EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

Love techno, it can get pretty epic :)

I could *feel* this was going to be pressure...it just had that aura. I dont even know the producer. This is Ill. I can imagine DJ Surgeon or someone like that pitching this up and wrecking ball headz, fun & games!

I could *feel* this was going to be pressure...it just had that aura. I dont even know the producer. This is Ill. I can imagine DJ Surgeon or someone like that pitching this up and wrecking ball headz, fun & games!
The whole label is sick =D

Simulant & Pollon are unkown producers, it's a well kept secret and nobody has figured it out by now.

Damn, the merging of the music forums has really decimated the electronic music threads.

No techno posts in nearly a year?

This is absolutely perfect to me. Just the right amount of proper trance in the techno, and driving/techy as out.

I really take your point, its puzzling. idk about BL exactly but techno & trance are due for a fucking orgasmic polyrhymic menage a troi.

Detroit in Effect is in my top 3 parties EVER, played right before by DJ Stingray. Amazing night.

Last edited:
i assume DIE were dj set or did they do a live Pa?

Omg that track is hvy

i assume DIE were dj set or live Pa

Omg that track is hvy
DJ, here it is, audio is somewhat scuffed though

You had to be there to know.... Stingray afterwards was insane, ventilator gave up at the start of his set and it was like 40 degrees. Never lost more water than in those 3 hours