• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

Maybe he was trying to get the dildo out with the tongs & the lot got stuck up there.

What do women think about guys that are straight wanting something in their bum? (I am NOT on about strap-on stuff here like a guy getting fucked in his ass I mean a finger or two etc as prostate stimulation)

In my view & being male there is nothing "gay" or weird etc about it, I personally wouldn't want to get fucked in the bum though but a finger or two up there while getting oral etc is fine. I personally wouldn't go around telling my close friends but as nobody knows who I am on here I'm free to admit stuff.

Sounds like the most likely reason. Quite creative of him, really.

I don't think there's anything weird or "gay" about it. Straight guys have a prostate, too, and get equal pleasure from it being stimulated.

I don't think there's anything weird or "gay" about it. Straight guys have a prostate, too, and get equal pleasure from it being stimulated.

The only woman I have been with & loved etc was into BDSM ( I spoke about it before, she liked anal while getting fisted & all kinds of kinky stuff I got into)
The first time I said about it to her for all she had done before with sexual stuff she had never done that, she was weird at the start & asked me if I was gay etc & felt I wanted to be fucked, she pulled out this huge black dildo & told me to bend over.............I had to laugh.

After we had got the ground rules CLEAR (that the idea of having a huge rubber black cock stuffed up my bum WASN'T really making me horny, in fact it was making me quite scared to say the least) then she saw the effect it does to a guy she was fine with it.

I personally wouldn't want to get fucked in the bum though but a finger or two up there while getting oral etc is fine.
Getting fucked by an appendage (finger, etc) is actually very common.

Would you be more comfortable with the term, "finger bang?"

Getting fucked by an appendage (finger, etc) is actually very common.

Would you be more comfortable with the term, "finger bang?"

lol
I was watching Celebrity Juice myself last night too.

For people that don't live in the UK YES PEOPLE this does go out on the telly over here just as it is shown on here.

The first time I ever felt it I was sure it would break my bum & dick from the buid up before I cum, I have only ever felt anything like that from sex while I'd been smoking MDPV for a day.

Some guys have a lot of pre-cum, I don't have any unless my prostate is tickled.

Either way, I still shoot ropes. I can take it or leave it most of the time. Receiving buttsex is not a priority but a fun rare occasion for me.

Either way, I still shoot ropes.

lol
I think some women that don't really know about this stuff can be shocked on how savage a guy cums when you do it, I know the first time I cum while doing it.....my God I never felt that was possible to do by a normal human, it shoots out like Spider Man casting a web.

yea...it all sounds good and fine, until that stench reaches my nose...I don't know if it's gay or not...my only questions are: Does it smell like shit? Does it look like shit? Is there a chance that it might be shit?

If so...I'm out lol

What's inside your bum today?

random6.PNG

Last edited:
yea...it all sounds good and fine, until that stench reaches my nose...I don't know if it's gay or not...my only questions are: Does it smell like shit? Does it look like shit? Is there a chance that it might be shit?

If so...I'm out lol

What's inside your bum today?

View attachment 13800

Yes. During prostate stimulation, ropes of shit shoot out of your dick.
Definitely not seminal fluid.

The face my FWB does when she pegs me and I cum is just priceless.
She's happy she gets visual confirmation of my orgasm as otherwise when wants it inside her pussy only.
But there's also that "OMFG it's flying on my tits and face!!!! Maybe I can open my eye again now AWWWEEWWW no still going FUCK!!!"

@Derschieber have you ever experienced a throbbing cock stuffed inside your asshole?

If not, you can. Poop free.

It feels amazing. Don't be scared.

lol. it's not to be feared, it could well slot into some cavern whilst cavorting.

Maybe he was trying to get the dildo out with the tongs & the lot got stuck up there.

What do women think about guys that are straight wanting something in their bum? (I am NOT on about strap-on stuff here like a guy getting fucked in his ass I mean a finger or two etc as prostate stimulation)

In my view & being male there is nothing "gay" or weird etc about it, I personally wouldn't want to get fucked in the bum though but a finger or two up there while getting oral etc is fine. I personally wouldn't go around telling my close friends but as nobody knows who I am on here I'm free to admit stuff.

I tried what you so kindly suggested and he loved it, i only used a finger while giving oral and i have never seen such an orgasm from him lol
I don't think its gay at all. If it was the only thing a guy was interested in and showed no love for the pussy i would wonder though

I've been drinking a bit today & I m sure when I sober up I'll be thinking "FFS what the hell was I thinking??!!!?!?!!?" but for right now hell yeah. If you understand you are as corrupted as I am & shame on you!!!!

I tried what you so kindly suggested and he loved it, i only used a finger while giving oral and i have never seen such an orgasm from him lol
I don't think its gay at all. If it was the only thing a guy was interested in and showed no love for the pussy i would wonder though

One time when I cum & was quite shocked how it shot out was from up the bum & she used her fingernails & tongue to play with the banjo string (I don't know what the proper name is) she would flick it with her tongue & then run her nail over it etc, I cum that hard my knees bent & my vision went all weird, I could feel the orgasam building for a good 20/30 seconds in my balls & the back of my arse.

The worst was when she did the same thing again & it hit the wall so high up when I cum I hads to get a ladder to climb up & wipe my mess away.
The woman I was with at the time always used to laugh at the force of it, I swear she was kinda obsessed with how much force it came out with for some reason, she always knew she had done a good job though.

I managed to get her to squirt too, she said I was the only guy that could do it & still to this day I was given the best compliment from her & it was "You eat pussy like a lesbian" That is my sex badge of honour tbh. It holds weight as she had been with many women before too so I know I am good at oral for women, I learned the way to do it from lesbians too online.