EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

What kind of water Molecule are you?

This is a question for the/your/our future.

Green Velvet nailing that shit,
1998/9
kiss kiss

I'm techno for life so release dates or occasional missteps mean nothing to me. All techno fanatics

I'm really picky with my techno, but I love these first 2. I don't know how to define it, IDK all the terms.

Seems like fast House + Click bop to me

I haven't listened to techno for awhile but I love those 2 tracks

love it, has depth to the music, but doesn't overload your ears

UK London illegal warehouse all sorts complex rave tune capitulating the vibe of the scene right then, 2003, perfectly.

Nege
I'm really picky with my techno, but I love these first 2. I don't know how to define it, IDK all the terms.

Negentropic! Fancy seeing you here!
Glad to hear! Im gonna listen to these tmro when this hangover has (hopefully) passed. Cheers :>
Burial is from another plane hahaa

UK London illegal warehouse all sorts complex rave tune capitulating the vibe of the scene right then, 2003, perfectly.

An excellent reminder, i thought i had this after you first told me about it. But i didn't. So thanks AT, this is rude as hell :love:

Hmmm, it did feel German. Not my usual tipple but i always keep a soft spot for the upliftment in the trance music. Even better going back a few years when techno & trance was overlapping like a fun paganism cosmic Party :<>:

Word...i don't really know the terms at the moment either. I just follow producers who i trust without question (such as Selway or Atom TM, Rob Hood etc.)
God knows these stoopid flavour of the month terminologies have enriched the music rags & shallow journalist fucktards too fcking much. How much coke did our gullibility allow to go up the noses of these insects?!
The German press like FACT mag is trustable beyond measure. I can't remember the other one from Germany
And then The Wire of course, UK. (who else puts groups like Coil, Autechre or Scott Walker on the cover? yknow?!)

Kool.Some of those selections were a bit acidic/hectic/spirally. Ah i just feel it as techno. I know when the producer is a sicko mental funk merchant lol

Speaking of trancey german vibes Negentropic & ATripper....this is my medicinal aquatic quasi-mystical anthem. Soft pretty, pure crusing altitude. 94 deustchland baby! I'm guessing...Frankfurt. I respect this producer, they kind of stuck to their own lane in an ambient techno abstraction (like atom heart or aphex or whoever)