• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

better than plugging and any other method of administration

Tried again. using one pill each time 1 month between drop. The pill was a blue star. Without MoM i would rate a 6 with MoM i would rate it a 9 out of ten. Here are some tips for trying this method out. Wait at least a month between rolls. during the wait drop some 5htp at least three times a week. the day you take the pill don't eat a whole lot. if you do don't eat a lot of proteins. take exactly two table spoons no matter how much you weigh thirty minutes before you drop. only use this method with one pill. I have not had to use more then one pill all night. Three of my friends tried this method and followed my direction to the "T" and all three said they have never rolld that hard ever, and all three of them bought a bottle for themselves.

1/2 hour before the last time I rolled, I took 30ml of Gelusil Plus, which contained 80mg of Aluminum Hydroxide, 80mg Magnesium Hydroxide, and 10 mg Simethicone. It was a great roll, and I definitely was the last person to come down. I wouldn't say I was completely fucked and amazed, but it definitely gave it a boost.

hmm..would this method have any negative effect or damage to the liver? what about for people who have stomach problems...like always vomit when taking mdma. Would this MoM helps with the throw up thingie?

Thanks.

Pepcid?

Has anyone taken Pepcid or drank some Pepcid Complete a few hours b4 they took MDMA, I wonder if that would help a roll too. I would assume that taking MoM would help with the vomiting if the sickness comes from agitation from the pill not from the initial effects of MDMA. If the upswing is what is making you sick I doubt that anything will help you out. I could be very wrong but its my uneducated guess.

Very interesting. I recently started taking Prevacid for acid reflux (which for me comes in the form of a cough rather than heartburn). Would Prevacid also increase the strength of the roll? Especially since I take it daily?

No dood read the whole thing you don't get the shits at all if you take two table spoons on the dot. and trust me it definately helps out I won't roll again without it.

I am sorry to bump an old post but I think this is really useful information and a lot of people probally missed this.

Now I have another question. Would this only work for E or could it work for other acidic drugs?

Spiritus thanks for the bump, as i missed it and found this thread and the others linked to it very interesting!

br2325 thanks for letting us know about MoM only hope i can get my hands in some in Aus.

Respect

I'm also really glad to have come across this thread. Definitely will experiment with this next time I drop.

sorry it acts as a diaretic if you take two table spoons so only take 1 teaspoon. u bet it really fuckin works. and i still only roll if i have it.

OK, so i was intrigued and tried your method. I took 2 tablespoons of MOM, waited half an hour, then dropped 1 pill that i had leftover back from new years eve (so i remember they were decent pills).

I guess it did last longer than usual. I ate it like around midnite, but it didnt hit until about 1:20 AM. It peaked around 3, and then i was down by about 6, so not bad for 1 pill.

BUT, it gave me the worst shits! i'm surprised you didnt have the same problem! so, i don't think i would ever do it again, expecially if i was going to a club or something to roll.

peace

ok and your right you shouldn't take that much. I suggest three things to have the best effect. 1. eat very little, in the morning if you do. I don't eat at all the day your going to roll. 2. do not drink alchol until after your roll started. I don't drink at all it will effect even if you drink after. 3. take half the dosage I recomended 1 teaspon per 40 pounds should be 1 teaspoon per 80 pounds so like 2 teaspoons - 1 table spoon if you weigh around 160. or 1.5 teaspoons for around 110 lbs.

I am under the impression that br2325 really likes the MoM. Unfortunatly MoM sounds like a pain in the ass ;-)

I am interested in other otc drugs that give the right ph but don't make you shit.

One dealer once told me about a product from GNC that would start your roll in under 10 minutes, and produce more intense effects. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the name. I do remember he mentioned it was some type of liquid, and that they removed it from the market when they realized that people were using it to kick in their rolls quicker. Anyone know or heard about this?

is this MoM (milk of magnesia) same as magnesiumoxide? anybody know a drug called Alminox? it contains 100mg magnesiumoxide and 500mg aluminaaminoacetate. would it be a good substitute for MoM?

Just drink a glass of water with sodium bicarbonate mixed into int. Since sodium bicarbonate is a systemic and urinary alkalizer it should do the job just as well if not better that some of the antacid treatments out there.

I did this last NYE and had the longest roll I have ever had. I didnt notice a huge increase in strength of peak from a usual dose, but the effects lasted considerably longer. About 7hrs of strong effects.

Increasing the pH of your urine (whether through Ural, Bicarb or antacids) should potentiate MDMA and Methamphetamine, and may potentiate a whole host of other phenythlamines which i dont know about.