• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***** BLUELIGHT Christmas BBQ (Sydney)*****

ok so heres the deal...
y'all hafta hang around til much later in the afternoon 'coz my concert doesnt finish 'til 4:30 at Kingsgrove but I REALLY wanna catch up with everyone soooo...my other half (Mirage for the uneducated) and I will most likely zoom zoom over post performance. we expect you all to be anxiously sitting around on your hands waiting for us to arrive coz everyone knows it wont be a party until we are there :)
ok?!?! any questions?!?! no?? good!!
see you all there :D
cheers big ears...
same goes big nose...

o0o0o0o0o YAY this is gunna be SOOOO much fun!
dun think ill be eating much (more like sleeping after megathump)... but im happy to put in 5 bucks so we can get some food to share :D

Byo sounds cool and ummmm as for food! Isnt coles a trek from Maroubra beach??...
I dunno but ill bring my own meat, ill chuck in for salads and shit. Going to be hard to make like a potato salad @ the beach.. so anyone going to bring some..!!
And boom box... need a boom box.!! No bbq is complete without Music.

ya leece n mirage :) full excited!!
theres a franklins and coles n shit, easy as piss to get there by car, hard to walk... can't imagine carrying the shopping back either.
I 'should' have the car, if were missing out on stuff, a few people can get a list going, get some money collected and go do shopping..

Word up brothers and sisters!
If anyone has a small bbq - this is the last time i am going to ask - please bring it!! :) And whoever donates the stereo... does not have to pay for the batteries - we'll use the money we collect for the food, fair enough? Now can someone please donate a stereo before i rip any more of my chemically enhanced hair out!!?? ;)
Apart from that rant - everything is going well, and Leecie, i doubt you have to worry whether or not people are still going to be at the beach at 4:30!! Coz like as ive planned it, 3:45 is about everyone will start getting naked... ;)

mooch, did you just miss the whole
"i've got a stereo but it requires 8 d cell batteries" post i made??
I live really close by to the beach, so yeah.. anything we need lastm inute i can acquire very easily

Okay Mr Flea, ill take you up on that offer..thanks dude :)
Now does anyone have any probs or questions or whatnot? Lemme know, blah blah blah...
Oh and try and rally up some more support for our little barbie as well! Im sure there are lots of people who are 'lurking' the boards at the moment, and if you haven't met anyone - don't worry! This is the best chance you will have all year to meet the rest of us, and there wont be any loud thumping bass to have to yell over either!! Hmm, that depends, how big is your stereo Flea? ;)
Okay kiddies, not long to go now, and dont forget to bring some tunes now that we have a sound system (if someones got some wicked drum n bass that they reckon would shock the beach locals, bring it along okay?) ;)
Party..party...party...!!
PS - Any Bluelight stoners should email me also...

Sounding good moocho.
Are we going to buy plastic plates etc or would it be best to bring our own?
See you all on Sunday!

Okay heres some shit i forgot -
* Bring whatever you think will make the day more enjoyable, such as frisbees, tennis balls for the cricket match, and whatever else you can think of!
As for paper plates... doing the math in my head -with over thirty people coming and everyone throwing in five bucks, we should have like $150!! So we will just buy some plates, and cups etc. You guys may want to bring some cutlery...but anything that we dont have, we will just buy from the shops.
And to get even more excited, check the Melb thread - we all know this is going to end up being a "which city had the better bbq' contest!!
;)

Okay heres some shit i forgot -
* Bring whatever you think will make the day more enjoyable, such as frisbees, tennis balls for the cricket match, and whatever else you can think of!
As for paper plates... doing the math in my head -with over thirty people coming and everyone throwing in five bucks, we should have like $150!! So we will just buy some plates, and cups etc. You guys may want to bring some cutlery...but anything that we dont have, we will just buy from the shops.
And to get even more excited, check the Melb thread - we all know this is going to end up being a "which city had the better bbq' contest!!
;)

dont worry moocho, the syd BBQ will rock way harder than the melb one, 'casue we have better people ;)

Hey everyone. Just received a email from Kitty asking if I am comming. Hadn't thought about it until now, but I will make an appearence.
It will give me a chance to meet everyone, and catch up, as I saw no one at Gatecrasher.
Whoever is going out the night before, behave yourselves.
I am travelling in from Penrith for this, so hope it is good!

Well Corch, Shak, MDMA-4-ALL and I are from Canberra and we're coming cause we knows it is gonna be good!

<======>~~~ ahahhhh recovery see ya all there :12
[ 14 December 2001: Message edited by: En_on_X ]

Hey is anyone up for Sounds on Sunday as well?
Me and Punch e Punch are considering it...

wont have money for sounds...
stereo isn't big, its a small portable type thing....

I can bring a stereo if you want. I will just bring it along either way just incase something falls through withone of the other stereos :)

ok...so...
looks at first page*
by jove!!! thats today!!!
*giggles*
so yeah...i'l bet most everyone is in the process of curling up after megathump...not me!! i have a concert to star in (note: "star in" = leading roles wo0t!!) but don't forget about the barbeque!!!
i'l see all you cats and dogs down there much later...and remember...dont have any fun til i get there!!!! :) :) :) :)