• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles - from begining to end! don't we love the merge feature!

Well yeah i'm still here.

I think hoptis' emoticon explanation is an accurate description of singledom. The freedom of being able to meet people and pick up is a plus by providing freshness and variety however, the frequency of this also varies. In the times where you are single and not meeting anyone, the desire for comfort and stability set in, that is, you become lonely.

So, i'm not 'looking' actively for anything in particular but i'm wanting to meet new girls and have fun. If i meet someone in the process who could become something more than all the better, but i don't like to adopt the attitude of 'looking' for someone because i find it doesn't really eventuate like that.

I got caught up in feelings for a friend a while ago, who i've liked for some time but those feelings haven't been returned so i kept it all on the downlow. I thought myself into holes by entertaining the idea that she might like me but was too nervous to show it (as i kind of was)... bad move.

I have a problem with over thinking things and recently have been trying to live more in the moment and just go with the flow. One essential thing i have come to realise is that you shouldn't think about how somone else might interpret your actions before you act... thats not to say don't consider the consequences. But it becomes problematic when you start acting based on how the other person might respond, simply because you don't really know how they will react. You only have an idea of how you might respond if you were in their position.

Anyway, thats about it..

Adikkal

ah it pops it's head up again! time for an update

MoeBro said:
Just out of curiosity, whose currently holding the record for living in this thread the longest?
not that this is something i really want to shout from the rooftops, but I posted on the first page of this thread and only left the singles thread in Oct....2 years and 10 months later :\

and it's been three months with my boy...and although I'm extra happy and having a great time, I'm not completely and utterly head over heels in love. it's more comfortable than anything else. which is great - but I do really miss being single and eventually that's going to override the comfortableness of having someone around.

maybe I'm being picky - but I want the passion and excitement of falling totally for someone. I know the passion fades into companionship eventually, but having comfortable companionship from the start has made me think I've missed out on something.

so you might see me back here yet :p

hmmm, i find that recently I'll meet a girl but then end up not liking her as much as I thought and call it quits after a few weeks, even though she seems to like me. Then ill meet another girl that I really like, go on few dates but she'll then distance herself, obviously didn't feel the same way. it's like karma paying me back.

That's what's been happening to me lately. I dont understand this game sometimes ;)

sometimes it pours, other times there are droughts 8(

^^^ nope, apples still whips ya - you're only 1 year 10 months whilst she is 2 years 10 months

phew
i thought it was me for a while then
still got like 14months to go, before i can challenge that title

*sits back and relaxes for another year

PsychoKitten said:
^^^ nope, apples still whips ya - you're only 1 year 10 months whilst she is 2 years 10 months

No I still win :p.Apples left once in October.I've NEVER left 8( .

^^^ LOL but even though she left in Oct, she had still been there for a year longer than you Wacky, hehe.
I can't believe people are fighting over such a title anyway, hehe :)

Congrats Miss A for getting out, even if it is only short term. :D Now leave us mere singles alone till your worthy to join us again. ;)

DJC*

Yeap I realise that DJC* ;) .I'm just going for the non-stop continuing to be single title,he,he,he,he,he................................. %) .Plus I'm the male champ so far.

But,I'm just fighting over the title because I've got to have something good from being single for so long :p ("NOT single by choice,just haven't meet anyone as good as me and they have to be as good as me because I'm great!!!!!!!,he,he,he,he................... :D ")

DJC* said:
I can't believe people are fighting over such a title anyway, hehe :)
haha exactly!!

Congrats Miss A for getting out, even if it is only short term. :D Now leave us mere singles alone till your worthy to join us again. ;)
thanks :) but based on nezo's comment about the passion not necessarily fading is making me think I might need to do something about rejoining this thread again and waiting for the passion to appear. scarily enough the thought of being single again makes me pretty happy.

but point taken DJC. I'll just lurk till I'm worthy to be posting here again ;)

hmmm im single and not by choice!! :(

i used to love being single but recently saw that fark right now i really need support from sumone and its the kinda support only a bf can provide ... where are u boy!?

ah well i'll meet him one day!

*continues to try n be positive about it all*

hehe :p

XtC_KittiE said:
hmmm im single and not by choice!! :(

*continues to try n be positive about it all*

hehe :p

Me too,me too ;) .Your a top girl XTC Kittie :D .You'll meet some guy :D .

PS:Yes,you know me.Remember recovery at my house after 'Hyperspeed-The Return'?,he,he,he,he,he,he........................ :D .

Wacky said:
Me too,me too ;) .Your a top girl XTC Kittie :D .You'll meet some guy :D .

PS:Yes,you know me.Remember recovery at my house after 'Hyperspeed-The Return'?,he,he,he,he,he,he........................ :D .
oooer i think i know who u are wacky ... suffered a certain skat day with myself, kylie, dave n todd yeh? haha overdose yo! :p

Yeap it is I 'OverDose' ;) .

Sorry Dante but I remember meeting you way back at a 'Utopia' and you had a girlfriend with you then.I was still single then and still am NOW.So,yes I have taken your crown :p :D .

Hail to the king baby!

Congrats miss apple :) Glad to hear you got a man.

If you're the queen of the singles thread ,then I am most definitely the king ;)

3yrs 1 month ,but who's counting... ha

Always single.

Lately I just can't be bothered.I've not dated in several months.No sex in close to 4 months.No fuck-buddys.No crazy women in need of medical attention.No one night stands.No one weekend stands.No more slutting around.No hassles.No worries.I shall return.Maybe... :D

Anyone else ever felt that way? Just could not be fucked.I know catch-22 did his "not socializing at the moment " thing and I never really understood why,but I think I understand now. :\

anyway,gots 2 go

Be good and love jebus.

Being part of this thread is starting to sound like being in gaol :p.

With comments like "I've left briefly....." could be replaced with "I've been on parole briefly........ but re-offended and am stuck back in this terrible place/thread" he,he,he,he,he,he................................. ;) .