• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Captain (for the very first time, for this particular piece) just cleaned out his FREE bong and it looks *amazing*. %)

very nice!!! now its time to ripp that badd boyy!!!

i just ate 200mics of LSD and now im smoking on some hella funky weeds %)

iimm so excited :D

capt h is right if u dont have rolling papers go buy a blunt geeze its a dam buk its x-mas ! so i had many vikes 2 mg klonopin and weeed weeed weeed alll day i have a mix of mids and white widow so ya know! but i love to smoke and ride so i love me my blunt my bitch on pass side feelin like a filthy rich drug trafficker haha jus hapy peace yaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll el mucho love ..........ya boi ......montegaman

very nice!!! now its time to ripp that badd boyy!!!

i just ate 200mics of LSD and now im smoking on some hella funky weeds %)

iimm so excited :D

I sure did, I lit up some top shelf Jack Herer - full sativa - so kiefy. *drools*

I'm not on any LSD , I had a recent deliciously full of visual imagery intravenous 5-meo-MIPT experience I'll have to write a trip report up %)

capt h is right if u dont have rolling papers go buy a blunt geeze its a dam buk its x-mas ! so i had many vikes 2 mg klonopin and weeed weeed weeed alll day i have a mix of mids and white widow so ya know! but i love to smoke and ride so i love me my blunt my bitch on pass side feelin like a filthy rich drug trafficker haha jus hapy peace yaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll el mucho love ..........ya boi ......montegaman

I have 1.5 oz of mid-grade white widow that cost less than a half ounce of top shelf.

Santa Got Me A Sweet Stonner Gift

Puff Pops - Smoke & Lick Lollipop Pipe

Puff Pops are one of the smartest smoking deives out there. Puff pops allow you to carry around a functioning pipe that is nothing more then a discreet, completly legal peice of candy. Use the puff pipe once or over and over again.... When you are finished smoking you can enjoy your pipe as a delicious candy treat!

source link removed..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewwww a candy pipe :( and I know they sell pipe necklaces on this one site, which would be so dumb to wear out. "Yeah police officer look here!!! Yeah arrest me!!!"

I smoked a bowl walking around LA today. It was a lot of fun. I did it a second time later on too. =D

Wish I could do that.... Cops here would be all over you in a hot minute. I smoked a joint with my sister walking around my neighborhood though and nobody even questioned or stopped us. Lol it was pretty funny.

Wish I could do that.... Cops here would be all over you in a hot minute. I smoked a joint with my sister walking around my neighborhood though and nobody even questioned or stopped us. Lol it was pretty funny.

Yeah, I was walking in a residential area during the time. While walking down major avenues and boulevards, I decided hitting the bowl was less doable. =D

In LA though it's a different story. My friend was in the street, in downtown Los Angeles, smoking crack, and a cop just FLEW by like GTFO crack head I have real people to go catch! ROFL. If you've seen an addict smoke crack, it's nothing you mistake for anything legal or easily medicinal in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER rofl. They probably thought "...and there went the evidence...not worth our time"... hahaha.

Ever since the shooting in Hollywood at Sunset and Vine, I think if you're walking around peacefully smoking marijuana, 99.999% of Los Angeles won't question your right to do so. I know I'm happier with people smoking blunts and not shooting random people! 8o

Yeah I've smoked crack lol.... The guy I was with accidentally parked between two cop cars in philly at the gas station. He went in to get foil (had to freebase it, didn't think we were getting crack were planning on heroin). Lol I was so paranoid sitting in the car with two crack rocks in the cup holder and the car had illegal tint (all windows and I think darker).. Yet the cops didn't give a fuck and just were chillin like they got better things to do. Yeah its better to be smoking a blunt and not committing a crime.

Yeah I've smoked crack lol.... The guy I was with accidentally parked between two cop cars in philly at the gas station. He went in to get foil (had to freebase it, didn't think we were getting crack were planning on heroin). Lol I was so paranoid sitting in the car with two crack rocks in the cup holder and the car had illegal tint (all windows and I think darker).. Yet the cops didn't give a fuck and just were chillin like they got better things to do. Yeah its better to be smoking a blunt and not committing a crime.

One time I was in a gas station on Christmas night, around this time one or two years ago, IVing in a parking lot with everyone walking about. The beauty: the cold weather fogged up the glass, no one could see in, no matter if I was using my cell phone for lighting for IVing or not. =D Perfect time IMO. Car's heater A+ for getting your veins to present. %)

I also smoked a few bowls in the car before heading back home too =D

One time I was in a gas station on Christmas night, around this time one or two years ago, IVing in a parking lot with everyone walking about. The beauty: the cold weather fogged up the glass, no one could see in, no matter if I was using my cell phone for lighting for IVing or not. =D Perfect time IMO. Car's heater A+ for getting your veins to present. %)

I also smoked a few bowls in the car before heading back home too =D

Yes, that's so nice and I loved how the guys windows were tinted so we were driving on the highway smoking crack. Its funny how everyone going by didn't even know. We even pulled to the side the first time to take some hits.

We were going to IV the heroin we were suppose to be getting but didn't cause of a fucking huge mishap 8) and it would of been nice to just shoot up and not worry about anyone seeing you. Haha you got lucky that day with the fog :p I'm surprised the heat didn't un-fog the windows! I would of been too paranoid to have the heat on as well lol

Yeah most people don't even pay attention though. On the highway I was hotboxing the car with my friends and we never got stopped. Was risky but so worth it.... I got so stoned I felt like I was in the movie inception.

Yes, that's so nice and I loved how the guys windows were tinted so we were driving on the highway smoking crack. Its funny how everyone going by didn't even know. We even pulled to the side the first time to take some hits.

We were going to IV the heroin we were suppose to be getting but didn't cause of a fucking huge mishap 8) and it would of been nice to just shoot up and not worry about anyone seeing you. Haha you got lucky that day with the fog :p I'm surprised the heat didn't un-fog the windows! I would of been too paranoid to have the heat on as well lol

Yeah most people don't even pay attention though. On the highway I was hotboxing the car with my friends and we never got stopped. Was risky but so worth it.... I got so stoned I felt like I was in the movie inception.

I find if you don't use the hot air onthe windshield, it just fogs up the windshield worse. =D

Ill be sure to check out that video when my batteries not about to die on me :( I favorited it though.

Ill be sure to check out that video when my batteries not about to die on me :( I favorited it though.

:)

Cool. If you can remember less than 8 basic ideas about how to interact with cops based on that one video, it'll be crucial to your survival in the "police state" of america. :)

I hope your battery doesn't die, maybe you can go outlet hunting? When I was in the DMV the only outlet I could use to charge was in the bathroom so I sat in the bathroom to do my paperwork while charging my phone. =D

Lol except I busted the charger port on my blackberry and no longer have my computer /: ill just have to swap the battery with my moms, she has the same phone. I'm so unlucky lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.