• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a shotgun loaded with either slugs or coins, a hunting rifle, and two handguns for backup. i'm thinking prolly one revolver and one semiauto.

i am too

it's really, really cold gas, duh.

ever get sprayed in the eyes from that shit?

In fact yes, I more than once got sprayed gas in the eyes. It's VERY unpleasant.

i want a shotgun loaded with either slugs or coins, a hunting rifle, and two handguns for backup. i'm thinking prolly one revolver and one semiauto.

i am too

Colt .45 IMO.

Then you can be some bad mother fucker called stagger lee.

it's really, really cold gas, duh.

ever get sprayed in the eyes from that shit?

But were talking zombies here! ZOMBIES! They dont need eyes to eat your brains. And what happens when you shoot a zombie with a flame thrower?

You get a flaming zombie running at you.

Shoot them in the mouth with a high pressure dry ice gun IMO.

Make them swallow that shit - boom.

Ever played Dead Rising? You can kill zombies with everything. Everything.

Colt .45 IMO.

Then you can be some bad mother fucker called stagger lee.

7 round mag? Nah. HK417 all the way, its 7.62, thats plenty to take down a zombie. Maybe a Beowulf, but good luck finding more ammo

7 round mag? Nah. HK417 all the way, its 7.62, thats plenty to take down a zombie. Maybe a Beowulf, but good luck finding more ammo

To be honest I was just quoting some "Stagger Lee" by nick cave ;).

Ever played Dead Rising? You can kill zombies with everything. Everything.

That's just some hardcore nitty gritty army training there.

YOU OUT OF BULLETS?! ANYTHING THAT'S NOT TIED DOWN CAN KILL SOMEONE!

Have fun CH!

I will probably be able to get my hands on some 2c-X soon, so I will try some wax when I experience with it :D I'll give you some feedback about it.

Honestly, I don't like 2c's as I do LSD or mushrooms. If I wanted to IV a bunch of methamphetamine on LSD I would, I just have no desire to do any such thing. Amphetamine compounds are more damaging to the brain than LSD is, and I'm fairly certain of this as methamphetamine and amphetamine are both neurotoxic to some degree.

2c-E is a special compound, Chainer seems to dig it. I IM'd 2c-E and found it awfully manic and too peripherally stimulating for me to even drive on the experience to cop some heroin. (This was years ago, I no longer use meth or heroin). :)

Hoes call me santa inspired a 2nd Cpt H video... and this one was not as victorious as using a glass dabber for cannabis has been.

I tried to use FM hash on my skillet, I think it was a waste compared to the videos where I smoke hash in my ash catcher. I use a screen now so that it can't fall through the bowl piece, very nice.

Vaporizing FM Hash - I wouldn't repeat this experience

Aww :( Sucks it didn't work well. I can't find a video anymore, but I got that idea from someone in Cali who makes videos and seems to have A grade hash.

The full melt he's using literally leaves no residue and melts totally on a nail or skillet.

Nice try though! It seemed more effective when smoked in with your a/c you are right.

Here's my video with my new bong and ashcatcher. Pictures are to come :)

Ripping my new bong

P.S. You can see my stash of butane cans in the background haha =D

That's pretty awesome Hoes call me santa! But i think a video like this could go in the pipe/bong appreciation thread. I am totally cool with sharing stuff like you ripping the bong in that thread for future reference.

Im High in them clouds tonight guys. And if you have ever wondered what the clouds look like that im in, heres a pic:

NSFW:
422050_10151374519555487_509070486_23028612_243437054_n.jpg

Honestly, I don't like 2c's as I do LSD or mushrooms. If I wanted to IV a bunch of methamphetamine on LSD I would, I just have no desire to do any such thing. Amphetamine compounds are more damaging to the brain than LSD is, and I'm fairly certain of this as methamphetamine and amphetamine are both neurotoxic to some degree.

2c-E is a special compound, Chainer seems to dig it. I IM'd 2c-E and found it awfully manic and too peripherally stimulating for me to even drive on the experience to cop some heroin. (This was years ago, I no longer use meth or heroin). :)

I can only speak of 2c-e since that's the only 2c-x I've tried, but maybe you found it negative because you IM'd it? Or are you comparing it to IM/IV LSD? 2c-x compounds are very intense IM/IV as far as I know and most people consider it a not nice experience. A modest oral dose wouldn't be as much neurotoxic if barely at all in my opinion. And although LSD is surely less damaging to the brain than amphetamine compounds, what about the possible damage to psyche/psychological damage? I've had really bad experiences on LSD but all my 2c-e experiences were very positive mentally, though I must agree the peripheral stimulation and bodyload were not so nice on 2c-e.

EDIT: What I mean about bad experiences on LSD, I mean it often feels like it's literally fragmenting/breaking my mind apart, no matter how small dose, lesser doses just do it to a lesser degree. Obviously this varies from person to person, just my experience.

I have taken 2c-I orally many times. My opinion is the same for oral/IM routes. I would eat 20mg of 2c-I, or IM about 5mg of 2c-E. Maybe it was like 2.5mg - I wrote a trip report about it.

Equivalent dosages with the various ROA's IMO.

I just prefer LSD. Getting dank blotter from a good friend = great times. Ordering 2c's online = still can be good times, but it's too anxiogenic IMO. Sure you can go places on it, and the visuals are strong, but I prefer LSD visuals.

[EDIT]"Psychological damage" and psychedelics - I'd say that personally I haven't experienced any. I have seen DMT damage someone else's mind personally, was shocked that it happened (as it is an endogenous substance in everyone's brain)... but whatever. It wasn't me so I'm happy to report I have mostly positive trips.

I can't even say I had a "bad trip" on a 2c-_ chemical. I have probably had a bad DO_ experience that was "acid" however I doubt it actually was real acid. "Real acid" normally does not leave you peaking for a full 24 to 36 hours.

LSD (sublingual), mushrooms (oral), ketamine (IM), 2c-_ (IM/oral), DMT (smoked/vaporized), salvia (smoked), I have only had good positive, enlightening, philosophically amazing, psychologically uplifting trips. I would only speak ill of DO_ type drugs - although I can't say I have tried any SPECIFIC one as I have not sought out them - and if I wanted to, I probably could, but I don't think it's an experience I'd prefer as they normally (from what I have read/understand) take a while to kick in. I prefer LSD's amazingly quick onset sublingually. %)[/EDIT]

The Captain has made A NEW VIDEO which he will link as soon as it's done uploading to youtube. Hoes Call Me Santa - you can "like" your own youtube video ;) I didn't know if you were aware. I thought your video was pretty cool. I normally only take about 20 seconds to have my wand heat up to a decent temperature, as I focus the glass end that's heating up at the end of the blue cone tip that's formed when the propane torch is lit, and it's perfect for hitting flower. I only pack enough flower in one hit that I can inhale and not cough, using the wand. I find coughing with weed is mostly related to packing too much, or using a lighter. %)

Do you think you can use the wand with hash or is that a total waste just like with the skillet? When I say that, I mean with the quality of hash I have. My friend pays over twice as much for the top shelf hash that you can put on a skillet like your friend does, I just think that's utterly ridiculous; the price I pay for the hash I smoke in this video = amazing, I wouldn't want anything better for any more money. Improve on the quality for the same price? Brilliant, but I doubt it'll happen any time soon. %)

In the new video, the CAPTAIN smokes "Three Kings" full sativa hash. It's very good, I like it more than the full indica I got. I think the sativa hash I have is good enough to get that nice body high + amazing visual load I love from hash/wax.

Earlier today I ate an entire hubby bar (DARK CHOCOLATE :D) and I'm having amazing, LSD like visuals! =D

Last edited:
NEW VIDEO
NEWEST VIDEO

A final word on 2c-I / 2c-E vs LSD

Whenever I was using 2c's, which wasn't long, just a few months, after I stopped using them, I felt like I had more ADHD type symptoms in my life. I felt more irritable/depressed for a few months.

After I do LSD then and now, only GOOD effects, GOOD vibes, GOOD times. I have never had a bad LSD trip, in so far as the LSD was actual LSD ;) it was good. The 12-16 hour type duration of medium to high intensity LSD experiences is amazing for me, it takes up a day but not two... (I remember my girl at one point had to go to work and called me and was like "uhhh.... you're not still feeling it...are you?!" and I was like "uh...... yeah.....unfortunately I am!!!")...

The DO_ and 2c-_ type chemicals are THERE for you guys who enjoy them, and I hope you DO enjoy them! But I by large PREFER LSD. Real LSD. Mushrooms are good too but I've had my ass kicked one too many times on a high dose experience. High dose LSD is much more soothing, calming, relaxing, uplifting, and you can still talk/exist on it just like a normal person would . High dose mushrooms is too "dissociating" and cold for me. When I say that, I mean to say I have had exceedingly difficult mushroom experiences which have left me speechless in an utterly lost in my life sense... but this still didn't cause a "bad trip" where one experiences panic, etc that drives one to take a benzo and sit out the rest of the effects, etc.

When I take LSD, I would never want to dull it. %)

Oh, one last word...

DO_ vs LSD

The visuals are totally different. The type of visuals I experienced on DO_ was... at one point... so intense, and I wasn't smoking TOO much weed on this trip, so I know it was mostly this DO_ shit.... the feelings/thoughts/visuals were so intense, it's like they were coming to life.

LSD visuals are noticeably THERE on plain surfaces, but seem to disappear on visually intense stuff like a computer screen.

DO_ type visuals take over reality, much like in my IV MDA experience. I LOVED IV MDA, and that experience was 100% good in every way possible. So don't get me wrong, psychedelic/amphetamine compounds can REALLY do some good in your life, like IV MDA did for me.

But it can be a hit or miss, and (actual) LSD is for sure a HIT for some people. =D

Last edited:
The Captain has made A NEW VIDEO which he will link as soon as it's done uploading to youtube. Hoes Call Me Santa - you can "like" your own youtube video ;) I didn't know if you were aware. I thought your video was pretty cool. I normally only take about 20 seconds to have my wand heat up to a decent temperature, as I focus the glass end that's heating up at the end of the blue cone tip that's formed when the propane torch is lit, and it's perfect for hitting flower. I only pack enough flower in one hit that I can inhale and not cough, using the wand. I find coughing with weed is mostly related to packing too much, or using a lighter. %)

Do you think you can use the wand with hash or is that a total waste just like with the skillet? When I say that, I mean with the quality of hash I have. My friend pays over twice as much for the top shelf hash that you can put on a skillet like your friend does, I just think that's utterly ridiculous; the price I pay for the hash I smoke in this video = amazing, I wouldn't want anything better for any more money. Improve on the quality for the same price? Brilliant, but I doubt it'll happen any time soon. %)

In the new video, the CAPTAIN smokes "Three Kings" full sativa hash. It's very good, I like it more than the full indica I got. I think the sativa hash I have is good enough to get that nice body high + amazing visual load I love from hash/wax.

Earlier today I ate an entire hubby bar (DARK CHOCOLATE :D) and I'm having amazing, LSD like visuals! =D

Haha i'll start liking my own videos then! When you heat your wand or skillet with the bluest part of the flame, it's gonna be the fastest, but will also destroy your material faster, so I prefer to take it a bit away since it's still pretty fast. Yea I don't cough at all when using my band except if I pack a too big bowl.

I think you could use the wand for smoking hash. You could make a little patty and gently hit it with your wand. You seem to have good enough hash to smoke it that way. I never did the experience, but I will make some CWE hash after my harvest :)

If it's twice as expensive yea that's a lot. I'd rather be doing my own at that point, or smoke a bit lower quality stuff. If you ever treat yourself someday and get some try it on the skillet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.