• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol except I busted the charger port on my blackberry and no longer have my computer /: ill just have to swap the battery with my moms, she has the same phone. I'm so unlucky lately.

Whoa damn that seems extraordinarily unlucky. :( Sorry to hear that! Were you on drugs? Drugs can totally cause you to break shit. I was just tired from staying up a long time and already broke my bong which that piece's ash catcher already broke so the downstem breaking was like icing on the cake, but the base of the bong is still 1 piece magically :D

This has been a Xmas night the Cpt. will likely never forget. I have learned invaluable information regarding the world around me. %)

Merry Christmas a bit late to everyone, hope you spend some quality time with your loved ones.

We got some snow just in time for x-mas over here!

NSFW:
dscn2483f.jpg

And a picture of the oil rig I bought myself for my birthday :)

NSFW:
dscn2477z.jpg

Looks like your in for a good time my friend, get festive and fill your bong with snow!

merry boxing day to all!

Whoa damn that seems extraordinarily unlucky. :( Sorry to hear that! Were you on drugs? Drugs can totally cause you to break shit. I was just tired from staying up a long time and already broke my bong which that piece's ash catcher already broke so the downstem breaking was like icing on the cake, but the base of the bong is still 1 piece magically :D

This has been a Xmas night the Cpt. will likely never forget. I have learned invaluable information regarding the world around me. %)

Oh I didn't notice this until now, whoops. And its fine but thanks I guess ill live haha, but yeah I broke it sober! :( I was having a good time with my friends and I went to take a picture and it fell on the floor.... We happened to be in kmart of all places acting like fools near the kitchen tables like it was our house, smh. I guess I'm just naturally clumsy.

Sorry to hear about your bong, I hate breaking my pieces. Its always sad when you break your glass.... I've done it before and it sucks.

I've had a glass bong kill itself before, went for a piss came back into the room and it was just on its side in pieces with bong water all over my shoes...

pretty shitty evening.

Damn, I wish your bong would of at least talked it out with you.... I guess they hit rock bottom and enough was enough :') LOL...shitty though to have your bong break.

watched Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ,
as my little bro is round,

ive watched it before, damn id love to have some cool gf who could get stoned with me lol
Eating loads of stuff stoned out my brains and watching that film and the one before it was a good night few weeks back haha

Left hemp oil out for ~3 hours

Hemp seed oil goes rancid pretty quickly apparently. I can't really smell a difference, but I think I might be able to taste a difference.... although it could be in my head.

I left it out for about three hours last night and then finally realized. It's supposed to be refrigerated when not used, and used up quickly.. which I usually have no problem with. I go through a bottle every two weeks or so. I've scoured the net trying to find an answer but haven't had any real luck. I guess nobody has such a specific question. It was just three hours.

Am I being paranoid?

Also, if anyone knows any science behind it (like, at room temperature, how soon before oxidation is a problem for the oils)

I assume it's still edible, but I am a perfectionist.

Last edited:
this will be moved to the social / information booth in a bit... I'll leave it here for a minute so people can see it...

whaddup darksam?? stayfaded? chainer?? smoking some good weed yeah?? awww yeaahhhahahha :)

i take pharmaceuticals to compliment my marijuana :D

I like valium + Weed combo Lacster, proper mongs you out though.. (Thats why i like it though lol)

watched Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ,
as my little bro is round,

ive watched it before, damn id love to have some cool gf who could get stoned with me lol
Eating loads of stuff stoned out my brains and watching that film and the one before it was a good night few weeks back haha

LOL, I was about to watch that movie tonight too... I watched harold & kumar go to white castle instead... Shit those movie are bomb. And lol I watched it with my mom and not some hot dude haha oh well :]

whaddup darksam?? stayfaded? chainer?? smoking some good weed yeah?? awww yeaahhhahahha :)

i take pharmaceuticals to compliment my marijuana :D

Hey, what's up with you? And shit I didn't smoke any bud tonight... I might actually do so soon but wait for the clock to hit 4:20 ;) I'm so wide away right now I think a few puffs of the herb will help me sleep.

^awake not away, damn what's up with all this misspelling lately, hope its not the drugs :( lol I don't think it is really but a good excuse.

Last edited:
i dont usually, But i had to wake and bake today for some reason.

i definately know i wont be doing much for the next 4 hours lol ...

stayfaded, at least ya didnt watch it on your own.

Yeah true... And its funny how my mother was laughing at it even though she tries to pretend to not like marijuana at all anymore. Uh huh, mom sure you don't remember all the good times from smoking the green... Mhmmm

sooo lazy

january's college break should just be known as "spend all your saved up cash on drugs" month

i just want to keep getting stoned off my vapourizer non stop its diff to smoking lol

see, i kinda prefer blazing a nice fat blunt... but a filled ballon vapor bag is nice, too.

na this is just whip type,

least i can sit comfortably and not freeze my arse off in the garden :D

So anyone try "weed milk" before? I tried it the other night and just puked. Hard. It tastes just as bad as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.