• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who saw the thread someone started entitled "I got so high I anally raped myself" before i UAed it?

Man that gave me a laugh this morning....

So who saw the thread someone started entitled "I got so high I anally raped myself" before i UAed it?

Man that gave me a laugh this morning....

I read the first couple paragraphs.... for some reason I thought the title was being sarcastic or something before going into it.

Thanks, CH.

Heat's back on, I've got 6oz promethazine w/ codeine and a quarter of slightly-better-than-average midgrade. %) I'm trying not to smoke for the sake of not developing pneumonia, though, so I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm gonna do with the herbal.

Worse comes to worst I'll probably just burn it, but I'm thinking a slight bit a cannabutter is gonna be sharing my stomach with a couple ounces of lean here in a little while.

Hope everyone else is having as nice of a payday as I am.

Heat's back on, I've got 6oz promethazine w/ codeine and a quarter of slightly-better-than-average midgrade. %) I'm trying not to smoke for the sake of not developing pneumonia, though, so I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm gonna do with the herbal.

Worse comes to worst I'll probably just burn it, but I'm thinking a slight bit a cannabutter is gonna be sharing my stomach with a couple ounces of lean here in a little while.

Making some cannabutter sounds like a bomb idea for when you're sick. :)

I ate a bunch of edibles last night and am still so high this morning I don't even want to smoke yet. 8( =D

i vape when I have a cold. or smoke 1 small joint per day.

i smoked a big fatty today walking around listening to pantera. good times.

well, its been about a month now that I've gone back to my heavy stoner ways. The memories a lil hazy and I'm not hungry unless I toke. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

im weening my tolerance down a little bit so I can get super duper high when I roll next

I realized its easier to eat healthy when you dont have the munchies 24/7

I realized its easier to eat healthy when you dont have the munchies 24/7

I rarely get the munchies anymore from smoking cannabis. I eat fairly healthy being baked all day long nonetheless.

It's always good to take a cannabis break though. I wish I was able to take a break (I'm sure I couldn't will myself to do it). You'll have a really good time with a low cannabis tolerance when you get to smoke again and roll. :D

Much <3 to all my stoner buddies.

Pourin' up at 10am, feelin' like the late DJ Screw up in this muh fuckah. I miss Mary, though... Hopefully we'll have a little rendezvous here in a couple hours, I'm just waitin' for this codeine lean to kick in before I put anything in the air.

I get munchies every time I smoke, man. Hell, sometimes I smoke just so I can get the munchy (or would it be munchie? Hmmmmm.....) effect and pig the fuck out. It wouldn't feel right to have a hungerless high.

I get so sad when I come to CD and notice that mine was the last post in like 35%-40% of the threads here. Fuck, man, I need a better life. :(

one more ounce'd make me feel so great-- wait... now I can't feel my face...

*passes right back*

I've got bronchitis, man.

*eats a cookie*

Sure smells good, though. I had to pass a session with some shit called Jamaican Lamb's Breath or some wild shit earlier today. The buds looked beautiful but smoke is just fucking my lungs up, firsthand and secondhand. Doesn't help that I carried on like business as usual for the first week or so of this shit, but hey, I thought my immune system wasn't gonna be a little pussy on me.

[Double-post prevention: Also, apparently I've been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia since like 3:30-4 o'clock. I didn't even notice, but fuck if I know where my remote's at to change the channel....

I need like a perma-script for promethazine w/ codeine, stat.]

*passes right back*

I've got bronchitis, man.

*eats a cookie*

Sure smells good, though. I had to pass a session with some shit called Jamaican Lamb's Breath or some wild shit earlier today. The buds looked beautiful but smoke is just fucking my lungs up, firsthand and secondhand. Doesn't help that I carried on like business as usual for the first week or so of this shit, but hey, I thought my immune system wasn't gonna be a little pussy on me.

[Double-post prevention: Also, apparently I've been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia since like 3:30-4 o'clock. I didn't even notice, but fuck if I know where my remote's at to change the channel....

I need like a perma-script for promethazine w/ codeine, stat.]

^ sorry to hear about the bronchitis, forgot all about that.

Leaves more for me then. %)

Lamb's Bread/Lamb's Breath are great strains. I have a little bit of Lamb's Bread my friend traded me and I can't wait to try it. =D

Eh, it's all good. And yeah, it looked and smelled great. I hope I get a chance to sample some soon.

I rarely get the munchies anymore from smoking cannabis. I eat fairly healthy being baked all day long nonetheless.

Much <3 to all my stoner buddies.

Same here. I never get the munchies after tokin anymore...but I've been tokin since 1969 & things have changed. I used to be able to smoke all day & night. Now? 3-4 bongrips & I'm good for hours!! I like this 'reverse tolerance' I've been experiencing for awhile now.
The only reason I can think of is that it's like the same deal with alcoholics. People think alcoholics need way more than a regular drinker for them to get loaded. Not so...a true alcoholic can drink 2 beers & be blasted...but another 22 beers & he's the same blasted as after the 2. I think it's the same for long-time tokers. So much THC (or booze, depending) stays in the system & when I re-toke, I've already got a lotta THC in my bloodstream for maximum altitude.
Then again, I could be totally wrong about everything I just babbled here...:\

Status
Not open for further replies.