• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football?

hard to beat a guy when his qb rings up 6 tds!

brees 7 tds sitting on gm's bench...

alasdair

i mean, who wouldn't start rodgers ov er brees? still sucks to see those points...

i switched out brown (ari) for snead in my other league about 10 mins before 10. phew...

alasdair

It's aight. I started Brees in my "big league." There's a lot more at stake in that league.

i mean, who wouldn't start rodgers ov er brees? still sucks to see those points...

i switched out brown (ari) for snead in my other league about 10 mins before 10. phew...

alasdair

I started manning over rodgers and palmer on 2 leagues and i picked eli as my fan duel qb in a few games

The powerhouses of the Western division meet this week. Who will emerge victorious? Can alasdairm stop silverwheel's hot streak?

having luck as my qb (in two leagues no less) is fraying my nerves. last night, he had less than a point until about 10 mins from the end. and he gets the denver defense this week...

it's going to be hard to beat you this week...

alasdair

way to manage teams crimsonjunk and compton trap stars :\

alasdair

9-1 ladies.

note that the league trade deadline is november 19th.

alasdair

pretty quiet in here.

11-1 now and you're up next gm. what you got?

alasdair

Who the hell knows. I don't even know if I won last week. I've been focused on the epic battle for a wildcard spot in my big league. I can't miss the playoffs two years in a row. :X

Man i dont recall a team of mine ever being destroyed by injuries like ive gone through
I feel like the cowboys

Just checked, looks like we should have a close game ali. Let the best man(me) win.