• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Bluelight isn't 29 years old???? 22 more like like.

I'm currently drinking banana milkshake with phenibut dissolved inside. Used a whole teaspoon. Hope I don't just pass out...

I can't believe there are literally people lurking regularly and not posting. What's the point?
Silent stalking? J/K. I lurked before joining because i’m shy. But the appeal of talking to people who had lived through the exact same experiences as me encouraged me to bite the bullet and join. So glad I did too, Bluelight has so many wonderful members who really do try and help however they can.

Silent stalking? J/K. I lurked before joining because i’m shy. But the appeal of talking to people who had lived through the exact same experiences as me encouraged me to bite the bullet and join. So glad I did too, Bluelight has so many wonderful members who really do try and help however they can.

How do you go from being shy to joining and putting your picture up on the selfie thread inside of a year? Lol, teach me your secret!

I'll have been here 9 years in October and I've still yet to ever put up a photo of me. A few bluelighter's have seen photos privately, but there's none public. :p

Not dead yet.

After visiting Australia for a year back in circa-2002/03 and meeting some of you in the Sydney clubs and pubs, I went back home to the UK. I got my shit together, got qualified and had a pretty comfy urban life. After a 12-year hiatus in the UK, we made the long-delayed decision to move back to Australia permanently. I now live here and, honestly, I dont see us ever returning. I miss nothing but my parents.

All the best. Keep on shining.
Yayyyy!!!!! Are you in Sydney?? <3

I’d be lying if i said i was 100 % sober for a few of those posts. In fact, I have zero recollection of even writing the post further up. It’s been a rough month, but being on here helps. Plus it’s way easier to get over being shy when you’re behind a screen.

Oh yeah, I don't put up photos (publicly anyway) but it's not unheard of for me to write something stupid when I'm only half awake on methadone or heroin or something.

Nah, Canberra. lol.

I know, I know... Canberra???

But the pay is good, scuzzers are few and far between, and the outdoors is always on your doorstep.
Canberra has a lot of good stuff actually! I go fairly often to see one of my best friends and godson ☺️ and yep the pay is always higher down there.

I love Canberra tbh! My grandparents lived there when I was a kid so we always went down to visit them. I have very fond memories of Canberra :) I would quite happily live there.