• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
2GY1uxq.jpg

okay, who else sees the horse's head on the left?

That's legit they sell the CBD stuff so cheap, that kinda CBD ratio is like coffee to me. And it's good if I'm feeling nauseous in the morning.

okay, who else sees the horse's head on the left?

I see it, like the horse head on a chess piece.

Just some dabs of Alpine Snow for me this morning.

Good stuff ! :D I like to add alil crumble/wax when I dab it.
Right on, smoking flower seperately has been going well with the CBD dabs so far, but I'm going to have to try this added with some wax as well--it seems like a great shatter to mix with any cannabis product really.

cbd shatter + Durban poison wax dab is def interesting. thx for that idea i could get use to this.

Harle Tsu #2....hmmm

Been drinkin a bit too watcing b ball so a bit stupid this evening lol

been diggin on these flavrx preloads. expensive but so tasty and clean. I like how they put the strain and whether it is indica or sativa dom, wish they would put the %'s tho.

nothing man i was just kidding :) good of you to post them, it's nice to see such a diversity of hash coming into use

It's about a 20:1 (CBD to THC) ratio. Relaxing.

Looking forward to today's adventure! %)

I'm going to check out this HEADY robot at the museum...the Emotive headY System (EMYS)!!!

robote48-L.jpg

You're go to the museum today! Luck

Last time I was there I was tripping balls. I couldn't handle the movie they had about space.

Haha, nice! I'm just taking the easy street and doing dabs/smoking bowls and prepping the vape pen before I leave. Peace

waterdew doc

just here wide awake at 4 am blasting ZHU "In the Morning"

smoking on some pineapple.

Status
Not open for further replies.