• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

^hah as an oldfartbler myself i can relate to your sentiment about screaming babies.

My first, a healthy boy. was enough for me. He's 12 now, nearly 13. but fuck me as a newborn, i can tell you straight up - he was the reason i began using heroin and loads of xanax. I could not for the life of me sleep more than a couple of winks before that dreaded WA.. COUGH, HACk.... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... every couple of hours or few minutes.

Upon learning that blue-light has been 20 years strong, I would have been lurking around in its infancy (18-19) years ago. Became a member after a while can't recall what year however at the beginning of this thread I was stoked to see so many familiar names and had a little moment from when I was posting here every day. Once a bluelighter always a bluelighter. Many things have changed in my life since I joined and I'm sure greatfull to many of you for just being here and the support given during the worst of times. Nearly 40 now and always will return to see what's happening and read read read, now days where possible especially to share my input, offer advice on anything I have an understanding of but most of all the mind stimulating discussions with from people from all walks of life especially those who have been in the same shoes.❤️ Bluelight

anyone seen PsiloSubNaught? was always giving advice about funghi

Last edited:
Oh fuck hey guys..... Been a while.

Reading this thread and trying to remember who's names match up with the peeps I still know IRL. 👀

Why am I back on Bluelight? Well, where do I start?

Was in 15 year relationship from 2005-2020 where I stopped taking stuff and going out so much.
2019 was a huge fuck up of a year; my parents divorced after 40 years of marriage, my dad very soon married his new Russian bride (🙄), I fell in love with someone I shouldn't have, my best friends husband was killed in a tragic accident (he was only 29)....all of these events were a catalyst to what happened in 2020....

Last year my ex moved to Dubai - I was supposed to follow but then corona hit. We realised we were flogging a dead horse and split amicably (still really good friends and actually the relationship is better than it could have been before)....I met a cute, very young Dutch guy...I lost my job....

So I decided it was a good time do what I always wanted to do and move to Europe. I chose NL not just because of the boy (who is now seeing someone else the bastard, but whatevs), but cos of the English speaking job opportunities and sick techno events. And maybe the drugs lol.

And here we are. Perusing the effects of the various RC's I can now get my hands on easily among other things. Met a new very cute young Dutch guy and I'm here in Haarlem while I wait my EU passport and look for a job. Brought my two cats with me - the little shits cost more to bring here than literally everything else I packed!

It's been a wild ride and it's only just begun. The shit that started in 2019 definitely cemented the whole YOLO concept, and to never let anyone doubt how you feel about them, because you never know when they could be taken from you. Feel really positive about my future.

Hey - nice to see a few familiar names 😊 I’ve had to re-register as ‘Take2’ as I couldn’t remember my password & my email has changed, but this is Stompr!

BFB - it’s been ages!

Was wondering if any of my peeps are still around?? Chemical Night where you at???

I turned 40 recently. I haven't stayed up all night and into the next day for 7 or 8 years. A lot of my bluelighting history was done in the very early am. Don't even drink caffeine past 5 or 6 pm these days.

I turned 40 recently. I haven't stayed up all night and into the next day for 7 or 8 years. A lot of my bluelighting history was done in the very early am. Don't even drink caffeine past 5 or 6 pm these days.
Howdy champion. I only came in here cos your name rung so many bells.

40? Wow your still a babe. I just retired. Hang around, you dont have to be out of it to enjoy Bluelight.

Ohh and most of all............keep smiling.

And a big gday mates to anyone else what pops in.

Gday Maz. Do you still have that ute with the big airbrushed artwork on the bonnet? A cruiser or a patrol? I have a very very nice Commodore wagon at the moment. The last Aussie Commodore ever. Very lucky 🙂

I lurk lots and read everyone's interesting stories. No lack of unusual characters on this website. Like always 😎