• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, I got the blunts.

NSFW:
BlueDreamOunces.jpg

finishedproductanditem2.jpg

NSFW:

bubblekushblunt.jpg

snapshot1-1.jpg

Fuck it, I even rolled it up for you. I dare you to out roll me, check how layered that shit is. I roll a mean royal. And you better be serious about coming here to smoke me out.

^I love how I just picture you as a thing that is a brain or whatever... Even though I've seen your actual pictures. Lmfao. Anyways nice blunt. I like me some nicely rolled blunts, mhmm.

Me, I got the blunts.

NSFW:

bubblekushblunt.jpg

snapshot1-1.jpg

Fuck it, I even rolled it up for you. I dare you to out roll me, check how layered that shit is. I roll a mean royal. And you better be serious about coming here to smoke me out.

Shit yeah! Dat Green Cherry!

You know i still remember when blunt rolls first came out, i was so so estatic to never have to lick and pop another blunt. There's nothing more disgusting than getting gar tobacco in yer mouth!

^I love how I just picture you as a thing that is a brain or whatever... Even though I've seen your actual pictures. Lmfao. Anyways nice blunt. I like me some nicely rolled blunts, mhmm.

It's a cover, I lure women in with my good looks and drugs, then take them to my room and brain-meld with them.

I'm really just a big brain in a Chainer skin suit. (my avatar is a smartass BTW)

I thought it was kirby at first but noticed it was a brain after awhile lol

Last edited:
Oh shit wow I totally read the above thing and still got it was a brain... Then I made that post... Not even high just 0 hours of sleep lol

smartass.jpg

its that, an ass with a degree.

Hahaha, Too bad this isnt Chainer's actual ass, anyone who has seen his abs(fuck six packs, Chainer carries a twelve pack round with him). You could almost grind your weed on those babies!

Mean while I am trying to motivate myself to finish an ink drawing for my good buddy Bomboclat with hits from the bong.

NSFW:
photo%2520%252819%2529.JPG

photo%2520%252818%2529.JPG

awww what a cute bong and stoner to match!

i posted my new one a few pages back but here it is again

NSFW:

precooler.jpg

fullbong.jpg

NSFW:

12arm.jpg

nicebong.jpg

12-arm perc 3 diff in the bong, 4-arm perc 1 diff in precooler, 9 diff in the down stem.

DEM CHAMBERS! Thats pretty fantastic but I'd be so scared of breaking it. * Clumsy stoner*

Thanks for the compliment. I am an avid piece namer, that cute little bong is named Krishna, after the blue skinned Hindu Deity. It def puts me closer to god=^.^=

never named any of my shiz before. I have a custom blown multi-hundred dollar octopus bowl that I do call "the octopus" though. Real creative.

It mostly just sits in my dresser, never used. It's more of a relic from when I was 15 and still smoking bowls.

You can hit my bong yo, you won't break it, it's thick glass, and you can sit on the couch / bed when you use it and it's actually very simple to handle.

Gotta keep it real now, bongs and blunts only.

Haha the "My little pony bong" made me crack up.

Glass pieces are the shit.

Which leads me to ask, could we create a Mega thread about glass pieces with pictures and reviews or would that be too much unrelated to cannabis? I think a couple of people have some interesting stuff to show, but it gets lost when you post in the Social thread.

we used to. The picture thread can function as that.

Good discussion. Get 3 people to post here that they want a [MEGA] Post Yo Glassware Vapes and Other Smokables thread

Might as well bring it back. Sometimes it's nice to check out that kind of thread and envy the glassware all you sophisticated smokers have.

we used to. The picture thread can function as that.

Good discussion. Get 3 people to post here that they want a [MEGA] Post Yo Glassware Vapes and Other Smokables thread

Do you even need to ask? =D

i'd like a post your piece thread as well.

i name all my pieces. i've got a little green pvc bong/bubbler (wtf is the difference?) i call jesus, a black and red sriped glass pipe named judas, pandora's box is a little metal 2-piece bowl, a sneak a toke called the bullet, and a little bamboo steamroller i made myself that i haven't really named yet (we just call it the steamroller lol)

oh, almost forgot. my little revolver bowl i showed a couple days ago is Clint Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.