EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

I grew out of old school techno eventually but man it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
Any drexciya fans here? I know theyre old and stuff but ive been geeking out on theyre sounds, still sounds just as relevant as they did 20-30 years ago iMO!

download this shit before it gets down, if let's hope not. I discovered this by mistake two or 3 yrs ago and it stuck with me. I dunno if there's an album or ahaha but it's fuckin insane

Any drexciya fans here? I know theyre old and stuff but ive been geeking out on theyre sounds, still sounds just as relevant as they did 20-30 years ago iMO!
Yes big fan :)
Years ago I was an ever bigger fan and I have some first presses and re-presses of some albums and EPs. More electro than techno though...

Last edited:
Damn, the merging of the music forums has really decimated the electronic music threads.

No techno posts in nearly a year?

This is absolutely perfect to me. Just the right amount of proper trance in the techno, and driving/techy as out.

People Who Live In Glass Houses Are Lucky, Have Nothing To Hide, Shouldn't Throw Stones, And Prefer Windex.