• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***** BLUELIGHT Christmas BBQ (Sydney)*****

Well I still say the 15th, otherwise I'd miss it, and I havn't much of a chance to hang out with the Sydney crew and wouldn't knock one back. Definitly not if there are beers involved...
Oh, and *BUMP*
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And yet another bump for this thread)

all dates suggested suit me fine...but i reckon 16th is good cos mooch can come, fuck recovery, i vote for more beer!
smile.gif

beach cricket is fun, and coming down beach cricket will eb even better
wink.gif

hang on, who actually owns a cricket bat these days?

yeh 16th could be good, good to recover at the beach. always nice.
also so mooch can come/
either way. LETS DECIDE DAMMT!

well myself and flutter will be there for any thing that is happening on the 15th ----also the 16th-----so we can have it on both days, that way everyone has a chance to go
smile.gif

So a exact location would be the next step(so that ppl arn't walking up and down the beach looking,or maybe a sign. )........any idea's ?
------------------
aaaarrrrrr FUCK IT lets get bent :)

if its down at maroubra its hard to get lost down there...
just somebody spin up the details and i'll be sure to be in attendance
smile.gif

Well, im rather recovered from GC, so i guess we can get this stone rollin again. This is the last chance for people to object to the 16th of December for the beach party.
That gives us about ten days to get shit organised. What do people reckon the main ingredients for an awesome party are going to be (besides the beer and the people!
wink.gif
)?
Im thinking that everyone brings a beach chair, and someone could bring a table, im sure we have the eskies covered
wink.gif
, and dont worry cause i got the cricket gear and the soccerball!!
We need tunes, and food of course... if people could just start offering stuff that they can bring, it would really be helpful.
Im gettin good vibes now people
smile.gif

This is gonna rock.
------------------
C S R
O T O
N I C
E L K
S L

ehhh i guess En_on_X and I can drag ourselves to this after Megathump :) I can't garuntee what type of state we will be in though!
So what time do we plan to kick off this little shin dig?? I'm guessing around 12ish. That gives me enough time to go home shower, rest etc before heading back to the BBQ.
Lets hope it a nice day so we can all go for a swim :)

awww, was hoping the megathump people would all head back to the beach, i was planning too.. though not sure if im going to megathump anymore.
hopefully will be !

Damn it Moocho! I leave for Canberra about midday on the 16th, so looks like I will be missing it after all. I was looking forward to meeting some more of the Sydney crowd too.
Oh well, have to make up for it another time. Have fun all.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (But no B.B.Q for me :( )

whered my post go?? *confused*
anyways! what i said was that 12 sounds sweet :)
im guna go home first n get a pillow so that i can sleep on the beach with all you lovely peeps :D
*9 sleeps till megathump*
*10 sleeps till the bluelighter bbq*

U mean i have to wake up b4 12.00 on a sunday. LOL! hehe nah ill be there hopefully...hmmm
Hope this screwed up Sydney weather doesnt decided to well SCREW UP on that day! :)
Anyone got one of those portable boom box things¿?¿

Originally posted by CuTiFuL*:
*9 sleeps till megathump*
*10 sleeps till the bluelighter bbq*

Hey Cutiful :) haven't seen you for a while. It's actually 9 sleeps to both megathump and the bluelighter bbq, cause in all honesty... will you be sleeping @ megathump?? I think not !!
You guys should suggest, a pre megathump thing so you can all get ready and stuff, leave everything you'll need for the bbq @ the pre meetup place. Then go to megathump, come back and then all go to the bbq as a megathump group... it'll be mad!!
If i have enough money i'll do megathump with yas, but i'm going to melb this weekend, soo... i dunnos :(

*bump*
Ok peoples...so who will definately be at this BBQ?
Lets get out heads together or this thing won't be happening!

i will definitely be there now that ihave the sunday off and will be at megathump, i don't know what i can bring though as i have fuck all stuff, but if you people make a suggestion i will do my best to bring stuff out... but beer and food won't be a problem... i'm sure i can do at least that!!
see you all at megathump!!!!!!!

Ok , so heres the details dudes:
BLUELIGHT BBQ-
Sunday 16th December 12pm (yes, next sunday), Maroubra beach, south end, i say we all meetup at the kiosk at the beach, then head over to the barbeque areas. sound good :)
and well...if the weathers shitty we can decide what to do then and there.
Cool! Sorted...
Now we need a roll call of everyone definately attending cuz i myself am completely confused as to who is and isnt coming!

I will be visiting Sydney (my dad lives there) from dec 23rd-jan 15th. If there is anyway we could do a meetup sometime then, I would LOVE to meet some aussie bl'ers. I'm an Australian citizen but have grown up in the US (where I currently live).