• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got shitty sleep last night. So I took some nyquil and xanax with my morning bowl and took a nice nap. For some reason nyquil boost the effects of both weed and xanax in a good way. I recommend everyone to try it.

Dayum An -- uhh, CH. I'm not reading all that.

Just letting you know.

Blame the 2mg xanax, or the 12 pack of Bud Plats. I don't care which.

BOOOOOOONGGGG

Dayum An -- uhh, CH. I'm not reading all that.

Just letting you know.

Blame the 2mg xanax, or the 12 pack of Bud Plats. I don't care which.

BOOOOOOONGGGG

Well don't worry, I read it for you too :p I guess people are just different, I mean I don't even get any true euphoria from opiates no matter what RoA...

LSD isn't visually intense for me atleast at ~500ug-600ug ranges (careful estimate of my highest dose and it should be pretty accurate, 4 hits of 120ug blotters and one 150ug microdot rounded a bit down) but mentally it's just hell. Definately not reality replacing visuals like I get on DMT. I'm quite positive it was real, high quality LSD as it was both peer-reviewed and online-reviewed. I wasn't there to see the synthesis but how many people get to anyway? ;) Mushrooms have never sent me to a dark place, highest dose being 5 grams of cubes, once with 300mg dxm to spice things up. LSD though, cold and dark places hehe.

I've been tripping for years and years, I've always made sure to space out trips by a month. This excludes many previous summers, I blame the music festivals.

I've never had my ass kicked my shrooms, lsd, or the 2cs//DOs... I guess we just get along. 2c-e is the most visual experience I've ever had at 110mg dosage, with a couple large redoses throughout the trip. I have seen many a person get themselves arrested on high shroom dosages and 2c-e, though, lol. Psychonauting isn't for everyone.

2c-e is the most visual experience I've ever had at 110mg dosage, with a couple large redoses throughout the trip.

Holy shit, 110mg of 2c-e? Are you sure it was pure? As far as I know, it has a steep dose-response curve and personally I haven't seen anyone dosing even half that much.

I've been tripping for years and years, I've always made sure to space out trips by a month. This excludes many previous summers, I blame the music festivals.

I've never had my ass kicked my shrooms, lsd, or the 2cs//DOs... I guess we just get along. 2c-e is the most visual experience I've ever had at 110mg dosage, with a couple large redoses throughout the trip. I have seen many a person get themselves arrested on high shroom dosages and 2c-e, though, lol. Psychonauting isn't for everyone.

That's a great rule to have!

And one I have always followed my myself! And with X back when real mda was still around in pressed pills(in my case 02-03, i was 18 you do the math). That is until I tried 25i, and had a good bit of it for cheap, i did it two nitght in a row when i first got it, I loved it so much. Then did it once a week for like a month. I havent done it in like two weeks and wont do it till This next Sat when i meet up with a bluelighter. We gonna trip together!

I just finished my 16 hour work day, so beat, got tomorrow off. I just got my Jolly Ranchers made with Keiffe! They are soooo good, i had two and my mouth tastes like a bud! hashah. Im baked.

pissed on a cop car tonight while he was serving our house party a noise violation. Dick. Shoulda brought back up to watch yo whip.

You guys/gals better have had as good of a night as I have. Polished a 750ml bottle of 151 and a 6er of budlight plats, couple grams of headies, and 2mg of xanax.

And im out

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...use-to-too?p=10172485&viewfull=1#post10172485

I think you could use the wand for smoking hash. You could make a little patty and gently hit it with your wand. You seem to have good enough hash to smoke it that way. I never did the experience, but I will make some CWE hash after my harvest :)

Yeah, you think so? If it doesn't work I'm blaming you man. ;) I would ask my one stoner friend - he seems to know so much more than me and is 3 years younger than the Captain!!!

But alas, I'll just make a "I tried it for the hell of it" youtube video for us. =D

pissed on a cop car tonight while he was serving our house party a noise violation. Dick. Shoulda brought back up to watch yo whip.

You guys/gals better have had as good of a night as I have. Polished a 750ml bottle of 151 and a 6er of budlight plats, couple grams of headies, and 2mg of xanax.

And im out

One time I pissed inside a cup and threw it on a cop car, in Los Angeles. No one stopped me. =D

If anything people probably stared as I whipped my dick out...

Chainer, you have any kief/hash/wax left in your stash?

110mg of 2c's isn't unheard of. My friend once took a quarter gram of 2c-I. Crazy fucker he was. =D

Last edited:
Holy shit, 110mg of 2c-e? Are you sure it was pure? As far as I know, it has a steep dose-response curve and personally I haven't seen anyone dosing even half that much.

Yes'sir it is quite pure. I am not new to the 2c game. The redose curve is insane, the only way I got it to work without taking 100+mg redosages was by nasal ingestion.... which burns like a motherfucker.

I know I've taken ~350mg in a 18 hour period in the past (last summer, in fact). Generally 25mg will put someone on their ass.

[edit] CH, yeah mayne I found a pile of pretty nice hash and honey oil hook up, he didn't have a ton but apparently money was tight so he needed to move it. I was happy to help.

Last edited:
MMMmmm...finally got some rest after a long weekend of working. I was so baked last night...Ate two of my keif jolly ranchers and passed out with my clothes half on, I mean my shirt literally still half on. So naturally i ate three today!

I love edibles, i still end up smoking a bowl or two on them, but I dont feel compelled to smoke bowl after bowl after bowl. I wish i lived in cali where i could get edibles all the time.

Generally 25mg will put someone on their ass.

i've always found that hard to believe in my experiences. for a long time i thought i was getting extremely cut stuff because even up to doses of 100mg i never got put anywhere near my ass. after i moved to charleston i shared with some friends and 20mg knocks them down, so i guess it's just me...

edibles = half naked chicks.

So you stick your penis in your brownies too? I thought I was the only one...

I find it really gives them that "Salty Balls" taste

Why in the FUCK is the Cpt. banned?

Last edited:
I haven't had an oral cannabis high in.... so long I don't remember how long. Years. I want some goooooood edibles please!!

never had edibles. no one sells em, i'm too lazy and too busy smoking to make em

never had edibles. no one sells em, i'm too lazy and too busy smoking to make em

edibles are pretty cool. When I had a high tolerance, a little edible in the morning made each session exponentially greater. and easy to make.

edibles are pretty cool. When I had a high tolerance, a little edible in the morning made each session exponentially greater. and easy to make.

I have a naturally high tolerance to thc and cannabis in any form it seems. Hash seemed to fuck me right up in the best ways though! But I too love how edible keeps me smoothly baked for a good long while. I wish could get the big verity available in Cali.

He gets a temp ban like every other week. I dunno if he deserves it or if there's some kind of shady shit going on behind the scenes.

Well its not behind the scenes, its publicly but across all the boards. Hes post those links to his blogs and to other sites to the point of solicitation. Its bugging a lot of people, and I cant say I am a fan of how he posts links of him over and over and over, its not appropriate for this thread, at least not in the mass he is posting them.

Im a really chill person so i dont get all over his case about it, but we are way more layed back here than other areas. I wonder why.......

On That note! Fuck I'm so blazed tonight. I finish a drawing yesterday for my very good friend Bomboclat! its a picture of a lotus i did in sumi ink. Ill have to show you guys at some point. But! Not tonight, haha.<3

Eh, I don't really leave CD much, and when I see a wall of text I just scroll right past it more often than not. I know the links you're talking about, though... I just never have clicked on 'em. ;)

Yeah thats exactly what a lot of people do! And from a mods perspective its just clutter in an otherwise fun thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.