Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bromo-dragonfly scraps and bickering

crOOk said:
T-06:50
Dosage: 400ug
Route of administration: oral

crOOk

A bit soon don't you think..?

I'm not really surprised by your actions, could have expected it. You eat drugs as if they're nothing. A tolerance has definitely built up in your system and your "research" isn't providing valuable information to anyone..

What is your problem man? Don't want to take advice? Want your words to have some meaning? Then don't eat drugs for over the period of a couple of weeks and then start your trials.

I've seen the word "threshold" mentioned in every post you are describing your experiences, now that's really helpful man..

Yeah, those two seem to be the exception, about ~1 hour and everything is back to normal.

i don't think i advised him to do such dangerous things... for one, I personally trust shulgin when he says 1mg = oral threshold.. that's why I don't understand the 300 million trials with sub-miligram doses. and i would be willing to put my life on the line if i could, just to prove how much i trust in Shulgin. if anything, i personally believe shulgin is ultra conservative... i do believe he says 120mg of MDMA is enough (riiiiiight... takes me at least 200mg to get a good roll going!), so if anything, he overestimates what the chemicals do, IMO. anyways, i'm out.

fastandbulbous said:
While I agree that the phenethylamines produce a tolerance just as surely as a tryptamine or an ergoline, DMT doesn't produce a cross tolerance with other 5HT2a agonists (I think it's the only one - though I'm not sure about 5-methoxy DMT)
How about DPT?? That would be kinda interesting to know sicne I have had DPT a week ago.

crOOk

Blowmonkey said:
Uuuh yeah, if you want to provide the community with VALUABLE information which everyone is able to work with, SPACE OUT YOUR DOSAGES CONSIDERABLY (considerably does NOT mean with intervals of a day or 2, it means at least a week).
What I did, still you started bitching again:
Blowmonkey said:
Don't want to take advice? [...] Then don't eat drugs for over the period of a couple of weeks and then start your trials.
Thanks for the great advice again, man. I really appreciate it!

crOOk

crOOk said:
And quit fucking judging me, it might seem like I eat drugs "as if they're nothing", but it's simply not true.
I'll let you do the talking
10.gif
:
I also have a fucking drug problem, in case you haven't noticed?

What I did, still you started bitching again
You took DPT 4 days ago. 3 days before that you had several doses of bdfly. Your tolerance has obviously built up. We should be able to work with your "info" if we did the same. The information you provide is far from accurate.

Blowmonkey said:
You took DPT 4 days ago.
What the fuck have you been smoking? It happened one week prior to the ingestion of 650ug BDFL. Like you suggested, as I have told you before. Maybe you, my friend, shouldn't be smoking weed "like if it was nothing" all day long and you would know what day we have. :D

Oh and were you seriously trying to tell me, that everyone who has a drug problem takes drugs "as if they were nothing"? You should really do some thinking before you write something clever like that.

crOOk

thread sucks...stop flaming eachother.

If he is approaching overdose at 650 ug then the dose response curve here might extremely steep... Is it possible that the dragonfly configuration might increase peripheral effects, too?

So far as I'm concerned, some data on this is better than nothing..

Last edited:
nuke said:
thread sucks...stop flaming eachother.

If he is approaching overdose at 650 ug then the dose response curve here might extremely steep... Is it possible that the dragonfly configuration might increase peripheral effects, too?

So far as I'm concerned, some data on this is better than nothing..
Sorry man, I hate this shit just like you do... Remember I wasn't the one who started this though, I just feel that I have to defend myself in some way against all the attacks. Sorry about that, it makes this thread impossible to read, maybe I will start a new one about my experiences. Btw, check out some of my other threads, Blowmonkey has constantly been attacking me on a very personal level from the first day on. And thanks again for that last sentence, I'm glad to see at least one person appreciates me posting about the stuff while taking all this shit from other people who do not seem to appreciate it at all.

@eCsTaSy NoN sToP
Yeah, I suspected the substance not to last as longas everyone claims before. It might change in higher doses though, who knows...
About the pain, thanks for your advice, I didn't know about the pain relieving effects of Salvinorin. I have some pure salvinorin A around here somewhere. Pot has never helped at all for me, I do keep some strong indica around although I quit pot 27 days ago and plan to keep it this way for a while. Morphine is not a choice for me, since I am only 21 and have had this problem for only 2 years, if I start to take opiates now it will not do any good since the problem is gonna grow on me anyway within the next 50 years... Still: I appreciate your advice, especially regarding the Salvia because I feel it is a very safe drug to use occasionally.

@hugo24
I experience these problems whenever I do phenethylamines actually. I don't know if it is the dehydration (->lowered water concentration in the discs) or me being more sensitive to pain in general on phenethylamines (my synovial sheaths of the tendons in my wrists are also in chronic pain and also start hurting a lot more on psychedelics etc.) or maybe even something else...

Btw Kratom is a great pain reliever! The concentrated alkaloid does not result in nausea for me and has a lot of recreational value, maybe more than some opiates even.

About the OD thing: It was definitely NOT an overdose. I was still fully functional, I rode my bike to a friends house, had a couple of N2O balloons about 11 hours after ingestion and even then it did not get too intense at all. I was still able to talk to my friend's mom about my school and my brother's work without her noticing anything. I did feel kinda uncomfortable, but I was in fact almost completely functional! Visuals were present, very little movement was involved though, mostly just brighter colors, the edge effect etc. No fractal vision or anything like that. I did not feel ready to go into a supermarket and buy N2O though, i had that done by another friend of mine.
Overall I enjoyed the experience although I do think (up to/more than?, remember I aborted with Kratom) 20 hours of tripping is too taxing for the mind and body since I felt extremely exausted when I finally went to sleep 21 hours after ingestion.

Again, sorry for the flaming, if anyone else feels like insulting me just pm me.

crOOk

^^^

And you never had one. I mean if you have something useful to contribute here, contribute it. We don't need your nonsensical posts.

I think the sense of his post was entertainment. What was yours though?
8) Flaming everywhere, gawd it's crazy, I don't even know why I still react.

crOOk

^^^

Entertainment belongs in drug culture and the lounge. In this forum, we're supposed to keep the signal to noise ratio a little higher.

Yeah, I wish you would have said that about all the other noisy posts... 8)

crOOk

Can you two just hug each other or something and get this over with? 8( This tit for tat, back and forth flaming is really a drag- and it's pretty much a blight on the forum.

^^^^

Well the fuck do you guys want me to do? People are posting noise here so as moderator I ask people to stop. And what does someone do? He goes on and argues with me, posting more nonesense. And then you come along piss and whine about the argueing, as if that really helps. This is stupid.

To stop the noise, the thread is closed. There is virtually no usefull information in this thread anyways because of all the relentless stupidity as it is.

If any one has any useful information about Bromo-Dragonfly, or an experience report, start a new thread. This one has outlived its usefullness.

Thanks for the recap. I read the guideline rules. and I saw that restarting a forum is against the rules so thank you for letting me anyway. I understand that if it gets out of hand again it will be shut down. This seems fair to me. Bdfly is a important chemical in my eyes for us to discuss and hope we all can still gain from it.

I know Im a greenlighter but I read here regularly, so please everyone start posting.

Nah, Murple still goes around saying bromo-dragonfly has no oral activity whatsoever 8)

Blotters which have blue and green lines on one side and a heart or triangle inside of a sun on the other side are suspected bromo-dragonfly. Apparently these are going for more than the fair market price of LSD blotter.