• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't even know what you guys are talking about when dabbing is the topic.

The weed smoke doesn't help physically, but it puts me in a mental state to be able to tell my lungs to quit they're bitchin' while I try and get some sleep.

You probably have never had BHO (butane hash oil) or wax, have you?

You probably have never had BHO (butane hash oil) or wax, have you?

Nope. :(

Extracts are pretty tough (to this point impossible) for me to find around here, and I've always wanted to make my own but never had the patience and motivation to do that instead of just burnin' my herbal as is.

yeah im not buyin tree to have to do stuff id rather have it be bang bang and thats that

yeah im not buyin tree to have to do stuff id rather have it be bang bang and thats that

Exactly.

Though I'd be all for buying some if the finished product were ever available to me... or when/if I'm able to afford a more luxurious lifestyle I'll be more willing to try my hand at a little home chemistry. =D

Extracts are pretty tough (to this point impossible) for me to find around here, and I've always wanted to make my own but never had the patience and motivation to do that instead of just burnin' my herbal as is.

I'll PM you a video so you can see what I'm talking about when I say "dabbing". %)

take all your stems and leaves and bottom bags... save it up and then make some oil. BH-motherfucking-O

congratulations squidhead most marriages dont last a fifth of that these days

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's emphysema, squid head. Much peace and <3 from sunny southern California.

congrats on the anniversary, squid.

Thank you my friends!! I appreciate your kind words. I decided for our Silver Anniversary to sell all our silverware & buy some weed. I thought it was very romantic...she watching me get ripped while she boils some jumbo shrimp...[J/K]...I took her out to a fine restaurant, left my wallet at home & she did a great job washing dishes to pay for the meal. LOL!! Yeah sure thing!!<3 :\

happy anniversary! I meant to say that earlier, but I pointed the post out to my boyfriend and then we got to talking about something and you know how it goes when your the queen of stoners. And I send many good vibes to your wife, I hope she gets her new lung soon!

take all your stems and leaves and bottom bags... save it up and then make some oil. BH-motherfucking-O

For a while now stems have been getting thrown in the grinder with the nugs unless they're like monstrous tree branches or something. I think I'll start making a conscious effort to save them all, though. I think I need to figure out a system for conserving my money and weed and stick with it... that'd probably be best in the long run and I might eventually build up a stash looking something like your mouth-watering collection you posted up the other day or week or whatever.

C.H, dabbing looks cool but I don't think it's for me... I have a feeling I'd set something on fire using a god damn blow torch to smoke with, man, or at least burn myself pretty badly or some shit.... I don't trust myself to be all highed up around that kind of shit, lol.

So I learned something yesterday, guys. When you've got bronchitis it feels like absolute shit what with the coughing up yellow and green shit for half hours at a time but I've found the ultimate medication combo. 30mL Nyquil Cough & Cold (acetaminophen, doxylamine succinate, DXM) + 50mg Diphenhydramine + 45mg oxycodone + 30mL promethazine with codeine + 6mg melatonin shortly before falling asleep = me completely forgetting that I was even sick in the first place.

Now, I don't recommend anyone do this kind of mixture but holy fuck did it completely erase every single symptom of this hellish bullshit I've been dealing with all week.

Last edited:
I'm high as a god damn kite right now and want someone to talk to, damnit. :!

Off to the other BL forums....

happy anniversary! I meant to say that earlier, but I pointed the post out to my boyfriend and then we got to talking about something and you know how it goes when your the queen of stoners. And I send many good vibes to your wife, I hope she gets her new lung soon!

Thank you very much for the anniversary wishes, neko. You don't have to explain to me about getting side-tracked. I'm constantly forgetting why I walked into a room...what I was about to say...stuff like that. I just went to take a bonghit & forgot to light the damn thing.8(
Anyhow, we appreciate the good vibes for the new lung...<3

C.H, dabbing looks cool but I don't think it's for me... I have a feeling I'd set something on fire using a god damn blow torch to smoke with, man, or at least burn myself pretty badly or some shit.... I don't trust myself to be all highed up around that kind of shit, lol.

lol! I've heard people say the same thing, afraid of burning themselves.

The badass thing about a hash bar in California is that when I have gone, and had no dabbing experience, there's a free hit for a first time patient normally (been true 2 of 2 hash bars I have gone to), and they will light up the skillet/nail, and dab it for you, and will just give you a countdown so its like "3...2...1..." and then you start inhaling, and they do all the work for you.

The times I have done dabbing wax by itself when I normally just smoke some weed here and there, it blows me out of the water. It is truly like a psychedelic, and it reminds me of a high dose oral cannabis experience in the psychedelic sense. Except it's vaporized and has a similar duration to smoking weed, with the intensity of eating a high dose edible.

That's the best way I can describe the experience. It's mad awesome.

I personally believe it's easier to burn yourself using a nail and dome set up, than it is using a skillet. Just my 2 cents. I think that having to put the dome on is a waste of a few seconds and gets your fingers close to the nail for nothing; whereas you can swing the skillet under the curve in under half a second and your fingers don't have to get close to the skillet to swing it under the curve. :)

sorted threw all my weeds today. three strains suck and are getting pulled. prolly grab a ss baster and blast.

Ahh I hate scumbags that don't even bother to reply to your job applications when you actually put in some effort. His loss, though. :p

NSFW:
Ady9W0L.jpg

22WtUMQ.jpg

yummy

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it weird that since I've been sick (bronchitis) the past 7 days I've had a huge, enormous appetite? I mean, yeah, I've been high as hell nearly the whole time but that's no different from any other illnesses I've had where no amount of weed could make me want to even smell food, let alone eat anything...

I've never been sick without nausea and it feels like something's missing... I'm not really complaining, though.

Prolly cause your body is using energy to fight off the sickness. And being sick wears you out, so its prolly a good thing eating a bit extra when your sick. Though you might want to make sure your eating plenty of veggies and protein, not just average stoner munchie fair.

I'm smoking a shit ton to deal with the inflammation and pain, and it's working well. I smoked a lot more yesterday than I have tonight so far though.

I hope everyone else is having a good night thus far.

1st off, best of luck on your upcoming exams. You seem like a sharp-minded person, so I'll bet you pass them with no problems. About retirement, yeah I did miss the newspaper business after 30 yrs working at 1. I kept waking up at 7 a.m. & was about to shower getting ready for work, when it dawned on me that I no longer have to be anywhere in the morning. I gotta admit, it was a great feeling knowing I don't have to answer to anyone anymore.
Retirement came somewhat easy, as I try & keep busy around the house with little projects. Plus my wife is awaiting a lung donor, as she has 4th stage emphysema & needs a lung transplant ASAP. She's top priority. It's fortunate that I am retired, as she can't vacuum, clean, do laundry, etc. She CAN cook, as she's probably the best cook I've ever eaten...:\...& today is our 25th wedding anniversary.<3

Thanks man, I got my grades back already and I did decent :). The past few days I've been dealing with some computer issues, so I haven't been on here. Everything's fixed now though.

I'm sorry to hear about your wifes situation, I hope everything works out soon. Also congrats on your 25th anniversary that's awesome buddy

Just picked up some purps tonight, not sure what strain it is but wow. Wish I had a good camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.