• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to today's adventure! %)

I'm going to check out this HEADY robot at the museum...the Emotive headY System (EMYS)!!!

robote48-L.jpg

How was the museum /heady robot?

Got this good medicine CBD shatter for the week
k3smm1.jpg

I guess it's a green Crack and Tres Dawg hybrid with the high CBD Harlequin sativa

Also got some moonshine haze flower that test at 28.5%

^ Nice. Most flower I get is in the low to mid twenties.

How was the museum /heady robot?
The robot show is ok, but I guess I've seen much better exhibits/shows at the museum. I have a membership so I end up seeing most of them without spending much overall. Always a blast to spend the day there :D

Yeah thats the normal %range of weed I get too.

I used to go to the museum a lot a couple yearsmall back. But I haven't been lately, my be I'll stop there soon.

Is there any good exhibitstuff coming up?

I don't find out about the new exhibits until a couple weeks prior to release. I would expect this main exhibit (robots) to go on for maybe a couple more months before the next one is released so I don't know about the next one. The IMAX is always a good time and I have been meaning to see more shows at the planetarium as well so I go back to those and the smaller exhibits as well until the next large one is released. Their website stays up to date for the most part.

Got the worst fuckin' headache right now. I had a finance exam today so I took some adderall this morning to cram. Haven't eaten all day and now it's wearing off and I feel like garbage. Now it's time to get high and watch the cavs game. About to roll up some of this, not sure what the strain it but it's pretty fuego. Also going to take a few days off from oil, went through 3g last week which is kind of gross for me. Usually I can make a gram last like 3-5 days lol

5AvEdZS.png

Thanks bro and 3D lol that's the first time I've heard that before. I dig it.

Said I wasn't going to smoke oil but dude hit me up with a deal I couldn't refuse so figured I'd grab it while I could

1C6djSz.png

so legit that I thought the same thing but didn't want to comment because I assumed it was already an established thing and I was just wayyy behind

I swear, though, it's the spinniest, dizziest shit ever waitin' for the melatonin to kick in while you're piss drunk.... well.... not piss drunk..... 9 beers in the past 6 hours drunk, with a bit of an alcoholic's tolerance, so.... par for the course, really.... I'm just maintaining..... drunk, high, whatever....

but yeah, pretty high too. I've been fuckin' with my dab pen heavy today.....

I swear, at the keyboard it's like the drunk hits you in random waves. Like, I'll type 3/4 of a post up perfectly, get to the last sentence and struggle for 10 minutes trying to write it coherently. ::sigh:: my life's a fucking roller coaster

Last edited:

Said I wasn't going to smoke oil but dude hit me up with a deal I couldn't refuse so figured I'd grab it while I could

1C6djSz.png

Nice shatter! Dont u think it would b better / healthier to take a brake from flower . Since u get more combusted plant matter an less Psychoactive!

I swear, though, it's the spinniest, dizziest shit ever waitin' for the melatonin to kick in while you're piss drunk.... well.... not piss drunk..... 9 beers in the past 6 hours drunk, with a bit of an alcoholic's tolerance, so.... par for the course, really.... I'm just maintaining..... drunk, high, whatever....

but yeah, pretty high too. I've been fuckin' with my dab pen heavy today.....

I swear, at the keyboard it's like the drunk hits you in random waves. Like, I'll type 3/4 of a post up perfectly, get to the last sentence and struggle for 10 minutes trying to write it coherently. ::sigh:: my life's a fucking roller coaster

I'm pretty high to atm , I ended up coming down with the flu or something. So I ate some kratom all higher dose of dxm an some cbd dabs. I might take a 1/2 klonapin if I can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.