• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 13: Architectural

im sorry. ive never done this before, but how do we know who won and all that kind of stuff?...

stairs in an art museum. madison, WI

1005686yu4.jpg

Personally I think the best ones are from Banquo and shutterbug! Great shots both! =D

I like glass. ;)

Architecture is one of my favourite subjects. It will be TOO hard to vote in this round, since I honestly love all that has been posted!

sorry bout the crappy quality, had to scan it from print. no introductions are necessary (except that you are looking at the tallest free-standing structure in the world)

cngp6.jpg

Whatever it is, it's only a matter of time before terrorists blow it up, so thank god you have that photo. If it turns out it's the only photo ever taken of that tower, then you can make a fortune in licensing fees!

i can't believe everyone on earth doesn't know the cn tower :'( p.s. terrorists can't blow it up. that's one SOLID piece of concrete and steel. if a jumbo jet were to fly into it, the jet would literally DISINTEGRATE. POOF :O you'd need the hand of god or the world's biggest diamond coated buzzsaw blade to damage it! I also had a photo looking straight up between the twin towers that I took two weeks before they were done in but I can't find it blah...

Dude.

Outside of Toronto, no one cares about a Canadian broadcasting platform enough to even visit.

Its height will be eclipsed a few times before the decade is out.

:D

Last edited:
^^
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not..

Toronto is in Ontario, Canada.
It is probably the most significant Canadian city.