• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles - from begining to end! don't we love the merge feature!

anyway, what am I doing in the singles thread??

I never set foot in here!

See you guys some other time!

U post whore! hehehe

Initially my post was just the top line, but I thought I'd add in a question or two. Make it look like i was thinking when at this hour it's not really possible. Wah!

EDIT : I'm outta here too, I dont care that I'm single, I'm actually really happy with my life

rasberrywatergirl said:

This summer will be the time of ME!

being you is probably the most theraputic thing you can do with yourself =D who needs boys? pffttt ;)

Although i got a kiss from someone i really liked two weekends ago 8)

three years after first posting in this thread on the first page, I can finally say I'm outta here.

now I just have to see how long it will last....

Good on ya miss apple :) I hope it works out for you and you can prove to me that relationships DO actually work! :)

pffffttt that kiss i got from that boy i liked was kissing another girl on the weekend pffftttt to boys pffffttt i say

/me flings herself from lengthy relationship (well, in my estimation anyway) and into this thread.

*phew*

Got out just in time.

(Before i killed him over one of those irritating little habits that initially endear them to you, and then gradually, over time, begin to grate upon your very soul.)

Taliana said:
Good on ya miss apple :) I hope it works out for you and you can prove to me that relationships DO actually work! :)

hey!! Isn't my relationship working?? ;)

Just a question of interest, does anyone in here actually truly believe that relationships don't work??

Miss Star- yeah, that was more a generalisation of myself and relationships- me and miss apples have been in this thread forever alwaya having same results... so im waiting for her to prove to me it can actually happen and we can actually legitimately leave this thread properly. ehhe :)

*raises hand*
I do believe that relationships don't work, but I'm a cynical fuck, and I am waiting for someone to prove me wrong I guess - it's not like I'm set for life but taht's what I believe right now :\

star_beats said:
hey!! Isn't my relationship working?? ;)

Just a question of interest, does anyone in here actually truly believe that relationships don't work??

Ive still yet to get a relationship past 3 months.

and not one year on and off again.

I only realised in the last few weeks that I'm too freaking busy and am too driven to do my shit, so much so that I'd neglect a partner (or take too much time off what I really want to do). Fuck that off, maybe it'll be more convienient at another time.

But whord to the fb's.

Still single people!

Not exactly in a 'looking zone' for a relationship, casual meaningless sex is somehow still strangely fulfilling lol

Holy crap this thread has gotten huge...

^^^ :(

i'm always here...i was thinking about leaving last month, but i got nervous and didn't ask the prospective girlfriend out. thus, still single :p