Boo:6 - Randall's Island - New York, NY - October 6, 2001

EdlightEn

Bluelighter
Stuck On Earth Presents it's Seventh Annual Pre-Halloween Multi Media/Cultural Music-N-Arts Festival
(www.stuckonearth.com)
Main Stage - Techno/House:
Richie Hawtin
Derrick May
Bad Boy Bill
DJ Dan
Donald Glaude
Christian Smith
Mistress Barbara
The Advent
Trance/Progressive Stage:
Tall Paul
Christopher Lawrence
Max Graham
Scott Henry
Micro
Spacegirl
DJ X-Dream
Matthew Xavier
Pleasurehead
House Stage:
Derrick Carter
Roger Sanchez
Paul Johnson
Roy Davis Jr.
Charles Feelgood
Onionz
Nigel Richards
Scott Richmond
Johnny Fame
Drum-n-Bass Stage:
Dj Rap
J-Majik
Bailey
S.S w/ MC Warren G
Freaky Flow w/ MC Flipside
Db
Odi & Kazpa w/ MC Posi d
Kech
Atray-u
Reid Speed
Sierra
Hip-Hop Stage:
KRS-1
Slick Rick
Das Efx
Black Sheep
Tony Touch
Evil Dee & Butta L
Kech
Sierra
Dj Orion
Being held at NYC's historic concert venue: Randall's Island. There will be six separate sound systems, five huge circus style tents.
Ticketprice: $52 in advance. Please purchase tickets in advance. This event will sell out. Be sure to only purchase tickets from the outlets listed below:
NYC
Satellite - 212.780.9305
LONG ISLAND
Caffeine - 516.797.7196
East-West - 631.451.0034
NJ
Cafe Sounds - 973.509.2233
PENN
611 Records - 215.413.3150
MASS
Satellite - 617.536.5482
CONN
Spiritual Emporium - 860.524.9719
DC
Yoshi Toshi - 202.338.5638
and ticketmaster (but let's try not to support this piece of shit company)
uhm hope i didn't forget any info. Let me know if I did...i have the flyer right in front of me

Uh-oh it looks like the Moderators should put this event under the "NATIONAL MEETUPS"
cause this event is gonna be Fuckin Madness!!!
Das Efex, Krs-1, Ritchie Hawtin, Freaky Flow, Odi, Bad Boy Bill .....WHAT??!!!!!
Yo I'm gonna definitely be there to REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to agree... this is a massive event.. I may actually come back from college to attend. Ecclectic mix = phat party.

THe lineup is pretty cool but I'm finished with Stuck In Line and all the crap they pull every party. And the price is re-goddamn-diculous. I'll save my money for my psytrance parties
biggrin.gif

peace.
sean.

The line-up soundz awesome....
Misstress Barbara, Derrick May, Derrick Carter, and Charles Feelgood are just enough to get this househead contemplating.....
What are the ages?
What are the hours?
-Ted
------------------
"Shibby!"

This is gonna be a day party. Hours are from 12 pm to 12 am. I got the teaser for this about 2 months ago and shat my pants as soon as I saw the line up. This is gonna be such an awesome party. See everyone there

So I'm seriously starting to save up my $$ cause this event is so f**kin expensive, DAMN, but I'll definitely be there.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

I am definitely going to this party, even if half the acts show up, I will be satisfied. Dunno if i really dig the 12p-12a time though. Oh well, no biggie. hmm, maybe I can just spend the whole weekend in NYC. actually that isnt a bad idea. Go see my tattoo artist in LI while i am there and get tat #6. Who knows. Ok I am rambling, ciao.

ding ding ding, fucking phat party alarm goes off in my head. Hell yea im gonna be here!
------------------
video games dont affect kids; if pac-man affected us as kids we’d all be running around in darkened rooms munching on magic pills and listening to repatitive music...
AIM SN: Elf N His Zippo

One its a day party that I'm not feeling at all. I'm not feeling the price to add to it ...The lineup I'm sooo feeling..I'm deff hitting this party
wink.gif
~ This is soo bad I'm back in college and still going to raves & clubs every week.. How can I study =(

Hmm...The first flyer I saw for this said South Street Seaport. Anyone know what's up with that?
Anywho...I'm gonna try my best on this one. I live for Space Girl. Money's gonna be an issue though. I dunno if I'm prepared to part with it. But look at the lineup I keep telling myself. Hmm.
~Erik

the price is just retarded but the lineup is more retarded so i'll probably go.
i have a comfy couch, jamal, come visit!

You guys aren't thinking right here....
Ok, lets look at the big picture.
Raves are becoming as popular and mainstreem as regular concerts for "regular" music.
The average price per ticket for a Phish show, Korn, or any popular band is ATLEAST $50 or more.
Now, lets look at that fucking lineup.
This is a massive party, with massive DJs, with massive rental fees, etc. etc.
Do you think Stuck On Earth could pay all these world-wide DJ's with 10$ a head? They need to make some serious cash to pay for all this.
That's one reason big parties with big lineups are a little more expensive.
Shit, I'll pay 50$ for any good concert.
for a small time rave, i wont pay anything too overboard...

mr j-man: i can vouch for jess's couch. it is quite comfortable and has treated me quite nicely TWICE now. And hopefully more...
wink.gif

------------------
The music never stops...

anyone i know is free to stay on my couch as long as they don't leave any stains behind.
that is my final answer.