• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a script for 1.5g a day. i lolled. Gonna burn my daily limit in a single joint.

a thus the balance of "dont abuse drugs" and "provide medications that actually work"

Is it sad that I would find 1.5g a day plenty? Albeit I've been using wax only the past weeks, so 1.5g probably wouldn't even buzz me :| okay, now I understand, that ain't shit! :eek: Where you at assclass?

Is it sad that I would find 1.5g a day plenty? Albeit I've been using wax only the past weeks, so 1.5g probably wouldn't even buzz me :| okay, now I understand, that ain't shit! :eek: Where you at assclass?

.5g more per day than I tend to smoke so I'm right there with you.

Then again, 1.5g in a roll-up is juuuuuust over par for the course, imo.

Yeah I suppose I don't roll often when I have bud, always bowls. Seems to make a gram seem much more significant. A gram blunt goes so quick and of course some is lost.

its not sad, im envious. tolerance isn't cool for the wallet.

i live near Toronto Canada.

Oh well that's pretty neat. I live in the deep Southern U.S. and there's a zero grams a day prescription here 8) I know what you mean though, I go in and out of periods of high consumption. Feelin like I needa chill out a bit recently.

Kind of a shitty day at first, finished everything been smoking dank past few hours it's all good, merry fuckin Christmas

Following a day of too much food my regular edible dose has been lost in my slow motabolism. So it's 5 am Christmas morning, I have no children, there is no reason to be awake but not only have I woke up with major munchies, I'm stoned. Yay?!

Kind of a shitty day at first, finished everything been smoking dank past few hours it's all good, merry fuckin Christmas

Talk about it, maannnnnnn.

lol @ merry fuckin' Christmas

I can't stand the holidays. They always manage to fuck up the normal routine, no matter how much I tend not to celebrate them myself.

Following a day of too much food my regular edible dose has been lost in my slow motabolism. So it's 5 am Christmas morning, I have no children, there is no reason to be awake but not only have I woke up with major munchies, I'm stoned. Yay?!

Bruh, I feel your pain. I've been waking up at 3am on the weekends since mid-November, and that's sleeping in about 5 hours more than I typically would throughout the workweek.

It's like... I wake up and it's still another 4 hours until sunlight... and then I fall asleep and I've still got half a day of light left.

Fuuuuuuuuuck night jobs, but for real, though, I honestly prefer problem-solving on my own as opposed to being forced to deal with people so it's kind of a give and take. :\

sup jib, u was right man.

now i'm skirting the edge of kratom addiction.

was taking it almost everyday before i left babylon.

had to drop the acid to dissolve the habit.

sup jib, u was right man.

now i'm skirting the edge of kratom addiction.

was taking it almost everyday before i left babylon.

had to drop the acid to dissolve the habit.

It always sounded real sketch to me but I never really fathomed addiction to it.

You must've really liked the stuff, dude, lol. Kratom always intrigued me since a few of you guys on here hipped me to the shit, but I tend to stay away from opiate/opioid-related things until I feel I understand them and their effects on the body a little more completely.

Acid, though? Now, I could get behind a heavy acid habit. Love the trips, just hate the ~3days afterwards where I feel completely out of place, in my own skin and in this world. Hallucinogens FUCK. ME. UP. psychologically speaking in lieu of a hangover.

It's fun to watch stars dance and shit while I think I'm having seriously profound thoughts about a new word for "spoon," though. Tripping also helps me feel connected with a couple of friends of mine that've passed, who both introduced me to MDMA, LSD and psyilocybin on top of being the best fucking big brothers I've ever known.

....STILL need to try mescaline and DMT, though. And salvia, as funny as that sounds. I've always wanted one of those shamanic experiences but never felt motivated enough to find an inner-city headshop that sold the extracts.

i still would like to try mescaline but have done the rest you talked about.

can't tolerate the tail end of low dosed acid trips anymore. i prefer to just have a valium and KO at that point.

but surely i loved the kratom. i loved hydrocodone and it reminded me a lot of that buzz. i even used to get these 2-4hour strong nods from kratom doses between 5&7grams but would only do it once a week.

i legit did it to thirst my quench for other opioids but quickly realized that it was better than hydrocodone simply because of how long the buzz lasts in comparison.

i've got my usage back down again and plan to eventually quit the drug among many others in the coming year. it's coming to that time in my life where i'm realizing my favourite drugs are simply cannabis, alcohol, MDxx and mushrooms.

i truly don't need anything else to have a good time.

i've taken lots of liking to ketamine but it takes a serious toll on my nose so now i reserve it for using on psychedelic trips only.

looking to quit cigarettes and cocaine first.

If I were to do another psychedelic it might be mescaline. I remember being and that's it. Just being. Nothing overly complicated.

i still would like to try mescaline but have done the rest you talked about.

can't tolerate the tail end of low dosed acid trips anymore. i prefer to just have a valium and KO at that point.

but surely i loved the kratom. i loved hydrocodone and it reminded me a lot of that buzz. i even used to get these 2-4hour strong nods from kratom doses between 5&7grams but would only do it once a week.

i legit did it to thirst my quench for other opioids but quickly realized that it was better than hydrocodone simply because of how long the buzz lasts in comparison.

i've got my usage back down again and plan to eventually quit the drug among many others in the coming year. it's coming to that time in my life where i'm realizing my favourite drugs are simply cannabis, alcohol, MDxx and mushrooms.

i truly don't need anything else to have a good time.

i've taken lots of liking to ketamine but it takes a serious toll on my nose so now i reserve it for using on psychedelic trips only.

looking to quit cigarettes and cocaine first.

I've come to realize that I only want 2 kinds of drugs at this point: marijuana and heroin. LOL

You can substitute pretty much any strong opiate for "heroin", though. H is just the most easily accessible one.

I took mescaline once. Or, at least, it was sold to me as mescaline (from a San Pedro extraction). It was one of the craziest, balls-to-the-wall trips I've ever had, which makes me think that perhaps it wasn't mescaline (which I've heard is supposedly one of the more "mellow" psychedelic-hallucinogens). The high lasted about 13 hours, I had to terminate it with Xanax at the end just so I could get some sleep. My buddy supposedly saw a fully-formed hallucination of Hank Williams Jr. while under the influence of that stuff.

Kratom is indeed good stuff, though

I took mescaline once. Or, at least, it was sold to me as mescaline (from a San Pedro extraction). It was one of the craziest, balls-to-the-wall trips I've ever had, which makes me think that perhaps it wasn't mescaline (which I've heard is supposedly one of the more "mellow" psychedelic-hallucinogens).

From everything else I've heard about mescaline, it sounds like you took mescaline, bro. Other than a few posts back, it's always been described to me as a more visual trip than LSD but less of a mindfuck, if you know what I mean.

Tryptamine's always been the craziest, to my understanding, and that's why I want to get my hands on DMT.

I'm tryna see some other planes of existence, mannnnnnnnn.

Yeah, I suppose it could've been.

There are just so many crazy drugs around now that it's hard to keep track.

I've always appreciated hallucinogens in the sense that you can buy them cheap, have a good time on them & be satisfied with that, without the need to compulsively re-dose or buy more. Their addictive potential is very limited, although they can be abused of course (like all drugs). My experience has been one in which they've actually improved my overall mental health. I haven't taken any in close to a year...sometime I'd like to revisit them :)

Shiiiiit, I know what you mean. I take a hallucinogen and it pretty much wipes me out.

Back-to-back tripping doesn't sound fun... I typically need a few months at least in between dosing with drugs that change my perception of reality. The day(s) after a trip I just feel mentally fragile... broken almost. Only exception to that being mushrooms, because as far as I can remember I don't think I've ever had any kind of mental hangover from them. Mushies are just... they're just FUN, so long as they don't fuck with my stomach on the come-up (peaking with your head in a toilet OR while taking a shit: not recommended.)

Although, I'm fairly certain that when I eat mushrooms my weed grows legs, because that shit is impossible to keep in the blunt. Every time I think I've got it tucked, I look down at the tray and all the weed's fallen out. Hand it to somebody else, same problem. Ask the dude working the drive-thru at McDonalds and the son of a bitch says he's on the clock and can't help, but he'll take your order if you want something else.

Probably could've all been avoided if our sober driver also knew how to roll up, but it was more of an adventure the other way.

Wow! Back when I was a kid any fast food worker could help you roll... kids these days.

We arrived at the restaurant without our vehicle, the drinker forgot who was driving. We walked through the drive through with our case of off sales while drinking. The BK attendant let us use the window counter to roll up while we waited for our burgers. The good old days.

Wow! Back when I was a kid any fast food worker could help you roll... kids these days.

We arrived at the restaurant without our vehicle, the drinker forgot who was driving. We walked through the drive through with our case of off sales while drinking. The BK attendant let us use the window counter to roll up while we waited for our burgers. The good old days.

Rolling a J drunk is a fuckin' breeze compared to whilst tripping.

That one time was actually the only time I've been super hot about what I'm doing in a drive-thru. That shit was out of character for me but we had developed a full-blown situation in that car at the same time we pulled up to Mickey D's, so I decided to reach out.

Status
Not open for further replies.