• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 11: Curves

BA said:
4-1-1.jpg

wow

Akoto, your photo is too large per the rules. :\

L2R, if your photo comes with a border just crop it out, silly!

If you somehow taste it, let me know what glass tastes like. ;)

nah i only actually lick the screen for the nudie thread;) but looking at your photo i can almost taste the last lollipop i had a couple of years ago.
Nice Work:)

edit:lol ok rereading that i now get what u were saying i thought u meant the taste of glass being my screen..but i see now that you were talking about the object being glass i thought it was one of those colorfull lollipops

Last edited:
curvezy3.jpg

not my best effort. I may change it if I find the time to go out and shoot though.

what you really need to do is stop being such a modest asshole, your pic has already discouraged me from shooting a roll so I can have a pic for this week's event :( maybe i still will, but time is clearly against me

thujone said:
what you really need to do is stop being such a modest asshole, your pic has already discouraged me from shooting a roll so I can have a pic for this week's event :( maybe i still will, but time is clearly against me

Im out of this one too!!

We can be non winners together, and you can come photographing with me!!!

Sigh...why do I even try to go up against you guys? You're too good. :\ :)

Johnny1 said:
Is this one any better? I'll keep the one that's the better entry. Or am I violating the rules by posting more than one while the contest is still open?

Rule #3

pennywise said:
curvezy3.jpg

not my best effort. I may change it if I find the time to go out and shoot though.
I almost submitted a pic of that thing too, but it was much lower down and with me and goofy in a space suit.

Thought voting was tonight lol

Curious to see where I rank up among everyone else. Some really cool ones in this round.

[Edit: Spelling error - feel stupid now lol]

Last edited: