• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles - from begining to end! don't we love the merge feature!

Schizo said:
casual meaningless sex is somehow still strangely fulfilling

not for me anymore, been single 11 months now and i'm passed that point and want something more emotionally fulfilling and *real* so i actually have given up sex in the past three months, told my playmate of four years that we are not going to play anymore and i'm going to wait for mr or miss perfect to come into my life :)

Not going to jump into things quickly anymore , going to take my time, breathe, focus on getting healthy and knowing myself more and take things as they come :)

well here I am.. single as can be, after 11 months.. I must have forgotten the fantastic feeling that you get when not having any commitments.. but I'm still looking.. not that I will get very far living down south in Tassie :(

Aaaaw :(
I am STILL single, not that I mind that much, only the fact that I just cannot stop thinking about this guy who is not interested in me. I'm hopeless, and I dont know what to do, the more i try the more I think about him. I guess I should just accpet that it will fade with time.

I'm with DQ this time - I am taking a vow of celibacy until I find mr right. Casual sex is fun at the right times and now it's on to something more...

respect DQ =D

onetwothreefour said:
^^^ :(

i'm always here...i was thinking about leaving last month, but i got nervous and didn't ask the prospective girlfriend out. thus, still single :p

Not that I'm advocating anything as shallow as how a person LOOKS being important ;), but I just saw your photo in the gallery and you're a good looking guy. You should have asked her out.

:D

Amen sisters - - - I hear ya', big time. Casual sex just doesn't cut it atm. =Grumbles=
I'm in a similar boat, actually...always left wanting something more. :\
I guess I just target commit-ma-phobes.

Originally posted by *sunflower*
Not that I'm advocating anything as shallow as how a person LOOKS being important ;), but I just saw your photo in the gallery and you're a good looking guy. You should have asked her out.

:D

aw :eek: hey...didn't there used to be a blushing smiley face? oh well...it'd go there, if there was :)

thanks...and i'm still considering asking her, but you know, i have doubts, as usual. too fussy; too scared :)

I remember this thread.... lol where is that bopgirl chick LOL!!

I am single.... doesnt worry me, due my weird work hours, kinda like the independent, no attachments, no commitments and all that shit..... maybe I am just scared of being "settled down" :/

lol... is this thread still around... hehe... *ugh...* still here.

=D + :( = single life

heheh... yeah... *im* still here aswell. Have been here since the beginning, been in and out a *few* times but never for more than a one night stand or a few 3 week relationships, which really dont count. haha...

My situation at the moment: Awaiting return of someone who went away the day after we hooked up... someone whom i respect, admire, and well, i just like him dammit- charisma is never a bad thing!!! I hope its worth the wait and he will want to see me when he comes back... (is back in feb... from like october!)

*sob, sob* I have my car, my mates and drugs, and a casual female friend every now and then. Who needs anything else?

Truth be known, I do get lonely sometimes but never for long enuff to get me really down.

Oh well gues I'm suffering from "once bitten, twice shy" syndrome.

Jammer said:

Oh well gues I'm suffering from "once bitten, twice shy" syndrome.

What about the 4th time??

Mehh, i'm over relationships for a loooong long time.

I'm not happy being single, purely for the reason as to how i got here, but i will say i AM living it up right now. =D

Its gonna take an amazing girl to break through my emotional walls. I know one person who can, but alas she doesn't feel the same anymore.

One good thing i can say about being single for me is the number of new friends i've made as a result. So things aren't all that bad. :)

DJC*

Im still single, still here

honestly

Ive given up hope on sydney men.

I had the most amazing conversation last night with this great guy

where was he from??

melbourne

and if they not from melbourne they from brissy.

Im quiet happy where I am for the time being Ive the beach down the road works not far from where I live, Ive a ton of friends. Dont get me wrong I moved here from nz not knowing anyone and leaving it all behind (well I certainly didnt have it as good as I do now) but I couldnt do it again.

I'm still single.

Haven't really left here and been here since the beginning.

It gets lonely at times("I've got heaps of friends but it does NOT have the same closeness as a relationship but friendships ROCK,just in a different way :D "), but I've been stuffed around too much by women to be able to really trust again.I have to meet a really great honest woman for me to trust again and give another relationship ago.

Anyway,for the meantime I feel I should be known as the 'Godfather' of this singles thread since I've NEVER left("Mind you I don't post in it that much ;) "),he,he,he,he,he,he.......................... %) .

Since I'm NOW the 'Godfather' here:-

If you mess with me I will have you bumped off.So be warned,he,he,he,he,he,he........................................... ;) .

Just out of curiosity, whose currently holding the record for living in this thread the longest?

I hang around in here sitting in the dark little corner with brad, still drinkin away at the dregs of our keg

^^^ nah, it's definitely gotta be how long without leaving. and i've gotta be close. i registered in october 2002 and haven't left *once* :)