• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get the thing with cannabis consumers about 'my weed is better than yours'. I've never told people that, even when I bring out my super personal stash and they exclaim in their high stupor "This is FIRE!"

You don't really see that as often in other drug communities I feel. I mean occasionally my buddy is like "Dude this acid is PURE" and I'm like "No, it's just got more ug on it than the hits we've been eating lately" and he's like, "No dude it's the purest acid I've ever had" and I'm just like '... OK man sure". So I guess acid myths certainly cause similar arguments but it's not really as contentious.

my car is faster than yours... people are competitive. and in some cases, DUMB

My drugs are soooo good brah, you don't even know, they're way better than your drugs

be careful, you guys, julesz is a bad ass. He'll start sending you threatening PMs if you don't let him troll the way he wants to.

no really, my nugs are so fire i make shatter with the stems

Ok 'hotspot' like I said if i showed sheaple like what the vips smoke I would be in trouble but rest assured while your inhaling your pesticides and other shit and have cancer ill be living it large with the clean shit ;)

Many concentrates here are labelled by quality:

1. Nug run
2. Trim run
3. Whole plant

It's a thing.

Ok 'hotspot' like I said if i showed sheaple like what the vips smoke I would be in trouble but rest assured while your inhaling your pesticides and other shit and have cancer ill be living it large with the clean shit ;)
At least us 'sheaple' can spell sheeple correctly :)

I guess that distinctly weedy flavor must be the new weed-flavored pesticides they use to dupe all of us know-nothin's.

I dunno, the pronunciation of that would be inherently different I feel :?

Well, now that I think about it maybe you're right cause people is pronounced the same.

The point is, there's not an A in sheep nor is there an A in people, soooo... :p

Ass class your weed and any other drugs are assclass to mine mine are A class the best you lot get is the C class and Sheaple sheeple or whatever you want to call it isn't even a word and hence you cannot spell it right or wrong try being a bit more coherent with your argument thankyou and goodnight.

if you can spell it and you can say it and it has a common meaning then I'm pretty sure it's a word, bro. Do you know what a word is? Go to google and type in "Define:word"

also, sheople. it doesn't look right but, fuck, neither does "knife."

And don't even get me started on god damn xylophones. :!

Ass class your weed and any other drugs are assclass to mine mine are A class the best you lot get is the C class and Sheaple sheeple or whatever you want to call it isn't even a word and hence you cannot spell it right or wrong try being a bit more coherent with your argument thankyou and goodnight.
Don't you have some weed to smoke or something? Get over yourself.

16122921_1632259340402457_2479672078123401216_n.jpg

bubblehash, fullmelt and hash rosin
fuck my weed, fire sesh.

it doesn't look right but, fuck, neither does "knife."

"Knife" looks fine. I get accustomed to it after seeing it written so many times. But if you read any word over and over again, it starts to look weird, even if it's spelled phonetically.

Word.

Word.

Word.

Now I'm thinking of worms...

"Knife" looks fine. I get accustomed to it after seeing it written so many times. But if you read any word over and over again, it starts to look weird, even if it's spelled phonetically.

Word.

Word.

Word.

Now I'm thinking of worms...

It's even worse when you say a word aloud over and over until it loses all meaning. That shit is a mindfuck.

But no, knife isn't right. Neither is gnome. Pneumonia. None of 'em, they're all fucked.

gonna stop smoking weed for a little while and make edibles w about 8grams of my own bud. i also got a vaporgenie so i can always use that to top off the high.

i'm wondering what the best recipe for edibles in my situation. i'm staying classic and making brownies but i'm wondering how much butter to use or if i should stick w oil..

Status
Not open for further replies.