• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread 4: I was filled with the Holey Spirit

Ketamine is used to treat bipolar disorder & depression.

It's an awesome, soft, fun drug.
Enjoy yourself. You feel like you travel through time itself and become reborn again, completely cleansing your mind.

Please, can you explain this a bit more?

such a fun drug. kinda re-born re-set the brain feeling afterwards. doesnt make me afterglow the same as MXE does though

that's out of the question; what interests me is if it is done, and if yes, why?

some years ago a popular party drug in my country was premixed amphetamine and ketamine, most people that take it here don't ever take it without a stimulant, wich is madness imo

Ketamine is my favourite drug without a doubt. I just wish the quality wasn't so up and down these days and it didn't destroy your bladder.

that's out of the question; what interests me is if it is done, and if yes, why?

Certain people noticed this when obtaining Ketamine from southern asian regions. It has been going on for years. Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, whatever. It has been cut for years like this.

You will notice it by a slightly different taste, although honestly not too different compared to plain Ketamine. But if you have a tolerance and do a lot of Ketamine you will notice high BP and other effects of stimulant abuse.

At the time I was doing an amazing amount of Ketamine and most of it was this pseudoephedrine cut stuff and after a year or more of that I can tell you I was in rather poor health. Finally somebody got it examined and revealed the truth.

Why? Who the hell knows... maybe it makes it slightly cheaper? Although even if it cost 30-40% more for pure Ketamine I doubt anyone would have questioned the price..

I don't f*ck with illegal drugs anymore, as a side note.

thank you a lot for your extensive answer, bluedolphin!

Why? Who the hell knows... maybe it makes it slightly cheaper?
well, increasing the margin range is obviously the main reason to cut drugs, but what makes ephedrine a favourable cutting agent for ketamine? why not use something even more cheap instead, like sugar or table salt?

thank you a lot for your extensive answer, bluedolphin!

well, increasing the margin range is obviously the main reason to cut drugs, but what makes ephedrine a favourable cutting agent for ketamine? why not use something even more cheap instead, like sugar or table salt?

^ Why aren't all drugs cut with sugar/table salt?

People use a variety of different cuts for a whole lot of different reasons. Generally I'd expect if it's cut with pseudoephedrine the person cutting it thought that somehow having some stimulant effects might make it more desirable - possibly targeting people who use it in the club/rave scene. Bad idea nonetheless, but in general cutting drugs is a bad idea and as such it doesn't surprise me in the least.

They cut it with epsom salt and glutamate, but those are not bitter.
So the ephedrine cut may be a part of the cut to make it tast a little more like real stuff.

Hey Guys, i finally aquired a wee bit of K. Since i really do love dissociatives, my first one was MXE, i'm totally thrilled to try it out. Thing is, about two weeks ago i sniffed approx. 250mgs without much of an effect, well at least much of an effect like the one i was looking for. I'm doing MXE on an irregular basis, i.e. with pauses from 2-6 (or more) weeks in between but it seems like i've a bit of a tolerance.

I should add i can still get high with relatively low doses of MXE (10mgs), so my tolerance isn't that high so i'm a bit surprised 250mgs intranasally hadn't done the job.

What about plugging this one? Is this an viable option and what dose is suggested if the above one wasn't sufficient. Tbh i don't wanna sniff more than 250mgs, that was ugly enough.

Hey Guys, i finally aquired a wee bit of K. Since i really do love dissociatives, my first one was MXE, i'm totally thrilled to try it out. Thing is, about two weeks ago i sniffed approx. 250mgs without much of an effect, well at least much of an effect like the one i was looking for. I'm doing MXE on an irregular basis, i.e. with pauses from 2-6 (or more) weeks in between but it seems like i've a bit of a tolerance.

I should add i can still get high with relatively low doses of MXE (10mgs), so my tolerance isn't that high so i'm a bit surprised 250mgs intranasally hadn't done the job.

What about plugging this one? Is this an viable option and what dose is suggested if the above one wasn't sufficient. Tbh i don't wanna sniff more than 250mgs, that was ugly enough.

What's the appearance like? The black market is rife with shit K or tiletamine these days. I don't think the problem was the ROA. Snorting will definitely work if it's proper crystal. A 250mg line with some decent K will definitely make you experience either a near-death experience and/or an out-of-body one. Reality will tear itself in half and you might think the world is coming to an end. I don't know much about mxe-k cross tolerance, but I still think you dosed enough to experience what I described, if it had been legit neigh.

It's totally white, fine powder. As soon as the (reliable) recommendation goes, it should be very nice. Perhaps i've ingested it wrong? I hadn't dosed up, i more or less sniffed all at once, which was not very nice in such a short timespan.

tried this for the first time the other day, during the trip a friend asked what the craziest psychedelic experience i've ever had was, and I responded vaporizing 25i. Shortly after starting to describe to him what it was like, a general feeling of intensity that reminded me of the one that occurs following 25i vaporization crept up through the core of my being and within a minute or two it was like I was tripping balls, with OEV's wayy different than anything i've gotten from dissociatives before. They still weren't like 25i visuals but they shared similar qualities. It freaked me out a little but not enough to make the experience bad. twas a really fun night overall :)

Btw, a few days ago i tested the K again, this time via plugged ROA, and it was extremely potent this time. Seems like intranasal ROA just isn't my thing and at least for me, not very effective. 250mgs via plugged administration send me directly into a hole-like state, totally disconnected from the real world.

Nice side-by-side comparison of the two isomers from reddit:

Anyone that has done ketamine more than a few times is most likely familiar with the wildly differing experiences it can offer. True it is partly the nature of the beast, but in my journeys I have identified
two distintly different subtypes of K trip. A while back I had the distinct pleasure of trying the S and R isomers side by side, .5g of each. I had known for a while that the two different isomers created two different trips, but this experience brought remarkable clarity.

What amazed me the most is that the two are opposites of each other.

Let's start with S.

An S isomer trip is sedated and dreamy. Lounging around on the couch listening to Ravi Shankar with eyes closed is just perfect. CEVs are pronounced, seemingly taking me on a journey through an inner universe. A feeling of being in and at one with my body is pronounced. Higher dosing brings everything together so that I can't tell where I end and other things begin. It's meditative, comforting, and peaceful. It's also the psychic/mind reading isomer.Thoughts, words, sounds and lights combine to form a new language that is understood. OEVs can be outstanding. A living room can become the deck of a ship out at sea, or a stage with actors on it. It still maintains its overall form as a room though. Connections to external things are few. The world exists inside of me and I inside of it. Nothing to worry about. A pleasant come down ensues.

An then there's R. R makes me get up and talk and walk. Things get done, seemingly by themselves, with my hands and body guided by an invisible cord that runs through me. I'm outside the normal flow of time and space now. My body is an object to be guided by my mind, which seems to reside elsewhere, at high doses everywhere.There is a great machine at work. I am both moving it as it moves me. It is external, yet I can feel it inside of me. Then I go for a ride. I'm in a series of passages, moving rapidly horizontally, then vertically. I'm communicating with the others that are there. I'm moving through the machine. The me I usually know is just one aspect of a transdimensional being. I can see the higher dimensional me at the controls, each frame of time flipping by. These are physical spaces. Extreme disorientation, complete depersonalization and derealization are pretty standard. Sometimes the great loopback happens. Everything is predetermined and has played out to this point. A life or death decision must be made. Was it the right choice? Coming back from a trip like that is always tough.

So there you have it. Most K is racemic. It contains both isomers in varying proportions so we usually get a taste of both. If I had to choose a favourite it would definitely be R.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/15kkdw/ketamine_2_drugs_in_one/

such a fun drug. kinda re-born re-set the brain feeling afterwards. doesnt make me afterglow the same as MXE does though

ColtDan, Do you still take Valium with your dissociatives? I tried 10 mg diazepam with a threshold dose of MXE last weekend and the peaceful, contented feeling seemed to be noticeably magnified.