• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football?

Not that it's an excuse for me being 0-3 because I would be regardless for sure, I've been neglecting this league pretty bad this year. My Bills are doing awesome and I'm 3-0 and kicking ass in my office money league, so I've been occupied.

I gotta step up though. I refuse to be the bum of the BL league!

im 3-0 and literally just looked at the page for the 2nd time, sweet dude

after some minor adjustments (slater McCoy, dude is fuckin trashed GM sorry bro), here's my even better lineup. I had allen robinson on the bench and still beat you losers

QB - Cam Newton. Oikos Yogurt faggots, get some. @ TB? Somersault or not cam is going to run train on the Bucs like Winston ran train on that well thats all hearsay

RB - J Charles. supposed to be pretty good. @Cinci so not the greatest matchup but he Bengals arent in that elite "make you sit your star FF players" company of D's yet

RB - Picked up TJ Yeldon off the free agents list. @ Indy. Remember when the Colts had a solid run defense? me neither

WR - Randall Cobb. Wr of Aaron Rodgers, I too.. like to live dangerously...

WR - Alen Robinson. Sat him week 1. Need him to step up for my Blake Bortles closet shrine I mean him and Blake just need more time to recreate that week 1 shibe. Remember when the colts defense fucking sucked?

TE - Greg Olsen/ going all in on Cam Newton basically. in the off chance Cam gets hurt, they usually just throw it to Olsen

Flex - Michael Crabtree. I dont even really like Crabtree I just like that he's playing DAAAAAA Bears amd thats reason enough to start anyone considering theyll put way too much focus on Amari Cooper and Crabtree will remind us why he's a great receiver against inferior opponents in games that dont really matter

but that's the beauty of fantasy football, Crabtree can still be a bitch and make my roster

D / ST - Jets. Their Special teams last week killed me (though made me happy in pants) but I doubt they dont get at least 2 picks off Tannehill and a fumble or two

goooooooooo BUTT LICKKKKEEERRRRSSSS!!!

and fuck Matt Berry, I could do what he does if I owned a suit

Last edited:
I hit the jackpot this week with my RB's: Le'Veon Bell, Jeremy Hill, and Devonta Freeman. And Todd Gurley had a breakout game, so I've got some damn fine options going forward.

Look on the bright side GM - at least your Bluelight FF team didn't get cheated, they got smoked fair & square. ;)

^ lol.

who is the only undefeated team in the league?

yep. suck it, bitches.

alasdair

Look on the bright side GM - at least your Bluelight FF team didn't get cheated, they got smoked fair & square. ;)

True that. I'm probably 0-4 now after this past weekend. You guys are kicking some ass. Specifically: Mine lol

And ali with the undefeated streak? Freakin impressive man. I can't even pull a single win. You must have the same horseshoe Brady and Bellichick have up their keesters.

5-0 - the only unbeaten team in the league :)

i'd like to give a shout out to my one-week streaming qb pick-up eli manning, dion lewis and my man tyler eifert for big weeks. also thanks to my opponent team licker for starting a qb, te and dst who were all on a bye.

you're up gm. what you got?

alasdair

well, i fucked "fuck the patriots" to go 6-0.

mikeoekim, you're up next and looks like you'll make a game of it this week.

alasdair

Odell Beckham Jr, you da man. I was down going into monday night, and you pulled me through to victory. :)

well, i fucked "fuck the patriots" to go 6-0.

mikeoekim, you're up next and looks like you'll make a game of it this week.

alasdair

yeah, projections have it being really close. people have been dropping some really good players i cant even hold all these limes

^ fuck. bills d score a td with 5 mins left. that could end up being huge...

alasdair