• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football?

Man....AP is doing nothing

Murray got shut down and bush is out of the game...that tough lol

i'm in the habit of having a fall-back setup for the next couple of weeks in case something comes up and i can't/don't get to it.

but i guess epsn dictates how and when i can manage my team :\

alasdair

Answer my question GM, dammit. I know you are on Bills Win High but have some courtesy. :)

Looks like you can't limit them weekly, only for the whole season. That should be fine though. There are 13 weeks in the season. So if you want to limit pickups to around 3 per week, just set it to 45 for the season. That way someone can blow their load in one week if they want, but once they hit the limit they can't make any more pickups. Adds a little more strategy to the season imo.

Because you need to be careful with your lineup. With unlimited waivers, during bye weeks it makes no difference if you have 4 guys on bye. Just pick someone up if you feel they will contribute. Plus people can add a whole new team if they wanted an others were less attentive.

managing your team week to week is a big part of the game though

With unlimited waivers, during bye weeks it makes no difference if you have 4 guys on bye.

you most likely wont be able to pick up anyone nearly as good as someone that you have on bye. that's why they're sitting in free agency.

True. During the first few weeks not as much as there are always suprises. Plus its like a free pass when your K or D/ST is on bye. If you only have a couple of add/drops per week that makes you think about these things. Doesnt really matter though.

Well I'm too late. I love fantasy football and don't have a league to play in this year. Damn. Oh well I like money leagues anyway. I never seem to care enough about my team if it's a free league lol

lol. ok.

looks like a good matchup. too bad your man kelce didn't have another week 1 performance :)

alasdair

how you feeling now, silverwheel? am i still 'going down'?

alasdair

you're up next crimson junk. i hope lacy is out this week as you let me grab starks off the waiver :)

alasdair