• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that old weed has a bad taste but its hard to explain kinda just like staleness like you said. I can't stand it though. If you were a true stoner, this wouldn't matter, you'd smoke that shit even if it had toadstools growing out of it. Nah im only kidding dude haha. You could try spraying it with tobacco flavouring? Mixing it with other smokable herbs, I suggest tobacco or something like that as household things like parsley and tea are not the nicest.

Oldest weed ive ever smoked was at a mates mums house. He hadn't lived there in 2 years and he found a close to full joint that had been stubbed so we smoked that one night when we were drinking there. Got us pretty blazed and just tasted harsh as fuck. Whats the negatives of smoking mouldy weed? Not that im going to, its just interesting.

Maybe its just really really dry? I Find smoke to be pretty shitty tasting if I overdry my herbs..

Ignore me if it was in a sealed baggy in your jacket though. :p

Get into a fight, escape danger, have a car crash. All things that have killed my buzz in the past.

Though the car crash brought upon it's own high - i've never felt adrenaline like that!

Totally man. Being high means having THC in your body, but its also a state of mind thing. If youre feeling depressed, your high isnt going to be as fun. If youre in a great mood, your high will amplify the great mood. Think about it - when you eat alot of food while youre high youll feel a little less high. I'd guess that its related to the release of dopamine from eating food. Can anyone second that guess?

"buzzkills" do exist.

I don't drive anymore or at least for the time being, but if I get pulled over while stoned, my high escapes me before the cop comes up to the driver side window.

I myself hate old weed.

And as I develop more and more into the skillet lover I really am, I find all weed too harsh, and wax is the only way I like to get high now. %)

The More You Know - Thank You Papa!

moldy weed should be discarded.

Excellent point papa!

You should never leave a canister/bottle/bag of weed open while showering as this will encourage mold growth.

Smoking moldy weed can DEFINITELY harm your lungs. Thanks for the harm reduction tip papa! :)

About to spark a celebration blunt of purple kush + hash with some nice oil on the outside (blah blah oil on joints is a waste blah blah blah)

Just got out of the hospital. I went in because for the past week it's felt like I've had a hernia. Turns out I'm just full of shit.

Literally xD

Uh gosh... Never again should I start doing schoolwork so close to when I have to hand it in.

I was working until 10 pm, when I got home I took a couple dabs for inspiration, energy drink for motivation and started writing my 3 pages french analysis. Just finished it. Time to knock myself out with a dab to get a bit of sleep before my awesome math class tomorrow morning :)

Hope you are doing good GBM!

@ Cpt. H Nice little skillet setup you got there! If you really love glass, you might want to have a look at ALT(riverside), The cave (san mateo), high priority glass, i don't know exactly where you are located. I have a beaker type of bong, made in china i'm pretty sure, and the glass i've bought from cali, especially in the percolation kills those china bongs!

I think the first ash catcher I bought is the exact same one chainer has!

Best Way To Keep Weed For A Long Time ?!?!

Hello fellow bluelighters.
just wondering what is the best way to store weed for a period of time so it doese not ruin it

please leave youe intresting and creative comments in the section bellow..

Peace

glass jar, totally full of weed, in the freezer. don't take it out, if you do take it out, let it get to room temperature before you open it. exposure to air and temperature fluctuations will break it down.

Closest thing I could find to a Bellow Section is the Lounge.... I left detailed instructions for you there.

Depends how long really, for a few days a plastic bag is OK. If you have large amounts you need to keep for a long time however, be sure to get a good seal-able glass mason jar. That will keep your weed safe and fresh, and if you put it in a cool spot away from light, it will actually cure and get better.

You need to open the jar every once in a while though, just to keep mold out. Just pop the lid and let it sit for like 5 mins before putting it back on again

to keep weed in good condition for long periods of time it it good to put in a air tight container such as a glass jar or bag and keep in a dark place out of sun light. if using a bag it is good to keep in a cigar box or such

I'm harder than me tryna park a Dodge while I'm drunk as fuck...
right next to a humongous truck in a two-car garage
hoppin' out with 2 broken legs just tryna walk it off...
"Fuck you too, bitch! Call the cops!
I'ma kill you and them loud ass mother fuckin' barkin' dogs!"
and when the cops came through me and Dre stood next to a burnt down house,
with a can full of gas and a hand full of matches-- and still weren't found out
so from here on out it's the Chronic 2
startin' today, and tomorrow's the new
and I'm still loco enough to choke you to death with a Charleston Chew

oh man
mangos and marijuana make the best combo
hope ya'll are up up and away

Status
Not open for further replies.