• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone try "weed milk" before? I tried it the other night and just puked. Hard. It tastes just as bad as it sounds.

You know how I got around the terrible taste? I mixed that shit it with cinnamon roll-flavored oatmeal. It was a lot of milk so I had to eat a shit ton of oatmeal right before classes, but I was fried ALL day and never caught the munchies. That was a pretty chill day, actually...

So anyone try "weed milk" before? I tried it the other night and just puked. Hard. It tastes just as bad as it sounds.
Sounds fucking gross would say do not want but if I was given it for free then I'd gladly accept the gift.

....weed milk?

I'd pass unless it tasted like regular old milk. I would assume it would have been heated, then recooled = shit. Not surprised you threw up, lol.

Last edited:
look alive social. What's good with ya'll this mornin? Fresh off a blunt and still feelin good from last night's roxies. Thank you xmas gift cards, you made fine bargaining chips for cannabis and roxies to welcome the new year

I also got pans, and a Black And Decker mega-toaster oven, plus 75$ to Market Basket... Growing up sucks, lol.

Next year I want cannabis seeds for Christmas. Stil, I got a nice tripod from my dad, which was cool since I wanted/needed one.

look alive social. What's good with ya'll this mornin? Fresh off a blunt and still feelin good from last night's roxies. Thank you xmas gift cards, you made fine bargaining chips for cannabis and roxies to welcome the new year

I also got pans, and a Black And Decker mega-toaster oven, plus 75$ to Market Basket... Growing up sucks, lol.

I wish I had someone offering me a glass piece or weed for christmas... maybe some day. I received a big blanket to go on my bed, a 100$ giftcard and some products to wash my car, not the coolest gifts but eh...

Hopefully I still have some of that bho goodness... it's making me sad to see how fast it's going away though!!

Next year I want cannabis seeds for Christmas. Stil, I got a nice tripod from my dad, which was cool since I wanted/needed one.

That means we can expect to see some even greater pictures? :D

....weed milk?

I'd pass unless it tasted like regular old milk. I would assume it would have been heated, then recooled = shit. Not surprised you threw up, lol.

Yeah, totally. Whole milk with finely ground bud, heated on a double boiler for about an hour. The milk itself didn't taste too bad, like cream, really. But I didn't have anything to strain the weed out with so I was taking mouthfulls of shredded, soggy buds every sip >.> and that did me in pretty quick. It was a terrible scene.

I'm just desperate to get an oral cannabis high. I've tried so much shit, butter, fire crackers, milk, nothing seems to really work. (Or not make me throw up before effects kick in)

For Christmas, Santa brought me a new comouter, Led Zeppeling black light poster, Bob Marley shirt and a bag o' weed.

Firecrackers never did the trick for me, the only time I got an oral cannabis high was when my friend made cannabis oil, with canola oil I think, or it might have been vegetable.

I can't remember exactly how he did it but i'm pretty sure you could find something about it. He then used that oil in brownies and muffins and they were pretty damn good and stoning haha.

Yeah, totally. Whole milk with finely ground bud, heated on a double boiler for about an hour. The milk itself didn't taste too bad, like cream, really. But I didn't have anything to strain the weed out with so I was taking mouthfulls of shredded, soggy buds every sip >.> and that did me in pretty quick.

Mix it with oatmeal, brutha. Or, think like cannabutter and use the milk as a substitute in really easy recipes that require a cup or so of milk.

(Macaroni and cheese doesn't fare so well with weed milk, just a heads-up.)

Just popping in here to say what's up? I feel like I could get used to this place. Pretty leigt.

/hitsbong. smoke sesh on me.

Man, I hate being high as fuck, and trying to figure out/get used to a new phone. I'm not sure I really even fucking like this iPhone. I might end up going back to my 2 ½ year old piece of shit palm pre.

Last edited:
happy new years eve, what are you stoners doing on new years eve, idk, to me new years isnt really like stoner time, where you sit around and get baked, and alcohol i do that nearly as much as drinking, was tryng for a candy flip with a hit of dmt right at midnight but i didnt try hard enuff and left everything to the last minute so im picking up some blow, and some beer, and chilln' while skiing
, peace have a nice night, hopefully its safe

im not going out to a rave or anything,
On antibiotics so cant drink or misbehave really,

However i can misbehave indoors, stoned and going to eat a couple of blue biccies shortly Lol

imma be stupid and iv some of this blow, just cuz its new years and i wanna do something new

thisi s the time where i'm suppposed to come home and sleep, bit fucking hard with mdma pumping through the bloodstream D:

merry new year ya bastards!

Mix it with oatmeal, brutha. Or, think like cannabutter and use the milk as a substitute in really easy recipes that require a cup or so of milk.

(Macaroni and cheese doesn't fare so well with weed milk, just a heads-up.)
There goes all my hopes and dreams of the best intoxicating meal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.