Boo:6 - Randall's Island - New York, NY - October 6, 2001

So heres some info. my friend from Chicago just emailed me. Its a party called Bugged Out thats on the same day as Boo. http://www.njoynightlife.com/
And it turns out that Christian Smith, dj Rap, & Nigel Richards are on the lineup for both parties. hhmmmmm, whats going on?? Well I guess since Boo is a day party & Bugged Out is a night party then maybe these djs will perform at both places. Anyways lets just wait and see.

Oh yeah....Road trip
My crew and I From OHIO will most deff. be there...
Vicks addict...car pool maybe.?
See yas soon...

Bout the party in Chicago..Dj rap,Christian smith...etc..probly have a later set time...think about it this party is over at midnight and theres an hour back time diff in Chicago..thats plenty of time to make it at a 1 am time slot easy...dont quote me on it but just a thought....
anyways i cant wait to see you guys in NY..ive never been there and ive heard nuthin bout good vibes here....MY heart and condolinces behalf of my crew and family to yours....in this time of need...Our thoughts and prayers are with you....
Lets make a BLer meet up so i can meet most of you i can.....Peace,love,Unity,Respect..
keep it alive....
==================
~house aint givin up~
miked
[This message has been edited by XmiKeX (edited 15 September 2001).]

maybe i missed it.. but since i havent been to a party since march.. and don't have the flyer.. what times does it start and end?

Sup guys. My rhode island crew mite end up headin up to this depending on my school situation and shit. Whats the deal wit tix. Can i buy them at lunaseee in prov or what. Hit me up wit a aim anyone wit any info.peace
------------------
"We're just two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year"- Pink Floyd
"Squirrel says bitch"
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

does anyone know... with all the stuff going on in new york.. if this party is still going to happen?? i really hate whoever did this to us.. it has changed our whole country.. some for the good.. but a lot for the bad... well if anyone finds out any info let me know... thanx

According to SOE's website:
In light of the recent tragedy on Tuesday, "Boo" will now be a benifit event in helping those in the World Trade Center disaster.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

and I just liked this graffic:
boo6.jpg

~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

well, i just found out that orbital will be touring... and since theyre better than everyone on that lineup combined, and no money for all of it, i believe i will be going to their ny and philly shows instead of this... sorry guys, but i love my orbital
------------------
~*the former phillyjunglist*~
a young child stares at a glowing screen
transfixed by tales of violence
his teenage father tells him that that's life
not that Barney shit
a purple dinosaur that speaks of love,
a black man that speaks of blood
which one is keeping it real, son?
-saul williams

Hey vinyl groove, I def. don't want to make this a big thing but it's gotta be said...
There is no way that phish shows in N.C
cost you $50, you may have paid $50, but ticketmaster price with tax was $38.50
& thru phish tix was $32.50, we've gone to all phish shows in N.C and we know what's up.
Show some proof that the average phish show is $50 or stop spreading lies....

Hey, me and a few carloads of friends from Cape Cod are coming down for this one... can any of you New York BLers suggest a decent place for us to crash after Boo? We're just poor college and h.s. kids, so we're not exactly looking at the Sheraton...
If anyone can help us out with some info on a cheap place near Randall's Island that won't kick us out for being a bunch of war-torn ravers, I'd appreciate it. Thanx!

Ok, here's tha deal. me and my kinda sorta girlfiend or whatever are going and shawn ur coming with us. Whatever is more on the way to NYC we wil pick you up from, whether it is Killingly or Uconn. Lemme know on that. I think some other people are coming in my car too. Maybe like one or 2. who knows. Cool? cool. easy...

Ok kids here's the deal,
I know a lot of you are wondering if this event is canceled. NO it is definately not. One problem though is that the National Guard is trying to use Randalls Island for something. This might create a problem. If they do not get to use the venue it will be postponed. Most likely though things will be ok so don't go flippin your shit over nothin.
Jamal, I need a lift to this still. If you can help me out that would be awesome. My car won't make it more than a 20 min drive. Try and get back to me if you can.
Peace kids and remember that shit isn't food

Guys, do you realize how WHaCK this lineup is?!?!?!
I'm still in shock. I'm only pissed cause I know I won't be able to see everyone.
~Erik
------------------

Connell, ur too late, car full. I don't wanna be squeezing people into my car for a 3-4 hr drive. go with Tori. haha.
Shawn, I got ur email, will email ya back when i get a chance. Ya know I will have Kristy with me and one other person so I dunno about coming the night b4. Who knows, we'll see. But I will email you back later.
easy...
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I regret to inform everyone that Boo 6 has officially been postponed until April 20th. The National Guard is using Randalls Island and also the amount of police requested by the venue cannot be fullfilled in light of recent events. I promote for Stuck On Earth and they called me and told me to stop promoting and bring the rest of my flyers. SORRY GUYS :*(