L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

Very unhealthy, sniffing solvents.
Better run away ?
Yeah I was told by bisexual and gay men who have used them in the past, or who are still into using them, that it's basically like nail polish or paint thinner that gives you a very short high and it is a sex drug basically.

I have never used them and never will as I have no desire to. I have known bisexual and gay men who said how they would sniff them while dancing at bars or discos in the 1970s and 1980s but how like ethyl-Cloride it is very bad for your body. Apparently poppers or Amyl do not cause HIV/AIDS but people I know who used them said how staying out very late all the time, not sleeping, and using drugs like Amyl along with alcohol and any other drugs, is not good for your body or immune system.

Does anyone know if there is a big difference between Amyl, Butyl or Isobutyl?

Haha thats a good idea! We should have an "x-ray of the day" on this thread!

I've tried poppers many times, never for sex, but they just cause a sudden drop in blood pressure and give you a headrush, and then a headache as you keep doing them.
Silly things really.
And they are solvents and so are very bad fir you.

Haha thats a good idea! We should have an "x-ray of the day" on this thread!

I've tried poppers many times, never for sex, but they just cause a sudden drop in blood pressure and give you a headrush, and then a headache as you keep doing them.
Silly things really.
And they are solvents and so are very bad fir you.

That's the problem, you didn't try it for sex. Gay guys use poppers for sex because it relaxes the sphincter...so I've heard.

That's the problem, you didn't try it for sex. Gay guys use poppers for sex because it relaxes the sphincter...so I've heard.

I've heard that too. Never taking them myself and never intend to, it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I've always found solvents/inhalants to be a negative experience. Tried Toluene a few times but nah it was a bad thing. It's just unpleasant fuzziness like when you have very low blood pressure or take an enormous toke of a synthetic cannabinoid.

I've heard that too. Never taking them myself and never intend to, it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I've always found solvents/inhalants to be a negative experience. Tried Toluene a few times but nah it was a bad thing. It's just unpleasant fuzziness like when you have very low blood pressure or take an enormous toke of a synthetic cannabinoid.

Straight people can use them too :)

True. Haha Didn't mean to leave anyone out. I'm used to hearing about it in the gay community only. I'll never try it though. Anal isn't that serious where I need to inhale something toxic. Only reason I enjoyed it so much the one time is because I was on Etizolam...back when I was addicted. I was up for anything on that, but it's bad news. I might shove a klonopin up my ass one day and see if it helps.

Whatever you do - Don't drink-drive and avoid intoxicated assholes,
Hiroo described a 66-year-old man who presented with an eggplant which had been inserted into his rectum by his friend while the patient was drunk.
[Hiroo Sei et al. Case Rep Gastroenterol. 2018 Jan-Apr; 12(1): 189–193]

#1.PNG

^ I hope that person who inserted the eggplant is no longer his friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies? When I worked at a hospital, a 13 year old boy came in with a glass bottle up his ass. I can't even imagine the level of embarrassment when these people show up to the ER with a "foreign object" stuck in their rectum. I would never recover from that humiliation.

^ Don't abuse your bum, and all will be well :)

Kasotakis described a 41-year-old man who presented to the emergency department (ER) complaining of severe pelvic pain from a large object he had inserted in his rectum approximately 2 h prior to presentation. The egg-shaped, marble ornament measuring 12 cm × 8 cm × 8 cm was eventually removed. [G. Kasotakis et al. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2012; 3(3): 111–115]

#4.PNG

^^ this thread is about my boyfriend's cock, not gay men and eggplant.
I bet these stories are really you

It does make you wonder doesn't it, Lucy? What exactly IS Derschieber's relationship with their anus? What catastrophic event triggered this level of fixation?

Are there any new developments with you and your b/f in this department? Have you done it recently? Have you tried vegetable oil or Crisco grease? hehe

Yea Lucy...what did you put into your bum today?

Gabriel described a 50 year-old male who presented to the emergency room with a five-pound dumbbell in his rectum. Fun times.
[Successful Retrieval of a Retained Rectal Foreign Body in the Emergency Department. Gabriel O Ologun et al. Cureus. 2018 Jan; 10(1): e2025]

#3.PNG

Yea Lucy...what did you put into your bum today?

Gabriel described a 50 year-old male who presented to the emergency room with a five-pound dumbbell in his rectum. Fun times.
[Successful Retrieval of a Retained Rectal Foreign Body in the Emergency Department. Gabriel O Ologun et al. Cureus. 2018 Jan; 10(1): e2025]

View attachment 13177

OMG, get outta here! That cannot be real. ?