• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
same. none of that stuff really helps. I have a cabinet half full of melatonin and the likes to help sleep but its all bs really ime. Maybe for some but since I don't drink regularly I'll just drink a beer and it usually makes me sleepy.

one of the nice things about not being able to sleep is that I spend a lot of time smoking weed and listening to music, discovering new bands and what not.
like dis

Last edited:
^ What kind of otherworldly thing is that a 8-string guitar? Whoa weird.

On the topic of concentrates vs flower, this is how I view it:

Quit concentrates to bring tolerance down. Then quit flowers to get rid of that nasty cough and go back on concentrates. It's a never ending cycle that I have admitted defeat and will always and forever use concentrates AND flower. Fuck it.

Quit concentrates to bring tolerance down. Then quit flowers to get rid of that nasty cough and go back on concentrates. It's a never ending cycle that I have admitted defeat and will always and forever use concentrates AND flower. Fuck it.

This is how I feel, and variety is the spice of life. I love hash, but every other week or so I make sure I get some flowers and will lay off the oil for a few days. They seem to do different things for me, and if I keep changing it up I can appreciate both of them more.

It probably is way healthier for me to just smoke oil, but to be honest I'm not the healthiest dude anyways and I smoke cigarettes still. Smoking a little bit of flower can't be nearly as bad as that. I know I should really take care of myself better, but I've tried quitting countless times with no success so I don't think I'm ready to give it up yet.

1ml Rick Simpson Oil 26%THC 22%CBD :D

Let us know how that goes! 1mL of that should be just over 260mg THC and 220mg CBD (a gram of oil is closer to .91mL). To me, that much of a close to 1:1 is a very uplifting feeling that can either tilt non-psychoactive or sedative

Is Rick Simpson Oil smokeable? Or you just ingest it?

And I'm sure if I put enough shatter in a joint I do get high. Yeah I know, it's wasting it.

It was great. I felt glued to my recliner for a long while.

Got 3 more ml today +some bubble hash.

Rappers used to be drug dealers, now they're drug addicts

....kinda true though

This is how I feel, and variety is the spice of life. I love hash, but every other week or so I make sure I get some flowers and will lay off the oil for a few days. They seem to do different things for me, and if I keep changing it up I can appreciate both of them more.

It probably is way healthier for me to just smoke oil, but to be honest I'm not the healthiest dude anyways and I smoke cigarettes still. Smoking a little bit of flower can't be nearly as bad as that. I know I should really take care of myself better, but I've tried quitting countless times with no success so I don't think I'm ready to give it up yet.
For sure, I quit cigarettes after ten years of a pack a day and continued to smoke pot but my lungs recovered beautifully. I still get the nasty pot smokers cough occasionally when I go hard but even then my spit-up is near white. Shit is crazy. Cigarettes are fucked dude. You have the right idea though it's all about when you are ready.

^ What kind of otherworldly thing is that a 8-string guitar? Whoa weird.

I didn't notice they played 8 strings. I've played guitar for about 10 years now and I picked up my buddies 7 string and felt like I was playing a totally different instrument. I'm sure with a little practice and adjustment it would come.

I didn't notice they played 8 strings. I've played guitar for about 10 years now and I picked up my buddies 7 string and felt like I was playing a totally different instrument. I'm sure with a little practice and adjustment it would come.
Did you see how wide that fret board is? I'm ok with the fat neck on an acoustic classical 6-string. I'm even cool with a 12 string guitar making a chorus effect of a 6-string. Hell I can even pick up a mandolin or dulcimer and play a tune. But 7 or 8 strings on that wide fret? I guess I've never seen them before.

Happy Fryday everyone!

These guitars have usually one or more bass strings. They add oomph and are between regular guitars and bass guitars. To me six strings are enough, but to each their own.

^ Aye that makes sense. It's a bass and guitar hybrid deal.

On the subject of fat fret boards (this one has no bass strings), I've never played a citar before. But I have seen this dude play it live.

Sitar is cool, but what I do love in this music are tablas, the small rhythmic section where the guy hits the small drums with his hands (on the left of Ravi in the video). I love tablas, I will buy some at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.