• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Def an old fart. I still remember the moment of creating my original footscrazy account back in 2008. I'd actually had another account that I registered in 2003 but hardly posted on, so I was determined to create another one and actually post, haha.

It must be almost 8 years since I last posted here. I left to focus on getting clean and through some miracle, did it. I'll have 8 years off all drugs and alcohol at the end of June. Still blows me away to be able to say that!

It was a tough road, especially in the beginning, but well worth it. I think there's probably many people in my life now who would have a hard time believing my drug history, haha. It sort of feels like another person to me too.

Anyway, I met some wonderful people through this site and it was a big part of that season of my life. Cool to see some old names I remember.

❤️

I
Def an old fart. I still remember the moment of creating my original footscrazy account back in 2008. I'd actually had another account that I registered in 2003 but hardly posted on, so I was determined to create another one and actually post, haha.

It must be almost 8 years since I last posted here. I left to focus on getting clean and through some miracle, did it. I'll have 8 years off all drugs and alcohol at the end of June. Still blows me away to be able to say that!

It was a tough road, especially in the beginning, but well worth it. I think there's probably many people in my life now who would have a hard time believing my drug history, haha. It sort of feels like another person to me too.

Anyway, I met some wonderful people through this site and it was a big part of that season of my life. Cool to see some old names I remember.

❤️
I remember you! Nice! Great to hear your news. Hope life is treating you well.

@Tronica hey 😍

@footscrazy v2 wonderful news about your sobriety!

I'm going to be 23 Bluelight years old this October. Kinda blows my mind. This pocket of the virtual world will always be special to me; it's given me the most wonderful friendships that are 20+ years strong, 1 relationship that didn't last but is still cherished, 1 surprising, amazing relationship that spanned the world and now we are together, and the most precious of things, my 2 little humans... The hearts that my heart beats for. ❤️

@Tronica hey 😍

@footscrazy v2 wonderful news about your sobriety!

I'm going to be 23 Bluelight years old this October. Kinda blows my mind. This pocket of the virtual world will always be special to me; it's given me the most wonderful friendships that are 20+ years strong, 1 relationship that didn't last but is still cherished, 1 surprising, amazing relationship that spanned the world and now we are together, and the most precious of things, my 2 little humans... The hearts that my heart beats for. ❤️

Love right back at you @Samadhi

Well... The first time I actually checked out Bluelight was back in 2002, but I didn't decide to join at that time. I spent a lot of my web forum years on Marijuana.com and then later after not being on the computer for a wile I decided to join this site. I was surprised it was still on the Net.

❤️
OMG you finally made it back!!! Woohoooo im going to msg u now on messenger. This is exciting as.

The history comes flooding back in my mind its rather scary how fast time goes.

Aus Social, Aus Events Aus DD... What fun days 🌠

And congratulations!

Does anyone know what ever happened to Sustanon? Used to speak with him years back hope he is still good.

Woah some cracker old skool names popping up again. Heya BT, Samadhi, cowboy Mac and tronica 😀
Mick 😍😍😍 awesome to see your name pop up! I think this is the only post I reply to now, when I get a notification. It will be 24 years as a member of the board for me, in October this year, almost a quarter of a century. 🤯

Jebus. BT is back. Isn't that one of the signs of the coming apocalypse? Hey BT, want some acid?

By acid i clearly mean vinegar for cleaning nails, etc.

Do meetups still happen? Could this be a locale thing that could happen?