• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***** BLUELIGHT Christmas BBQ (Sydney)*****

Do I have to give a definite attendance now or can I decide how I feel post-Megathump?

Woo! It looks like I may be able to make it after all. Bring it on!
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a BBQ and beers for us!)

Cutiful, Mel, you both have to try your hardest to get the MEgathump crew over to this BBQ. Organise transport n shit, like seirously... all you guys gotta be there..
I'm going to try to do megathump, but really i dont have funds... :(
ANyway able to send a free ticket my way? lol

ah well...
i was waiting and waiting, hoping it would end up on a different day but im gonna hafta pike (aka "do a moocho") because this is the day of my dancing skool christmas concert. so while all you kool ppls are busy having fun, il be up on stage dancing my 'lil legs off :(
neeeeevvveerrmind...
have fun without me *sniff sniff*

*grumble leecie*
which means you other half isnt going to be there either... as i was tlaking to the sketchy mofo this arvo, you bananas, better be out partying with us on NYE/NYD
!!

Looks as if me and Corch and shak will be there too...see you all there :)

Awwwww yeys!!!!
Kitty and da QueenSmack will be there :D
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: PsychoKitten ]

ok we are getting large expressions of interest here, we have a confirmed date, time and place, now are we gonna bring all our own food (probably not too much of a problem for us megathumpers ;) ) or what? it isn't gonna take much organising to get it all working.
oh and what sort of entry fee are we gonna charge, as it is a bluelight fundraiser, i'm thinking maybe $10, it's not that much, and almost everyone should be able to get that together.
oh and who is gonna bring the music, we need a kickass amount of sound, i'm sure someone has something suitable?
that's all i can think of at the moment... if anyone can think of anything else... please add it on.

probably won't be there on sunday unless i can change my other plans for that day (which if i told you, i'd have to kill you)
:(

For the record -
This is not a Bluelight Fundraiser.
Reason being that it is a Xmas BBQ, and everyone has enough money hassles allready at this stage of the year, so i ask that noone donates anything...for the moment. I reckon we should have a proper fundraiser in the next few months, okay? :)
Now as for the food situation - how about this. Rather than everyone bringing food, which can be a real hassle, does everyone mind throwin 5 bux into a hat when they arrive - and when everyone gets there, a few of us will run down to the Maroubra Coles and buy some tucker. Sound good? Then we have about $100 to spend on food - and we can probably get a case of beer too.
This event is BYO grog!!
And i fully ask people to try and organise a car pooling situation so we dont have to drink drive or whatever...
Okay - we have everything in order, except for the STEREO!!! So if someone could donate that, we are ready to roll.... :)
See ya Sunday!!!

Hey looks like i will be turning up for this was talking to moocho bout it sounds pretty cool :) and i have not seen most of you guys in ages anyway. Not that i post much but i still lurk heaps anyway seeyas there

aaah cool, not a fundraiser... i was confused... that is quite a normal state for me to be in... well sometimes?!...
anyways, the $5 food thingy sounds like a plan, and byo beer and stuff sounds like also a plan... in fact i think it is a plan and a half... but yes, we need music... anyone anyone? bueller?

Hi all!I got a gas powered BBQ, but no way of transporting it(!)Does anyone have access to a ute or something?

Yo Yo!!
Im bumping this little thread so that we can organise a stereo and possibly another bbq (unless you guys are willing to use the public bbq's down at the beach). Mr EvilCalvin has generously donated his bbq, but it seems we have mobilisation problems - and i kinda doubt that many Bluelighters are Ute drivers unfortunately!!
Sooooooooooo....can anyone else donate a bbq???
I could bring mine, but its small-ish - but i spose if we had maybe two small-ish ones we would be set.
Come on guys, let me see those hands in the air - it looks like we are going to have some good weather for Sunday, so everyone bring your boardies and your bikinis (that means you, Mirage) ;)
And someone donate a stereo...pleaseeeeeee!! :)

I got a stereo, requires 8 D cell batterys though, and No i dont have either cash for batterys or the batterys.

yeah many a bottleshop around the area.. i hopefully will have car in the morning, and live around the area..
so yeah all good. all good

well it appears i'll be there :) woooh!! i get to meet all the syd ppls again! wooh!

hello all...
i'm still undecided. i dont't know exactly where this place is at and i don't know how to get there. :\