• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bromo-dragonfly scraps and bickering

bluedolphin said:
Nah, Murple still goes around saying bromo-dragonfly has no oral activity whatsoever 8)

Blotters which have blue and green lines on one side and a heart or triangle inside of a sun on the other side are suspected bromo-dragonfly. Apparently these are going for more than the fair market price of LSD blotter.

and

^^
FastandFabulous' dose range is right on (500mg-1000mg). Talk to a few people who've actually tried this drug before you start questioning what information one of the brightest mods on this site decides to make public.

It is also known to take 3-5 hours before any effects are felt, and last 18 to 40 hours after that. Apparently duration is very much dependent on dose.

One side effect that concerns me is that a few people have mentioned their hearts feeling very strained by this compound.

I could give a bit more second hand info about this compound but I'll give posters here who've actually tried it a chance

Ok... bearing in mind that this thread does not want to turn into a slagging match, can we keep statements about alleged blotter B-DFLY out of this? Bluedolphin talks about the profile of the drugs action like lots of people have taken it - whihch doesn't seem the case. There's plenty of chatter on other forums about suspected blotter that "didnt feel like acid" and thus the conclusion is jumped to that it must be B-DFLY, which I don't believe for one second. So I'm afraid I have to question the statements that it takes 3-5 hours to take effect, that it lasts 18-40 hours, and that it produces heart strain.

As MGS says, we need to have the identity of the material confirmed with the samples that came from a vendor, and even more so with this alleged "fake" acid blotter.

I defintely would like to see other peoples reactions and experiments. But I beleive fastandbulbous and it seems like it was studied under a proper protocol. Still I think more people should try it to see how much doses vary person to person

what about parental administration like nasal, rectal or i.m..
are the produced effects comparable to dob or 2c-b?

btw, funny to see how easy it is to create so much interest for a substance that is barely known.
if this is going to be the way to introduce new psychoactives to the public, i'll pray for non-corrupt vendors.

No arguing was a clear enough rule for this thread C6H6...so just try to be strong enough to keep your chest silent please. PM is the way to go for your anger.

Lastly, I think this thread should be merged with the unnecessarily closed first dfly thread into a Big & Dandy dlfy thread. There definitely is useful information in the closed thread. I remember posting information on receptor affinities and EC50 values etc, others posted initial in homo experimental results. A full 14 pages of useless nonsense and stupidity, as gloggawogga claims?

A 14 page thread that is 95% noise and 5% usefull information isn't going to be read through by most people. I can split out some of the posts from that thread and merge them into into this thread and I will do so when I get the time.

Edit: Some of the more informative posts from the other thread have been split out and merged into here. PM me if there are any more posts that you think should be moved.

Last edited:
I thought about this too - if there are in fact blotters with DOB-DF, i'd expect if you kept a 100ug blotter of it in your mouth and it got absorbed that way it would be a lot more potent than orally. Yeah I got "word" there "may" be 2cb-fly on the way - argh, i'm sick of the damn bromine obsession, I know the halo's probably are a much easier synth, but yeah i'll be waiting for some DOM-fly/dragonfly then i'll be excited to get some :)

-- da gizoogle izzy,
I thought `bout this too - if there is in fizzact blotta wit DOB-DF, id expect if you kept a 100ug blotta of it in yo grill n it gots absorbed that way it would be a lot more potent tizzy orally
Yeah I gots "word" there "may" be 2cb-fly on tha way - argh, im sizzay of tha dizzle bromine obsession, I K-N-to-tha-izzow tha halos probably is a M-to-tha-izzuch gangsta synth, but yeah ill be wait'n fo` some DOM-fly/dragonfly then ill be stoked ta git some :)

Last edited:
bromo dragonfly

anyone heard of this. erowids says it's super new and super strong. with one trip report of a high dose lasting over 2 days! active dose is supposedly less than 1 mg. i'd like to hear anything you guys know about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is bromo-dragonfly what Jimi Hendrix meant when he said "It takes about a half an hour to get there, if we travel by dragonfly"

Now if someone could teach me norweigan....

Maybe 'dragonfly' means 'computer cleaner' in Norweigian.