• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 11: Curves

BA

Bluelight Crew
RULES
1. Any photograph or variation of a photograph which have been previously submitted in the forums or gallery for viewing and discussion cannot be used in the contest.

2. Photographs must be your original work and that has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that you are the sole copyright owner of.
2a. No submitting pictures for other people, for friends, etc. Your OWN work, very simple.

3. Only one photograph may be entered per contest.

4. All photographs must be free of watermarks, signatures and borders

5. Photographs must be no wider than 700 and no higher than 700.

6. Deadline for entries is 12am eastern on the posted deadline date.

7. Voting ends at 12am eastern on the posted end date.

8. Post your images in the appropriate thread in the form of an image, not a link to click on.

9. Don't be a dummy and vote for your own photo, try and make it fun.

Be reminded that this is a photo contest and so images which have been heavily manipulated through an image editing software will not be accepted.

Images which are not relevant to the week's theme will be automatically removed.

Note: chrissie will be helping me keep this on track. I will pick the next theme and post it the night a contest ends for the next round so people have a full 8 days of time to take pictures and submit them. Voting will take place from midnight to midnight over 2 days (i.e 12am Friday - 12am midnight sunday). After all the entries have been posted, a poll will be added the last night so people can vote.

Just like last round, submit your photos in this thread and a mod will re-post them when voting starts in a separate voting thread.

Submissions: December now - 17
Voting: December 18 - 19

Last edited:
fat ladies with giant arseholes flying around with a buch of fat pigs

edit: you know i wasn't serious

here's my entry
image653001dz3.jpg

Last edited:
LOL wow!

a pictures worth a 1,000 words but, i am speachless? 8o

Edit: i slept on it, and now i understand my loss for words, it was because ^thats ''fat ladies with giant arseholes flying around with a buch of fat pigs''!

Last edited:
This is an office foyer/waiting area of an insect museum.

Never seen so many glass bricks before! Must've been expensive!

pict0259oo5.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1355.jpg

This is one of my favorite photos I have taken, it's a bit older, but I think it suits this weeks theme nicely. Enjoy =D