• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ took like 2.5mg kpin today and ate another hubby bar (500mg hash), been hitting some white rhino and drinkin down slightly-above-recommended delysum. Trying to induce a sleepy-hash for the coming weeks, time travel, ya know.

got me some food. smoked a pinner of kush, plus some vapin. oh yeah.

I'm 34 days clean of weed. :\

Been trying to get a job that'll enable me to move into my own place... no roommates or nothin', just myself and a chill little apartment. Around here, any job that'll pay enough to allow that is gonna test the hell out of my piss before and after employment.

Luckily, though, doc just prescribed me some Valium earlier this week so I'm gonna be able to hold strong. Now that I think about it, though, I haven't even had a beer in about a month too. Fuck, man, I feel like I don't belong here on BL anymore, haha.

veggie. I drink milk (lactose free) sometimes, instead of soyamilk. and eat feta cheese and yogurt.

I just wanted to cut processed foods out of my diet, and am too lazy to cook meat.

Damn... Growing up my diet was so limited that I'm a really picky eater. I couldn't/wouldn't want to do a vegetarian diet. I'd have to learn to like so many foods that I've grown to hate due to lack of exposure.

I pretty much grew up on Italian pasta dishes, so basically the staple of my diet is spaghetti sauce, various meats and pasta. I mean, there's other foods scattered in the diet, but I have some kind of pasta-based dinner probably 4 times a week. It's a wonder I only weigh 150lbs, man... all things considered I should probably be an obese slob.

smoked too much hash.

mono got me. passed out... woke up... lungs upset. vomit. thanks earwax hash + mono + delsyum.

packing the bong...

Blow some smoke rings for me, Chainer. Lord knows I'm missing the ganj' like a mother fucker.

Smoking a super heady OG enjoying it to the fullest. Whats up guys i've lurked CD for a few years off and on but never really posted.

Is "mono" what I call "glandular fever"? If so, that fucking sucks chainer, I've had it and it is fucking horrendous. Take care of yourself, get better soon mate <3

Is "mono" what I call "glandular fever"? If so, that fucking sucks chainer, I've had it and it is fucking horrendous. Take care of yourself, get better soon mate <3

Mononucleosis is a viral infection causing fever, sore throat, and swollen lymph glands, especially in the neck.

Mono may begin slowly with fatigue, a general ill feeling, headache, and sore throat. The sore throat slowly gets worse. Your tonsils become swollen and develop a whitish-yellow covering. The lymph nodes in the neck are frequently swollen and painful.

I also got a RARE condition of mono in which my liver inflammable, so i am on super strike bed rest on top. It ain't fun.

I appreciate the sentiment though

if i were to eat a full dime or if possible 20 sack could i hallucinate?

i really wanna trip balls on my off day this week but all im gonna have is a 20 sack of weed. my freind told me if i eat enough weed straight by that i mean no cannibutter or anything just eating full buds, can i hallucinate? or will i just get sick? happy rolling %)

Sounds like a good idea, you should totally waste your weed like that

8)

No dont eat it straight up, you wont get anything from it. Make some weed tea or something of the sort, firecrackers are easy as hell too. Its really as simple as putting your weed in whole fat milk, lighting heating it and stirring it for like 15 mins, and drinking that.

Never tried the whole fat milk thing, sounds like it would work really well but if it doesn't sound appealing to you, you can go with firecrackers like he suggested also. It's just peanut butter and graham crackers, I've been told the natural peanut butter with all the oil works best, thats the only peanut butter I buy so I haven't done it with jiffy but I am sure it works fine. Yeah, peanut butter on a graham cracker, weed sprinkled on peanut butter, second graham cracker, wrap in tin foil, put in oven for 10 minutes, eat, smile, laugh, rinse, repeat.

If you want to eat it then either make Cana butter or do as suggested above. Simply eating wont do the trick. You can also google 'making bhang'

^hell yes! MMM

Sounds like a good idea, you should totally waste your weed like that

8)

No dont eat it straight up, you wont get anything from it. Make some weed tea or something of the sort, firecrackers are easy as hell too. Its really as simple as putting your weed in whole fat milk, lighting heating it and stirring it for like 15 mins, and drinking that.

That's not true. Especially if a whole 20 sack (weight?!?!) is eaten. As soon as it's dried/heated the fresh raw THC changes into a much more psychoactive THC form.

It doesn't NEED to be heat 'activated', when marijuana is heated as in cooking/smoking/vaping, a process called decarboxylization occurs in which a carboxyl (COOH) group is destroyed leaving a form of THC more appropriate for GI absorbtion. You can get effects from eating raw cannabis, you would just need to eat more of it...therefore you would need to eat more than a 20 sack to hallucinate - a lot of strains woin't make you hallucinate fullstop.

That having been said - UNLESS you cook with it, or smoke it, you're wasting it imho.

It doesn't NEED to be heat 'activated', when marijuana is heated as in cooking/smoking/vaping, a process called decarboxylization occurs in which a carboxyl (COOH) group is destroyed leaving a form of THC more appropriate for GI absorbtion. You can get effects from eating raw cannabis, you would just need to eat more of it...therefore you would need to eat more than a 20 sack to hallucinate - a lot of strains woin't make you hallucinate fullstop.

My God.... Someone here used the word "decarboxylate" and actually knew what it meant other than "when you do it to your weed it'll get you higher." B1TO', I salute you.

Same as above, better off making some butter or oils with ganj. Anytime (twice) I've gutted a few small buds all I got was a wicked tummy ache!

Status
Not open for further replies.