• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
but smoking for the rest of your life is a real possibility..

Don't blame him . I was thinking that even after 10years of smoking cannabis it wouldn't be as interesting and fun .

I've smoked it for only 4 years now and it's no where near as good as it was when I first started .

Ill probably pull a Paul McCartney sooN. =P

Everyone's different. :)

I've been using it for about 15 years and while now I just vaporize it only at rare times, it's not because I got bored of getting stoned but because the high from vaping lasts so long (8 hours since I keep my tolerance very low since I prefer the psychedelic effects of vaping THC) that I can't do it that often and I just do it during holidays, weekends, or when I know I'm not going to have to work the next day.

It's been a while since i've popped in this neck of the woods.

Wus gut CD?

first week of exams is always the fucking worst.

that is all.

smoking a fat dab of ear wax hash, trying not to throw up after each hit :)

NSFW:
351vmhd.jpg

wwhhhaaattt

Does that have 6 bowls?

No way. You know what you need to do right? Find 6 strains and... well, Im sure you get the picture.

Captain Heroin's Glass Family!

Welcome to the Cpt. Heroin Bong Family!!! I have 3 bongs; in four pictures below. The first two are MY FAVORITE; it's my bong for wax/extracts. I got this one for free but put a better downstem in it; and the curve I had to pay for obviously.
Then I have a bong for weed, with an ash catcher and ash tray - all in the same picture. %) The ash catcher is an 11 arm tree perculated ash catcher by the way, 14mm/14mm joints; glass on glass. %)
Then, I have a third bong, that is already somewhat used however I rarely use it, as it doesn't have a quality down-stem in it. I got it for free. This one comes with a 5 arm tree perculator built in the vertical part of the bong.

NSFW:
This is the position I put her in to heat her up...
6773684954_54e43a9244_b.jpg

DAB TIME!!!
6919799995_17dbe8679b_b.jpg

Weed/kief/hash only bong!
6919800051_c35cde2487_b.jpg

Bong I keep for smoking small packs out of, if I don't want to let someone use my ash catcher ;) ;)
6773685076_eefb9a3551_b.jpg

You may ask; why not use the GREEN bong Cpt. H? Because... I kind of like the tree percolator to take place BEFORE the downstem in the bong; in the reverse fashion here, it makes it impossible to do anything but just put a bowlpiece in the downstem and light her up... and even then, I don't feel like you GET the whole hit in one go like you're SUPPOSED to, with the ash catcher attachment + my shorter bong as pictured. I'd like to sell this bong BUT I just get more bongs; I'd rather have more aunts and uncles that don't get used as frequently in MY glass family, than to sell one out for not being as fun as I am. =D

Gahh I hate the headache that comes with Adderall. I find Vyvanse brings no negative side effects to the nice stimulant high if you haven't tried it yourself yet. People seem to either love it or hate it, I love it :p

Just about to go smoke a bong bowl with some nice Oil on it, then I was thinking of mixing some hash into some KD and just make this a really stoned sunday %)

At reasonable dosages of dexedrine IR, I don't get headaches. Whereas I do get tension headaches from stimulants (like LSD, that I took today!) normally.

wwhhhaaattt

Does that have 6 bowls?

No way. You know what you need to do right? Find 6 strains and... well, Im sure you get the picture.

I have like 60 diff strains here. %)

dogs are very olfactory creatures, a greater portion of their brain is devoted to their sense of smell than ours is to the visual system. So dogs just go nuts for smells dude and weed makes you reeeeeeek most likely, it sure makes me.

Wow, I learned something new today! I already have learned 1 thing new but this makes 2 for sure. %)

Last edited:
wwhhhaaattt

Does that have 6 bowls?

yeah, 6 bowls. you smoke the one closest to you, turn it, rinse repeat.

haha, six strains? bitch please, i can barely afford one strain to put in it

Smoking old buds

I found a few grams of some really good weed I had left in a jacket from last winter/spring. I really don't want to waste it and don't want to cook with it. I smoked a little and the high was very nice, but the taste left in my mouth was not. I'm wondering how others deal with this? Maybe if I roll it in a joint half and half with some fresh buds, it will be alright? Or will it still taste bad and just waste fresh weed? Will smoking with a bit of tea or something help? Any tips appreciated.

It tastes bad? My experience with old buds is that they lack taste, not that they develop a bad taste... However, the one time I smoked moldy weed it left my mouth feeling tingly/numb and tasted absolutely disgusting, not to mention harsh as hell.

Drinking anything during a session will take bad tastes from your palate, but it also tends to make my drink taste like shit if I sip it immediately after a hit.

If you're sure it's not moldy or has any kind of fungus on it, then I'd go ahead and chop it up with fresh weed or even just some tobacco. If you can bear mixing weed and tobacco, that'd probably be more effective at masking the marijuana taste that you're trying to get around.

[EDIT: Did the jacket you found the bag in get washed at all between the time you "stashed" it and the time you found it again? If it did go through a washer, I wouldn't recommend smoking it at all-- even if it was in a bag. Detergent, bleach and fabric softener can still find it's way into a properly sealed plastic baggy when you run it through the wash.]

It tastes... stale. I guess it really does lack taste (the smoke just tastes like generic smoke), but the aftertaste seems worse. Anyway, I guess I'll try combining it a bit and see what happens. Thanks.

can you look at it with a magnifier?.. even a reading glass would be strong enough to reveal the signs of mold. look for a very fine, gray powder covering..

moldy weed should be discarded.

Yeah, got my new best friend today. Been putting it through it's paces.

NSFW:

precooler.jpg

fullbong.jpg

NSFW:

12arm.jpg

nicebong.jpg

12-arm perc 3 diff in the bong, 4-arm perc 1 diff in precooler, 9 diff in the down stem.

It certainly works really well. Also got a skillet attachment for it and my gawd this shit hits soooo smooth and hard at the same time :)

Is there really such thing as a buzzkill?

I just smoked a few bowls and I got to thinking, can someone actually kill your high by being annoying? I know everyone has been there but I don't see how someone being a buzzkill will make you less high. Wouldn't the high only go down when the duration of it is over?
I really hope this makes sense and it's not just my highness talking haha
Love & peace,
Ben

Hell yeah

Feelings are amplified on drugs, and if you feel bad that will be amplified too. Yeah annoying people and other shit like that can be a buzz kill, I always feel uncomfortable with people I dont want to be around when Im high, and that never leads to a good stone

Your high doesnt really go away, the drug is still in your system, but it can be dull or unenjoyable

Here's an experiment that'll get to the bottom of this for ya, OP.

First, get high with a friend. As high as you want, but not just "buzzed" as "buzzkill" implies... like, get smacked. Then, take an aspirin from your medicine cabinet and rub off the imprint. Put the unidentifiable aspirin tab in a pocket you would normally keep illegal drugs in. With the aspirin safely stored on your person, go outside with your friend in tow (still high, obviously). Walk around, but try to make it look like you and your friend are not together. When you first come across a police officer, have your friend walk up to him, point you out and say, "I think he has drugs on him, I saw him put some pills in his pocket and overheard him take a phone call that sounded a lot like he was setting up a drug deal." As the police approach you, your friend should have the sense to get the fuck outta there before his information can be taken down. Refuse to give the police any information, only communicating that you consent to a pat-down when they inevitably ask/force. Let them find your pill. An hour later you should find yourself in a detention center for possession of a CDS (if you followed this experiment's guidelines the charge will not stick and you'll be on your way home in about 12 hours if it's a weekday). Once you're released, log on to BL and let us all know whether or not your buzz was killed because of the experience.

SPOILER ALERT

NSFW:
Your buzz will most likely have been killed.

Hey, on another note and since I think this'll get moved to social anyways, OP, is Kentucky anything at all like the show Justified? I've gotten sucked into that show, man.... it makes it seem like y'all have some Wire-type shit goin' on down there in Harlan County, just-- you know.... the country, Caucasian version.

yes, there is really such thing as a buzzkill. Cops are always a buzzkill

Well one night when I was walking home pretty late like 20 guys started chasing me. To make a long story short I lost one of a pretty awesome pair of shoes and nearly got beaten up by some 7 foot black guy but it turns out I knew one of them so it was fine in the end. I was very very very very high before this and kinda forgot I was melted while I was running. When I had taken a breather, I realised I wasn't melted anymore so that definatley killed my buzz :(

Status
Not open for further replies.