• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread 4: I was filled with the Holey Spirit

Just a follow up, I actually wasn't a fan of K & coke. I tried 20mg and even a 50mg bump of the K multiple times with cocaine. I preferred the coke high on its own. The ketamine dominated the experience for me and I didn't feel any body buzz or euphoria. I only felt anesthetized & dissociated, albeit with a more active mind. Maybe I should have dosed the K higher? I was looking for some kind of synergy to the euphoria that just wasn't present for me, although a close friend of mine absolutely loved the combo.

My second question is about harm reduction:
I hated insufflating (horrible drip, crumbs in my nose) and IM seemed so much more effective (first time ever I used a syringe cant believe how easy and painfree it is)
Is it considered unsafe to IM blackmarket powder ket dissolved in water (everything but the powder completely sterile)? Can I cook the dissolved powder to sterilize it without destroying the ket? Will using bacteriostatic water for injection make it safe?

Anyone have an answer to this question? I'm surprised it hasn't been responded to, especially by a mod.

all about that CalvinKlein.
1/3 Klein
2/3 Calvin

ya dig?
Haha I though I was being all original and creative calling it that hah damn

Toghether at the same time I dont know how else to describe it as just not too good of a feeling, they distract from the main points that make them both great, but they're great one after the other, K is perfect for the coke comedown and just sliding into a hole and blasting away the comedown, while coke after k increases the superman feeling

I IMed K last night for the first time. Hadn't had K in months. It was very expansive and puddle-y, but today my brain seems vacant. I feel like K fucks with my attention and short-term memory. I feel like it is a powerful tool for exploration, but I do not know how to use it.

I'm gonna stick with Salvia.

Ketamine - Nervous!

I'm a regular IV heroin and meth smoker (sometimes IV, not in awhile tho)

I also have been taking some xanax the last couple days. Just half a bar, no where NEAR black out or fucked up state. Just to relax and make the H stronger so I can use less.

I came across some special K. And honestly I'm scared to use it. I booked a hotel by myself so my grandparents wouldnt walk in and I could be uninterrupted.

When I did acid I freaked out and hated I was stuck in the "trip" I also took 4 tabs my first time...like I took 16g of shrooms my first time,..(all or nothing! actually shrooms was accident partially)

Anyways, is ketamine more mellow than acid and shrooms? I know those are psychs and K is a dissociative ive just heard they CAN be similar.

I'm worried ill do it and freak out and do something stupid. Or does this not happen? I'm planning on just taking key bumps or maybe even half that and just wait 15-20mins in between til I like where I am at.

So do I have anything to worry about or am I just being paranoid?

(in light of harm reduction, 1mg xanax as taken 5hrs ago (normally take 2mg to get fucked up) -- did a shot of dope about 5hrs ago too. So the only interaction should be the meth. Is that bad or good?

I also have not eaten or even drank anything in like 6 hrs (other than some sips of water)

EDIT: Decided not to take it..read its bad to mix with benzos. And it greatly depends on mindset as far as the "trip" goes and ive been insanely depressed and overall in a shitty mood..think im gonna wait haha,

Last edited:
Glad you decided not to do it, sounds like it just was not a good time for you to try it.

I used to smoke crystal meth and currently have been doing IV heroin. So looks like we have similar tastes maybe? And I HATE K. I've tried it quite a few times also to give it a chance and I've varied to the doses and everything. Same result: I hate it.

No, it's not like acid or shrooms. The duration is pretty short, half an hour to an hour. It's kind of like being drunk. Except you feel like a total weirdo and you're completely out of touch with yourself and your surroundings. The more you do the more shit gets weird. If you're really curious just do a point by yourself and you should be fine. The times I had bad trips it was because other people were around and I felt self-conscious.

I don't see any reason why you would freak out. I've had bad times back when I used to use hallucinogens but I've never flipped out or lost it. You just have to realize that you are in control of yourself. Just make sure your body is clean of all other substances when experimenting with K.

Glad you decided not to do it, sounds like it just was not a good time for you to try it.

I used to smoke crystal meth and currently have been doing IV heroin. So looks like we have similar tastes maybe? And I HATE K. I've tried it quite a few times also to give it a chance and I've varied to the doses and everything. Same result: I hate it.

No, it's not like acid or shrooms. The duration is pretty short, half an hour to an hour. It's kind of like being drunk. Except you feel like a total weirdo and you're completely out of touch with yourself and your surroundings. The more you do the more shit gets weird. If you're really curious just do a point by yourself and you should be fine. The times I had bad trips it was because other people were around and I felt self-conscious.

I don't see any reason why you would freak out. I've had bad times back when I used to use hallucinogens but I've never flipped out or lost it. You just have to realize that you are in control of yourself. Just make sure your body is clean of all other substances when experimenting with K.

Ok thanks..that encouraged me to try it out..i snorted a bump like half the size of a nickel. waited 20mins..then another line size of a full nickel...20-30mins nothing..so i did a nickel and a half..and still nothing! Maybe its my drug cocktail..i think im too "twaked "out. All my friends get high of this stuff, so its not like its bunk. Unless 4 different ppl are lying to me lol

Ketamine is the funniest + softest drug imho to take recreationally. (Every couple or months or so).
If your shooting smack i really wouldnt worry at all mate

k is bad to take with benzos? i thought i read a study where they could reduce the quantity and severity of the lesions it creates in lab animals by pairing it with diazepam.

I don't see why ketamine and benzos would be a dangerous combination, ketamine isn't a CNS depressant. I've taken etizolam with methoxetamine many times without incident.

EDIT: By that I mean that I take etizolam once the MXE peak has passed to kill the residual stimulation and help me sleep. Taking them together is pointless as you just sleep through the MXE trip.

KEtamine is awonderful and magical drug. its eye opening and spiritual. Only makes you feel weird if you arent comfortable with yourself. ITs pretty simple. Enjoy yourself..enjoy the high the drug creates. I think being arround people you dont like, or feel ok with would make the high awkward yea..so remove them from the situation ;) I love that drug. its just impossible to get where i live lol, no one ever has it.

Ketamine is used to treat bipolar disorder & depression.

It's an awesome, soft, fun drug.
Enjoy yourself. You feel like you travel through time itself and become reborn again, completely cleansing your mind.

EDIT: And I also recommend watching 'real' stuff on youtube whilst under the influence.
Stuff like base jumping & not stuff with special effects.

Ketamine is very polarizing - some love it and some hate it. If you're into dissociatives (DXM, MXE) you'll love it. If you don't like the "headspace" of dissociatives you will have a bad time with K.

It's not anywhere near as long lasting as acid or mushrooms, and lacks the same "paranoia" that they have. It's a totally different headpace and a much different experience - ketamine and the "classical" hallucinogens produce their effects by mostly different routes.

At higher doses it is possible to get really confused and have a bad trip, or just forget large portions of it. Benzos and other sedatives like alcohol will accentuate this (unless you're BZD dependant). K and a benzo is a regularly used combination for IV sedation.

At lower doses it is indeed much like being (very) drunk, but quite clear headed. The best method to titrate is probably small, 25-50mg key bumps every 10 minutes until you get where you want to be. Try taking about... 80-100mg in total and you'll be quite nice :p

The problem with Ketamine in my experience is the margin for error is too small, and the effects too unpredictable.

The problem with Ketamine in my experience is the margin for error is too small, and the effects too unpredictable.

Weird.

I always found it extremely easy to dose correctly and to not lose control.

I find even cannabis to be more of a head-fuck.

Ketamine simply doesn't possess the ability to cause paranoia and play with one's mnid.

It's so easy to remember that you've taken a drug and to just go with the flow.
Unlike acid, which is another ballgame entirely.

OP, if you start small (70mgs). Leave things for an hour and just work your way up from there.
You'll love its antidepressant properties.