I've only had them a few times. Always heard 90s rappers talking about them and backwoods lol. Eventually I knew a dude I used to buy from occasionally back in college, he only smoked Garcia Vegas. He could roll a gram blunt with one of those that would last, no shit, the better part of an hour. Very slow burning leaf they must use.

He could roll a gram blunt with one of those that would last, no shit, the better part of an hour. Very slow burning leaf they must use.

Sounds like one of those j's I'd want to tap out of after passin' it back and forth for 45min. Gets to a point where you take a hit and think yeah, we're almost done here... and then you look at the blunt and there's still a good 3 inches before the cherry hits the filter/crutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.