• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling a J drunk is a fuckin' breeze compared to whilst tripping.

That one time was actually the only time I've been super hot about what I'm doing in a drive-thru. That shit was out of character for me but we had developed a full-blown situation in that car at the same time we pulled up to Mickey D's, so I decided to reach out.
dw little man one day you will learn not to be hot like the real big boys phahahahaha

:\ Hello my peeps...Long time no type for me. MUCH has been happening.

Santa brought me the Arizer Solo. A special Southwest reinDEAR sent me some MMJ.

My plan was to vape my way through our lonely Christmas into our lonely New Year.

This was NOT to be. In the early morning hours of December 19th, my 24 yr old nephew was found dead (by his dad). He had lost control of his truck, left the road and crashed into a tree deep in a ravine. His mangled body was thrown from the vehicle.

So...Even SADDER times for my extended family. It's tough to bury a young man with his whole life ahead of him...really tough!

We returned home after we'd done all we could do to help their family. I woke up on the 22nd with "Christmas Crud". This shit isn't letting up. I can't get air into my lungs to breathe, much less try to vape. So...the vape will be something to look forward to, IF I survive this nasty shit.

Indeed, Merry Kushmas and Happy Tree Year! Y'all have fun! I'm harking up a lung, or so it seems. No weed involved. Maybe a shot or 2 of Fireball Whiskey!

:\ Hello my peeps...Long time no type for me. MUCH has been happening.

Santa brought me the Arizer Solo. A special Southwest reinDEAR sent me some MMJ.

My plan was to vape my way through our lonely Christmas into our lonely New Year.

This was NOT to be. In the early morning hours of December 19th, my 24 yr old nephew was found dead (by his dad). He had lost control of his truck, left the road and crashed into a tree deep in a ravine. His mangled body was thrown from the vehicle.

So...Even SADDER times for my extended family. It's tough to bury a young man with his whole life ahead of him...really tough!

We returned home after we'd done all we could do to help their family. I woke up on the 22nd with "Christmas Crud". This shit isn't letting up. I can't get air into my lungs to breathe, much less try to vape. So...the vape will be something to look forward to, IF I survive this nasty shit.

Indeed, Merry Kushmas and Happy Tree Year! Y'all have fun! I'm harking up a lung, or so it seems. No weed involved. Maybe a shot or 2 of Fireball Whiskey!

that is tragic news about your nephew, it's especially hard when a death in the family turns the holidays into an event of remembrance rather than celebration. definitely need to toast to the new year and hope for it to be one filled with more good cheer than sorrow.

it's a bit late i spose but happy holidays to all of you CD regulars! BL would be much less awesome without you crazy bunch :)

Sorry to hear about your nephew DixiChic, I hope this new year is better to you and yours.

Many ups and downs for us all last year; cheers to a better year for everyone here and many more highs!

Thank you Thujone and Wolf...It's a tough loss, but one of many over just the past several weeks. Never easy to bury the young.

My intent was not to bring down the festive mood. I just felt I needed to explain my absence.

2017 doesn't look too promising, for my health or for my husband's health. We soldier on and love one another through it, as best we can. We're all we've got. Right now (11 days and counting) we're both SICK with flu.

I'm not much for New Years mantras, but I will continue to be the change I want to see in this world. I will continue to seek ways to more easily obtain MMJ. I should not have to exist in PAIN. No one should.

Y'all have a good one and BE SAFE! :)

barely even conscious talking to my conscience :|.

can't wait to cop some fire on sunday =D.

cutting down on cannabis. tolerance is retardo, and im just fucked up atm. might switch to CDB (cannabis derived), but I am guessing that I'd still need a tolerance break because CDB and THC affect the same brain receptors right?

I want to be able to _enjoy_ cannabis, not need it to get through the day for pain, but mainly because I get angry (at myself) and end up freaking out. I smoked a joint after getting pissed about something trivial and just started punching myself in the head till the pain was enough of a distraction. i just need to smoke weed to forget im a fuckup and that I should hate myself.

15875963_2187923554765299_1567050029472940032_n.jpg

platnium skunk (L) and gorilla glue (r)

and i dont just take pictures of perfect buds.
bag shot from last time i picked up a fat sack
green crack god
15877080_358006957918384_2914812467764789248_n.jpg

Jesus assclass take care of yourself. And those buds look mega dank :X been months since I've smoked bud just using wax still.

nice nugs, ac. i also cut back recently, for the first time in a long time i have no nugs at all and enjoying the productivity boost. since i don't want to drink alcohol it would still be nice to have for when the stress builds up but constantly having to fight the mental haze caused by daily use is stressful in itself, just not worth it anymore.

nice looking bud, mate ^ ;).

just ran out of grass. gotta cop some more for the weekend mayn.

just bought this

i've heard many good things about it. i'm very excited :D.

just copped more grass =D. labeled "sour purp". has a really nice smelll tho :3.

Shiiiiit, I know what you mean. I take a hallucinogen and it pretty much wipes me out.

Back-to-back tripping doesn't sound fun... I typically need a few months at least in between dosing with drugs that change my perception of reality. The day(s) after a trip I just feel mentally fragile... broken almost. Only exception to that being mushrooms, because as far as I can remember I don't think I've ever had any kind of mental hangover from them. Mushies are just... they're just FUN, so long as they don't fuck with my stomach on the come-up (peaking with your head in a toilet OR while taking a shit: not recommended.)

Although, I'm fairly certain that when I eat mushrooms my weed grows legs, because that shit is impossible to keep in the blunt. Every time I think I've got it tucked, I look down at the tray and all the weed's fallen out. Hand it to somebody else, same problem. Ask the dude working the drive-thru at McDonalds and the son of a bitch says he's on the clock and can't help, but he'll take your order if you want something else.

Probably could've all been avoided if our sober driver also knew how to roll up, but it was more of an adventure the other way.
Wait you guys asked the drive thru guy at mcdonalds to roll you a blunt while frying on mushrooms? Lmao that is one of the best things i've heard in my life.

So I just got kicked out of DUI class(just got one finally...i drive fucked up more than responsible). Recently wrecked my caar into a parked car and rolled and landed on top another somehow. Idk how all I remember is the guy after and the 20 cops that showed up for the lowest level of DUI possible. Not sure what they got me for because I passed the breathalyzer but then they drew blood on the spot threatening to suspend my license and get a warrant for my blood. I ended up just giving blood on the spot, told them I had a MMJ card and it will show but I wasn't currently stoned. They kind of look at each other and say "well it is legal now" (literally the day after prop 64 passed in CA) but cuff me up regardless because I'm pretty sure I popped for mdma as we were partying the night before.

Anyways, I go to the class and talk to the receptionist and she says I'm about 30 minutes early so I leave to go grab some food and when I get back the "leader" of the meeting or "teacher" or wtf ever he was comes up to me and said I "came into the office reeeking of pot and I can't come all fucked up" despite not being fucked up, and explaining to him that I have my mmj card he refused to let me in simply because I smelled like weed. I wanted to cause a scene so bad but went with the polite apology and "unaware" method. That guy hated his job and couldn't wait to take it out on someone was my impression.. maybe I just smoke too loud, but fuck that guy.

^Man that's bullshit, I would definitely have made a scene. There's other places you can take your DUI class right?

Something similar happened to me in Chicago when I was trying to rent a car. After the long flight I really needed to smoke so I took a joint out of my bag and was smoking in front of the building (I thought out of sight) while my business partner rented the car. Well I guess the fucking dildo at the desk saw me and wanted to be a prick, cause he refused to rent us a car. On our way out I was yelling at him, calling him a fucking dickhead and an inconsiderate piece of shit while I explained it was my medicine. We considered coming back that night to smash some windows on the cars in the lot but just got really high and left them a nasty Yelp review instead.

^Man that's bullshit, I would definitely have made a scene. There's other places you can take your DUI class right?

Something similar happened to me in Chicago when I was trying to rent a car. After the long flight I really needed to smoke so I took a joint out of my bag and was smoking in front of the building (I thought out of sight) while my business partner rented the car. Well I guess the fucking dildo at the desk saw me and wanted to be a prick, cause he refused to rent us a car. On our way out I was yelling at him, calling him a fucking dickhead and an inconsiderate piece of shit while I explained it was my medicine. We considered coming back that night to smash some windows on the cars in the lot but just got really high and left them a nasty Yelp review instead.

not sure but it's the closest one that I know of and I don't have much of a choice with my ride situation. Due to my living situation i'm going to smell like weed no matter what but I did smoke a joint in the morning and didn't change or shower before I went.. Idk maybe I was asking for it but I think I will look for another one I don't think it matters which one I go to besides getting a ride.

During a clean and sober period of my life I was detained by security for smelling like weed at an outdoor event. Some enforcement people have zero common sense. I've worked for bosses that are drunk at work regularly but panic if they think middle management might use weed on personal time. People have become so accustom to enforcing rules that make no sense and following rules that even hurt them, it's a fucked up world. Thank God for stoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.