• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 11: Curves

P1030592.jpg

curves2pa0.jpg

I trusly wish i could get better quality from my digital camera but these are some great cuves;)

There's some really amazing pics this round. It's going to be really hard to decide on a winner!

spork said:
There's some really amazing pics this round. It's going to be really hard to decide on a winner!

Definitely! Let's just all vote for mine to make it easier ;) joking lol

pennywise said:
curvezy3.jpg

not my best effort. I may change it if I find the time to go out and shoot though.

that is amazing dude! what/where is this??

It's has some slight marks because this is photo of a framed photo I took in 1999 (and developed, etc in a lab). There's actually small bits of an insect underneath the glass. :(

I also had to deal with glare and reflections, grr. The subject is one of my best friends growing up; photo is entirely by candlelight. This is my favourite photo, of all I have taken.

I could get access to a scanner tomorrow and scan it but submissions end tonight. :(

Last edited:
fairnymph, that's a fantastic entry!

BA and AlphaCharlieID keep proving that they have a great camera eye.

Some really tough choices this round.

THE WOOD said:
that is amazing dude! what/where is this??

Thanks! :) It's some spaceship ride at Epcot in Disney World. I took hundreds of pics when I was there.

awesome fairnymphy
and as far as too much cloth...that is not me i was taking the pic lol i couldnt ask my future sis in law to strip for me at our xmas party lol, she is a professional model so she didn't mind posing though lol

SardonicNihilist said:
Where is that Raving Loony??

It's the Royal Palace in Madrid, Spain. Sadly I didn't have a real camera with me at the time, but I did the best I could for a 1/10th second exposure time.

This is a stair case at my local library. Apparently they don't appreciate photos and i was asked to leave. This was on the way out.

libraryno6.jpg

Last edited:
alasdairm said:
/alasdairm hides behind the furniture...

:)

alasdair

oops yeah that was an accident i do know how she spells it. i have a bad habit of typos. i am trying to improve my typing.sorry fairnymph.